Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+6
Skiz
kirbonics
BUCKY
stew
Drtr
EyesOfTheWorld
10 posters

De Ja Nine

Skiz

De Ja Nine - Page 2 Empty Re: De Ja Nine

Post  Skiz May 22nd 2011, 8:43 am

First off to be very clear. Eyes your the biggest pussy i have ever come across in my life. A real piece of shit. You say things to fit your stance. I never said anything about banning Kirbys team. Clearly a couple of players had a legitimate unfortunate event that would have prevented anyone from playing. Thats not the problem. Their captain decided to forfeit when the rest of the team could have played. He chose to stay home and save money on gas. What about the guys on the other team that took time off from work to play Tuesday night in Amesbury?

And as far as you ducking Super A and manipulating the rules. Chris has done his own thing moving teams up and down based on what he thought was right. The rest of the ADs moved up their division winners when he didn't. He was told he needs to do what the rest of the Areas do and be consistent. There is no rule on who moves up and down. Its a judgement call. Nothing is set in stone so the ADs can have flexibility with their schedule based on travel and competition. But in A, when you win you feed into Super A.

And to be completely clear, fuck you Dave. If you do anything to manipulate the system I will personally see that you never play Minute Man darts again. Your whats wrong society today. Manipulate the system to benefit you. Do it and the system will spit you out and be done with you. I hope you do, it will give me great pleasure.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 22nd 2011, 11:16 am

I don't think you understand. It is I who make the calls. I decide where we play. Not you. You need to realize that you have no control over me. The MMDL isn't doing ME any favors. I am the one who PAYS. This isn't some free league where just anyone can play. Ultimately it is the SPONSORS who are responsible for the league. You work for ME bitch.
    Chris

Post  Chris May 23rd 2011, 1:16 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:I don't think you understand. It is I who make the calls. I decide where we play. Not you. You need to realize that you have no control over me. The MMDL isn't doing ME any favors. I am the one who PAYS. This isn't some free league where just anyone can play. Ultimately it is the SPONSORS who are responsible for the league. You work for ME bitch.

Agreed to a point, Dave.

Agreed that as a player AND as a sponsor, I do. I have always said that without the players and sponsors, clearly there's no league.

That said..

Early in my term as AD I had a spirited discussion with a bar owner who said he felt that his teams shouldn't have to move up, travel, etc. He stated that same thing that without his players playing and him sponsoring, and others like him, there is no league and they should get what they want.

My reply was that while that is true, the South Shore area is approximately 140 teams and they range from the Plymouth/Wareham area all the way to the Dedham/Walpole area, and most everywhere in between. That is much more than one team, much more than one bar, much more than one city or town. Those also need to be taken into consideration by me, and what comes out of it will be fair to the whole, NOT JUST THE ONE. If there are long-ranging issues certainly I'm all about trying to speak and come up with a resolution if one exists that is fair to ALL.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz May 23rd 2011, 1:26 pm

If there are long-ranging issues certainly I'm all about trying to speak and come up with a resolution if one exists that is fair to ALL.[/quote]

Chris,
    there is long-ranging issue with the way your moving teams up from "A" to "SA" it needs to stay consistent so it doesn't look like favoritism!!! There I said it. Now you have something to come up with a resolution on to make it fair for all. YW Twisted Evil
    Chris

Post  Chris May 23rd 2011, 3:38 pm

Fair enough Metal..Skiz discussed this above..

"And as far as you ducking Super A and manipulating the rules. Chris has done his own thing moving teams up and down based on what he thought was right. The rest of the ADs moved up their division winners when he didn't. He was told he needs to do what the rest of the Areas do and be consistent. There is no rule on who moves up and down. Its a judgement call. Nothing is set in stone so the ADs can have flexibility with their schedule based on travel and competition. But in A, when you win you feed into Super A."

My understanding in past seasons was A area winner was moved up, not division winner. Clearly at some point the other AD's have begun moving up division winners and this past season it was brought to my attention that I need to do so. Truthfully, part of me has always felt division winner carries more weight than area, you're looking at a 14 week sample size versus 3 weeks of playoffs.

If you look at every season since Super A began, I have consistently moved up the area winner each season. If I am mistaken, please correct me and give me the example. In the abscence of an example, I'm not sure it can be called favoritism, if you have an example please share. I also took my share of shit for telling a team that was ruled to be SA caliber that they could not shoot on A or lower teams when they chose to pull the team for that season..

There are teams who have been placed in SA due to their makeup, such as the FUPA team last season..none of them had shot in a while except Mike Maguire, but they were determined by Adam and myself to be of that caliber and they were placed there. But again, I have always stuck to what I believed the model was of bumping the A division area winner and not division winner in regular season, regardless of my thoughts on it.

