Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+2
EyesOfTheWorld
BUCKY
6 posters

WEEK TWO...

BUCKY
    BUCKY

WEEK TWO... Empty WEEK TWO...

Post  BUCKY February 8th 2011, 10:46 am

Usual Suspects (Home)
    VS
    Guess What
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

WEEK TWO... Empty Re: WEEK TWO...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 8th 2011, 12:07 pm

Guys, can we try and be more sociable and talkative tonight? Laughing I don't really care how you play, I mean it's just a game right? Wink
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 8th 2011, 12:14 pm

Sure Dave,I'll bring some tea and crumpets and we can have a lovely Tea Party before the match. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 8th 2011, 1:20 pm

I'm going to organize a hippie drum circle just before the start of the 301's so we can ALL share the love and come together as a group. Peace. flower
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 8th 2011, 1:35 pm

Why don't we have everyone go outside and talk to Nellie.
    Very Happy
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts February 8th 2011, 3:32 pm

With heavy hearts, we play our first home match of the season. Crying or Very sad

Death Row

vs

Nemesis

We'll do our best for ya Donnie.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 8th 2011, 4:16 pm

Sorry for the loss by the way. We send our prayers.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 9th 2011, 1:05 am

Guess What 3
    @
    The Usual Suspects 9

As close to "perfection" as I can REALISTICALLY expect at the A level AND the new format.

9+ Win
    3-0 personally
    2:45 Match Time

Start at 8, done before 11, with half of the 301's going 3 games. I can't see it getting TOO much faster than that with the ADDED 501 game. So far, I, as well as the team, have been VERY HAPPY with the change. It absolutely DOES ADD time to the night, but at our level it's pretty insignificant. I definitely see some potential problems in the lower divisions. In OUR case however, it's FUCKING GREAT! You DEFINITELY feel a "part" of the game. Getting to shoot MORE darts, with LESS wait time, AND actually having a DIRECT IMPACT on the game is WAY more satisfying. With the new format, you can even EASILY START the games BEFORE 8 (which is HEAVILY SUGGESTED my the MMDL), as long as captains and teams are willing to work TOGETHER and play OUT OF ORDER for the first 6 games if necissary. I can TOTALLY see teams wanting to finish the TEAM games before starting the singles, but REALISTICALLY, WHO CARES WHAT ORDER those first six 501 and cricket games are played? They're ALL two man games. They're virtually ALL the same. I say, play the first 6 games in ANY ORDER you possibly can to make the night move as quickly as possible if teams are waiting for players to show. If you have to go 501-501-CR-CR-501-CR who the fuck CARES??? As long as the first 6 get completed BEFORE the singles matches, things should be totally cool.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 9th 2011, 1:23 am

ELECTROMAN
    Dart Sergeant

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off

I would like to THANK The BIMBOS for a great night of darts.

This team is a class act and doesn't let the score of the match dictate the mood of their team.

After a 7 to 5 loss ( which was so close it could have been reversed) I found them singing to the jutbox all together and haveing a blast as I left the polish club.

I had so much fun I want to replay week 2 all over again.

And not because we won but because this team is one that is personable and competitive at the same time.
    Nothing but laghing and the occasional nut busting to keep us on our toes.

Second

Mel

We have to get Tammy and Kirk lined up against each other to give Tammy a chance to get some payback.
    I missed what happend 15yrs ago and think she deserves a chance to give Kirk a woopin.

Of corse this would all be in fun
    We all know there is no hard feelings here.
    Just an oppertunity for more nut busting.

Thanks again for a great night

Can't wait till week 9 to see you again.
    22Yrs. MMDL.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 9th 2011, 1:38 am

So, what I can gather...

Assassins 7
    @
    Bimbos 5

Nice to see that Electroman has only misspelled just a FEW words that my THIRD-GRADER can spell in this particular post...(jutbox, haveing, laghing) Seriously, this guy has the spelling of a FUCKING 5 year old! MOST of his posts are TEN TIMES WORSE than this! Where did you graduate high school? This is elementary shit! I often think it's typical "typo's" that we all can have, but THIS guy SERIOUSLY doesn't know how to spell. Sorry, but THAT shit IRRITATES me. 40+ year old MEN should KNOW how to fucking spell BASIC shit. Him and bigguy come across as the most idiotic fuck-ups on Sewa. Are they REALLY as DUMB as they SOUND? SERIOUSLY, you guys look like fucking RETARDS when you post shit THIS FUCKING BAD!!! How the FUCK did you get through FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL??? This SERIOUSLY makes our education system look inept in the EYES OF THE WORLD!!! STOP FUCKING EMBARASSING US!!!! Are you guys just "lazy" typers or are you REALLY FUCKING IDOTS? You fucking seriously come across as uneducated fucking MORONS. PLEASE tell me you are NOT as STUPID as you type.

