Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

3 posters

Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine Empty Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 30th 2011, 2:17 am

(a little Beatles reference) Hell, if the Dead are going to cover Beatles songs this whole tour, I might as well throw my respects in as well! (For the unaware,the Dead are STILL around and currently touring under the name "Furthur" and lately have been paying homage to the Beatles by playing one of their songs every show. Considering that my 3 favorite bands are the Dead, the Beatles, and Pearl Jam, I am particularly PSYCHED about this latest tour.)

Anyways.....To week 9.....

The Usual Suspects 11
    @
    Guess What 1

It looked as if the Suspects were on there way to a guarenteed 12-0. Guess What was SHORTHANDED with NO Jimmy Nixon in the house. At the ZERO hour, Billy Dalton walks in with just a couple games remaining, INCLUDING the absent Nixon's "forfeit" spot in the 6 hole. Not only did Dalton step up to WIN their ONLY point of the night with virtually NO WARM-UP, and NO other games played, but he did so in the midst of a FULL OUT BRAWL that took place in the middle of his match by a member of his team and another club member. Never seen ANYTHING like it before, as I am a peaceful country hick from 'Cowtown, USA', and not used to the mean city streets of Brockton. Either way, KUDOS goes out to BOTH Dalton and Eamon for having to deal with SHIT like that IN THE MIDDLE of the final game of the night.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine Empty Re: Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine

Post  BUCKY March 31st 2011, 10:02 am

YAAY 6
    Tons of Fun 6

Assassins 8
    Bimbos 4
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine Empty Re: Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 31st 2011, 12:35 pm

SS-A-2

69 Nemesis
    66 The Usual Suspects
    60 Tons Of Fun
    58 Assassins
    47 Yaay!
    42+Wk1 Guess What
    39+Wk1 Bimbos
    39 Death Row

Where the hell is Just the Facts with his updates??? I hope Death Row got their first win this week!

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on March 31st 2011, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts March 31st 2011, 12:51 pm

Sorry Dave. Been shooting like crap all year. Not a single singles win this season. I guess i just kinda lost the fire this season when we lost Don.

Anyway, we lost 8-4 to Nemesis. And we were up 4-2 going into singles.....
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY April 1st 2011, 9:55 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Sorry Dave. Been shooting like crap all year. Not a single singles win this season. I guess i just kinda lost the fire this season when we lost Don.

Anyway, we lost 8-4 to Nemesis. And we were up 4-2 going into singles.....

No explanation needed Matt.
    We all understand what you guys are going through.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 12:55 am