Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

WEEK NUMBER 4

BUCKY
    BUCKY

WEEK NUMBER 4 Empty WEEK NUMBER 4

Post  BUCKY on February 21st 2011, 1:46 pm

Usual Suspects traveling to the Abington Polish Club to play the One and Only Bimbo's.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

WEEK NUMBER 4 Empty Re: WEEK NUMBER 4

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on February 21st 2011, 6:18 pm

We totally got screwed too. They are going SMOKE FREE NEXT WEEK!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on February 23rd 2011, 1:15 am

The Usual Suspects 9
    @
    Bimbos 3

As always, another great night with the ladies (and gents). Sorry if we weren't social enough for you. Bucky and Nemeskal had to leave early, leaving just the 3 miserable S.O.B's (me, Eamon, and Brian) to finish off the night. We tried our best, but alas, that's about as "social" as we can be. Rolling Eyes Smile

Personally, I had a phenomenal night. Not only did we take 9, but I went 3-0, with me and Brian coming back from a 7-3 bull defecit in cricket, AND my SPECTACULAR 89 out vs Tammi in the 3rd game of our 301 match. 19-20-DOUBLE BULL! Doesn't get much better than that. Unfortuantely, I'm going to have to burn my clothes because of the horrid cigarette stench, but a small price to pay. Looking forward to our re-match in a few weeks.

A nice start to the season with me, Brian, Nemeskal, and Eamon starting off a combined 32-7. An 82% winning percentage. When your top 4 guys win 80% of their games, you usually win.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on February 23rd 2011, 1:40 pm

A nice start to the season with me, Brian, Nemeskal, and Eamon starting off a combined 32-7. An 82% winning percentage. When your top 4 guys win 80% of their games, you usually win.[/quote]

Wait...Eamon is in your top 4? I know bucky is only really a "C" or "D" shooter, but come on. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on February 23rd 2011, 2:19 pm

Dave 10-2 (.833)
    Nemeskal 10-2 (.833)
    Eamon 5-1 (.833)
    Brian 7-2 (.778)
    Ken 6-3 (.667)
    Nellie 7-5 (.583)
    Bucky 3-6 (.333)
    Tim 1-2 (.333)
    dartman2

Post  dartman2 on February 23rd 2011, 8:34 pm

stop complaining about the smoke you didn't complain before they decided to go smoke free or if you did I never heard it, and on another note you can forget about the Vega going smoke free, it is not only a dart bar but they also have cards and members are really sociable people who like to drink and smoke also. By the way Kirk sends his regards.....
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on February 24th 2011, 1:29 am

dartman2 wrote:stop complaining about the smoke you didn't complain before they decided to go smoke free or if you did I never heard it, and on another note you can forget about the Vega going smoke free, it is not only a dart bar but they also have cards and members are really sociable people who like to drink and smoke also. By the way Kirk sends his regards.....

Stop complaining? Question Question Question confused confused confused

If I didn't complain about SOMETHING, then WHAT THE FUCK would I do ALL DAY????

And why do I constantly hear Kirk grumblings towards me? I've got no beef with him as far as I know, but several sources have told me he's pissed at me about SOMETHING. Gotta tell him what i tell EVERYONE.....get in line. Rolling Eyes
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on February 24th 2011, 2:11 am

SS A-1 Standings:

32 The Usual Suspects
    24+WK4 Nemesis
    21+WK4 Tons Of Fun
    23 Assassins
    15+WK4 Death Row
    16+WK1 Guess What
    13+WK1 Bimbos
    12+WK4 Yaay!
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY on February 24th 2011, 9:10 am

MetalRulz wrote:A nice start to the season with me, Brian, Nemeskal, and Eamon starting off a combined 32-7. An 82% winning percentage. When your top 4 guys win 80% of their games, you usually win.

Wait...Eamon is in your top 4? I know bucky is only really a "C" or "D" shooter, but come on. Laughing Laughing Laughing [/quote]

Thanks Big E Evil or Very Mad
    Chris

Post  Chris on February 24th 2011, 12:05 pm

BUCKY wrote:
    MetalRulz wrote:A nice start to the season with me, Brian, Nemeskal, and Eamon starting off a combined 32-7. An 82% winning percentage. When your top 4 guys win 80% of their games, you usually win.

Wait...Eamon is in your top 4? I know bucky is only really a "C" or "D" shooter, but come on. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks Big E Evil or Very Mad
    [/quote]

Maybe he's called Big "E" for a reason..E shooter?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 16th 2019, 9:25 am