My personal feeling as I said is div winner should be moved up too.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz May 23rd 2011, 4:34 pm

Chris wrote:Fair enough Metal..Skiz discussed this above..

"And as far as you ducking Super A and manipulating the rules. Chris has done his own thing moving teams up and down based on what he thought was right. The rest of the ADs moved up their division winners when he didn't. He was told he needs to do what the rest of the Areas do and be consistent. There is no rule on who moves up and down. Its a judgement call. Nothing is set in stone so the ADs can have flexibility with their schedule based on travel and competition. But in A, when you win you feed into Super A."

My understanding in past seasons was A area winner was moved up, not division winner. Clearly at some point the other AD's have begun moving up division winners and this past season it was brought to my attention that I need to do so. Truthfully, part of me has always felt division winner carries more weight than area, you're looking at a 14 week sample size versus 3 weeks of playoffs.

If you look at every season since Super A began,I have consistently moved up the area winner each season. If I am mistaken, please correct me and give me the example. In the abscence of an example, I'm not sure it can be called favoritism, if you have an example please share. I also took my share of shit for telling a team that was ruled to be SA caliber that they could not shoot on A or lower teams when they chose to pull the team for that season..

There are teams who have been placed in SA due to their makeup, such as the FUPA team last season..none of them had shot in a while except Mike Maguire, but they were determined by Adam and myself to be of that caliber and they were placed there. But again, I have always stuck to what I believed the model was of bumping the A division area winner and not division winner in regular season, regardless of my thoughts on it.

My personal feeling as I said is div winner should be moved up too.

I didn't necessarily mean you were playing the favoritism role in this chris. If you look @ the quotes from you and from skiz you may see what i mean. I find the fact that your being told now you need to bump the div. winners a little more than a fluke! Especially when there is "No rule who moves up and down". Skiz says your not being consistent, you say you are being consistent and I think your right you have been. Now that Eyes won the div. he is stepping in and telling you not to do it that way even though it's your call and there is really no rule. Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Question Question Hello Mcfly???
    Chris

Post  Chris May 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm

No worries, I didn't think you were saying I was favoring anyone. That said if there was a thought of it I have no problem explaining how things happened the way they did.

I know it just came up here now for the first time, but I will say that I was asked that same question by Skiz some time ago during this season...and also told that I should in the future take up division winners, so as to be consistent with other areas. In all fairness I can understand why it is thought to be what you mentioned if you never knew that, and I might think the same thing in that position.

I think it's good that there isn't a hard-fast rule either. It doesn't arise often, but a team may add players for the following season that might make them stronger than the team who won the division..in that case, there's a good thought as to who to move up.

As an example, this Spring from B to E all the division winners moved up. 3 of the 4 area winners were also division winners and would have moved anyhow..the E division area champion, Old Skool was moved from E to C. This was based on the area win as well as players added that would have made them strong enough to play C. I know they didn't make the playoffs, not sure where they finished exactly.

Re consistency I think this sums it up: I have consistently moved the area winners. Recently, other areas began moving the division winners and all the 4 areas probably should be consistent with one another.
    Skiz

Post  Skiz May 23rd 2011, 11:55 pm

Metal, the day i saw his schedule for the first time i called him asking him why he is not doing what the rest of the Ads were doing. From day one. Took a ton of crap for it. As much as i like to bust them on Dave, its not personal. Id rather not have him, too much drama around him showing up with 4 or 5 and all the talk when he is there. However, if you win the division or area you step up with the big boys. The league is alot more balanced in super a this season. I hope it continues, because its good for the league not to have super dominant teams. It has nothing to do with Dave at all. Its about being more constistant with the rest of the league, nothing more.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 24th 2011, 12:14 pm

This is the 4th Season that Super A has been back in existance. In the 3 prior seasons, the DIVISION winners have NEVER moved up (South Shore). Ironically, the Wendell's team had NEVER won a division. We won the Championship in the Fall of 2009 and were rightfully moved up as stated in the rules. We made every single match, played the season out, made the playoffs, TRAVELED TO WORCESTER, and got knocked out in the 1st round of the playoffs. I won't lie. That season SUCKED. I hated it, the team hated it. I believe we won only ONE SINGLE match all year. It was horrible for team morale, the night took FOREVER because of the stupid best of 3 format for every single fucking game, and we got our asses kicked week in and week out. Not fun at all, and DEFINITELY not competitive from our point of view.

THIS season, we win our FIRST A division title EVER, but lose to a VERY good Round of Nine team in the Semi-finals. A team that we had to come from behind to beat in OVERTIME last season. To be quite honest, we kind of stole that match last season, and the Nine proved that by CRUSHING US 13-7 this time around. Now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, for the FIRST TIME EVER, the League is deciding to bump up the DIVISION winner??? Huh??? No warning. No announcement. No nothing. The ONE SINGLE time that we take the division in FOUR SEASONS, and NOW the division winners are getting bumped up? Please? If that doesn't reek of CONSPIRACY, nothing does. Hell, we wouldn't have even WON THE DIVISION if it weren't for the fact that we played FOUR SHORTHANDED teams in the final 6 weeks of the regular season. It's complete and utter BULLSHIT.