In any case, I am VERY HAPPY that you FINALLY found "satisfaction" with an opponnent. I made it a POINT to MAKE SURE that my team went FAR and BEYOND in terms of "socialness" tonight. I PERSONALLY HUGGED each member of Guess What, AND made Nemeskal STAY 30 MINUTES LONGER than he wanted, to personally "entertain" the Vega crew. Bucky did HIS part in keeping them interested by gong 0-2 against his old squad (sorry Buck), and Eamon, Brian, Ken, and Nellie put an EXTRA EFFORT into making them feel LOVED as we beat them 9-3. It was probably are MOST FRIENDLY and LOVING 9-3 BEATDOWN that we have ever given to ANYONE, even if last week's 7-5 BEATDOWN was actually MORE SATISFYING Wink Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 9th 2011, 10:22 am

Try 0-5
    Nice fucking way to start the season. Evil or Very Mad
    Drtr

Post  Drtr February 9th 2011, 1:44 pm

Round of Nine 11

Bad Influence 1

These guys were a little too friendly last night
    AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh February 9th 2011, 2:39 pm

LOL, this is great, I just posted this over on SEWA, hope Electroman feels the love!!!

Usual Suspects 9 (home) vs
    Guess What 3

What a great night, we had heat in the building, people at the bar and dining area, TONS of personalities, the games were moving right along, no waiting for late guys, we had hoodies cups and the Black Eyed Peas even came by during the 301's as a surprise and we were finished early enough to get those guys home at a reasonable time!

Wow, I hope the rest of the year goes this well, not just because we won, but it was like we were at the Super Bowl or something!

But, on a serious note, we did have a great time with Jimmy, George and the rest of the guys, lots of new shooters who played really well and understood the game, quite impressive as I heard a few of the guys were from the E League and/or had never played in the league at all, good to see!
    Chris

Post  Chris February 9th 2011, 3:47 pm

Jeez, when the hell are we all gonna sing "Kumbaya"..

Aces, what do you mean "hoodies cups"?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts February 9th 2011, 4:40 pm

Chris wrote:Jeez, when the hell are we all gonna sing "Kumbaya"..

Aces, what do you mean "hoodies cups"?

He either means Bill Belichick's cups or hoodsie cups......
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 10th 2011, 8:07 am

Hoodsie Cups
    We even had Jimmies. Very Happy
    AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh February 10th 2011, 2:43 pm

You know, hoodsie cups, the little ice cream cups you have a kid's birthday parties, etc. lol!

We try our best to entertain opposing dart teams now. clown
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 10th 2011, 2:46 pm

AcesHigh wrote:You know, hoodsie cups, the little ice cream cups you have a kid's birthday parties, etc. lol!

CUPCAKES NEXT WEEK Very Happy
    Chris

Post  Chris February 10th 2011, 3:55 pm

AcesHigh wrote:You know, hoodsie cups, the little ice cream cups you have a kid's birthday parties, etc. lol!

Glad to hear it Ace, don't wanna be getting phone calls complaining that you guys were being rude and not sharing your marbles now..
    Chris

Post  Chris February 10th 2011, 3:55 pm

BUCKY wrote:

CUPCAKES NEXT WEEK Very Happy

You guys must be playing Nemesis! Evil or Very Mad
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 14th 2011, 10:03 am

Guess What got penalized?
    WHY?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts February 14th 2011, 10:33 am

BUCKY wrote:Guess What got penalized?
    WHY?

for sucking.....
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 14th 2011, 11:14 am

It appears that they used a player not on their roster. J. Tower played in the 1st 501 with Nixon vs me and Brian, and in the 1st Cricket with Nixon vs Nemeskal and Buck. He is not listed on their official roster for some reason. Therefore, both those games became forfeits. The 501 didn't matter because we won that anyway, but the cricket we lost, so they got that point taken away and instead was given to us. (WAY TO GO BUCK, your FIRST WIN! cheers ) In addition to that, they were also issued a "penalty point" for using an illegal player. So, they lost two points and we gained one making the score 10-0.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY February 14th 2011, 11:20 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:It appears that they used a player not on their roster. J. Tower played in the 1st 501 with Nixon vs me and Brian, and in the 1st Cricket with Nixon vs Nemeskal and Buck. He is not listed on their official roster for some reason. Therefore, both those games became forfeits. The 501 didn't matter because we won that anyway, but the cricket we lost, so they got that point taken away and instead was given to us. (WAY TO GO BUCK, your FIRST WIN! cheers ) In addition to that, they were also issued a "penalty point" for using an illegal player. So, they lost two points and we gained one making the score 10-0.

Something must have happened with the roster.
    I was told that Jason Tower was on the team.
    When I saw the name Jason Fallis or whatever it was I was confused.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 14th 2011, 11:22 am

Thank God he didn't play in a 301, or they would have started the season off NEGATIVE!

Guess What's official roster according to the MMDL Stat site:

Guess What?
    Spring 2011
    Vega Club, Brockton
    Team Members
    • Daniel Arbia
    • Fred Audette
    • Billy Dalton
    • Jason Fallas
    • Dave Martel
    • Bobby Monsini
    • James Nixon (C)
    • Jose Rivera
    • George Voci

As you can see, NO J. Tower, and they have a full 9 man roster. It's too bad cause that guy shot really well. I'm sure it was just a mix-up, and that he's supposed to be on the roster instead of one of those other guys, but maybe Nixon didn't officially make the change through ABA. Either way, someone's going to be pissed, and if he doesn't get him on the roster 24 hours in advance, he won't be able to play this week either, so he better fix that shit TODAY! Hopefully, they didn't play their make-up game yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 7:10 am