In the Fall of 2009, The Donkeys and Assassins won the divisions. The Donkeys quit, the Assassins got to STAY, and MY team moved UP. In the Spring of 2010, Stealth and Zen Archers won the divisions. Stealth won the Championship and quit, Zen Archers got to STAY. In the Fall of 2010, Nemesis and the Fox won the divisions. They BOTH got to STAY, and the Fox went on to completely dominate the following year going undefeated in the regular season to win their SECOND STRAIGHT division. Nemesis lost the division by 2 points, but is now in the CHAMPIONSHIP. What the fuck? What's with the sudden REVERSAL of precident here? I mean it REALLY looks bad.It totally looks as if the league is trying to fuck my team over to get us to either move up and be humiliated every week in a division we have NO CHANCE to compete in, or it's trying to get us to quit. Hell, the commish of the MMDL even comes on MY site trying to antagonize me even more by GLOATING that they are moving us up a mere HOURS after we just got eliminated from the playoffs. he then throws in a "dig" about moving to the PDL. You think I'm just going to sit here and get bullied? You think I'm NOT going to say anything? You know that I got BANNED from SEWA for speaking the TRUTH right? Why would you think that I would just back down now? It's a complete incarraige of justice here, and I will NOT stand for it. If we are going to play in an ELITE division, we may as well play in the ELITE division of the league that has every AWAY match within 5-15 minutes of our place. Hell, I could WALK to half the away matches in the PDL. It's also CHEAPER, AND they give out MORE AWARDS. Christ, it's pretty much a no-brainer. Why stay in the league that is totally trying to FUCK US OVER, where we have to travel 45+ minutes for every away game, and over an HOUR in the playoffs, when there is a league right HERE, with just as good, IF NOT BETTER COMPETITION, that costs less, lets you play MORE darts, and gives you MORE awards.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 24th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Chris has done his own thing moving teams up and down based on what he thought was right. The rest of the ADs moved up their division winners when he didn't. He was told he needs to do what the rest of the Areas do and be consistent."

-Skiz

So the rest of the AD's moved up the division winners huh? In the Boston Area, The Pub (West Rox Pub) won the division and STAYED. In the Central, Looney Tunes won the division and moved up, but it was because they ALSO won the Championship. Seems like the ONLY area to move a division winner up who DID NOT win a Championship was the North Shore. Nyuk had to move up even though they did not win the Championship (and promptly finished in dead last place no less). The other North Shore division winner (Bust a Nut) not only won the Area, but also the States. So if you want to talk CONSISTENCY, it's CONSISTENT that the Area CHAMP gets moved up, and NOT the division winners (unless they also happen to be the Area Champs). It's my guess that Skiz took a lot of heat in the North cause that's where he plays and it's the ONLY area to move a division winner up that didn't win the Championship, which probably pissed them off. They are also the ONLY area who currently has 8 teams in the Super A and are probably wondering why no OTHER divisions had to do so.

Personally, I'm wondering how the hell the Central area is going to field 8 Super A teams next season. Hell they only have 6 Super A, and 6 A as it currently stands. Not only that, but they only have ONE single team left in the Super A playoffs in the SECOND ROUND, and they never even seem to be in contention to win it all in the Super A division to begin with. Now you want to force MORE teams up into that division? Why?
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz May 25th 2011, 9:33 pm

That's some interesting facts from Eye's there Skiz. Still going with your stance of Chris not being consistent with the other AD's? If Eye's is correct it sounds like you either had no idea what was really going on "OR" well you get the picture. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh May 27th 2011, 4:12 pm

Kinda funny how it's all quiet now.

Hello........................................................Helllo
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY May 29th 2011, 11:39 am

HI
    Drtr

Post  Drtr June 1st 2011, 6:22 am

Nemesis 13
    Round of Nine 9

Great season by my guys! let's get em next season!!!!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 1st 2011, 12:15 pm

Tough one guys. Good Luck in Super A next season. I'm sure you guys will be fine.
    Drtr

Post  Drtr June 1st 2011, 1:06 pm

Ya, we finished 2nd in Our division and didn't win the Area, so looks like we are stayin put in A for now, Thanks for agreat match, and good luck next season!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 17th 2011, 12:21 pm

Super A isn't that bad. As long as you don't have a problem playing darts for 4 MONTHS knowing that you have no chance and the games are completely meaningless, you will be fine. Apparently SOME teams don't mind playing for nothing. The Assassins actually said they LIKED it. I say let them go like it AGAIN since they had such a great time the last time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 7:57 am