Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

KIRBY BANNED?!?!?

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

KIRBY BANNED?!?!?

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 21st 2011, 4:07 pm

From the PRESIDENT of the MMDL regarding the Eagles forfeit this week...

" And for the record the forfeit is a forfeit and will be subject to the rules of the league. There are board members calling for it and as far as im concerned setting a precedent like that is bad for the league."

ARTICLE XI - FORFEITS

A.THERE ARE NO FORFEITS IN THE MMDL.
    B.A team that does not show or refuses to show for a scheduled or rescheduled match will be removed from play for a period of one year (2 seasons).

That being said, then apparently ALL the Eagles 841 members have been banned for the next two seasons (unless of course they CHANGE THE RULES, which they seem to do whenever they feel like it depending on which teams it affects)

Eagles Aerie #841, Rockland

Team Members
    • Tom Boehner
    • Derek Ewell
    • Ron Henderson
    • Paul Kirby (C)
    • Mike McGann
    • Mike Talbot

This should be interesting. It will really show how shady of an organization the MMDL has become if they don't ban Kirby's team. I know for a FACT that MY team would DEFINITELY be banned. Hell, WE might be banned now for all I know just for speaking out against the corruption.

Jakesy

Re: KIRBY BANNED?!?!?

Post  Jakesy on May 21st 2011, 9:42 pm

For the records, Adam is the Commissioner of the MMDL not the President

Skiz

Post  Skiz on May 22nd 2011, 8:46 am

Yes Dave i will manipulate the rules if it means not suspending team members who had circumstances beyond their control. Want to know why? Because were not assholes. Like you. Shit head.

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on May 22nd 2011, 10:52 am

Skiz wrote:Yes Dave i will manipulate the rules if it means not suspending team members who had circumstances beyond their control. Want to know why? Because were not assholes. Like you. Shit head.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 22nd 2011, 11:26 am

Do whatever the fuck you want. You guys CLEARLY make/change the rules as you go. The rules say a forfeit is a suspension. YOU are the one that said what Kirby did was a forfeit. Now you want to back off that and say the league will decide on a per person basis. It's CLEARLY a popularity contest over there. Different people, different rules. No consistency. THEN, when someone like ME, calls you out, you get all huffy and try and call me names and shit. Dude, that doesn't work with me. I'm an arrogant fuck with a HUGE superiority complex. Shit from an insignificant turd like yourself doesn't bother me. Look at yourself. You are on MY site crying away and calling me an asshole and a pussy. Why are you even giving me the time of day? Why are you even here? Nobody reads this shit right? You are playing right into my hands...Stooping to my level....You are totally degrading yourself. Man, I OWN you.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 22nd 2011, 11:39 am

And for the record, I agree that the TWO people who had legit excuses on Tuesday should not be banned. As for the other 4, it is what it is. You only need 3 guys to play a match. Even if Kirby didn't want to make the trip, there were 3 others that could have. I took a LOT of shit for playing LEGAL matches with 4 guys in MEANINGLESS games in the Super A division, but we NEVER FORFEITED! We sucked it up, played our games, took our ass whippings and were done with it. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that if the League COULD have done anything to me they WOULD have, but the fact was I didn't do a single thing wrong and didn't break a single rule. The MMDL clearly has a "good ole boys" mentality of protecting their own with different rules for people they like/dislike.

Skiz

Post  Skiz on May 22nd 2011, 6:31 pm

Dave i read here because i like the shit you spew. Its always entertaining, it always has been. By the way i never called you a pussy, but if you think the shoe fits, wear it. And occasionally i do stoop to your level, sometimes you have to jump in the mud to get dirty. For the record its not different for different people otherwise id take care of a friend, Kirby. Whom i like and respect and have always, he would tell you that. Whatever.

wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag on May 22nd 2011, 8:23 pm

Seriously Skiz?!?!?! never called him a pussy???

First off to be very clear. Eyes your the biggest pussy i have ever come across in my life. A real piece of shit. You say things to fit your stance. I never said anything about banning Kirbys team. Clearly a couple of players had a legitimate unfortunate event that would have prevented anyone from playing. Thats not the problem. Their captain decided to forfeit when the rest of the team could have played. He chose to stay home and save money on gas. What about the guys on the other team that took time off from work to play Tuesday night in Amesbury?

And as far as you ducking Super A and manipulating the rules. Chris has done his own thing moving teams up and down based on what he thought was right. The rest of the ADs moved up their division winners when he didn't. He was told he needs to do what the rest of the Areas do and be consistent. There is no rule on who moves up and down. Its a judgement call. Nothing is set in stone so the ADs can have flexibility with their schedule based on travel and competition. But in A, when you win you feed into Super A.

And to be completely clear, fuck you Dave. If you do anything to manipulate the system I will personally see that you never play Minute Man darts again. Your whats wrong society today. Manipulate the system to benefit you. Do it and the system will spit you out and be done with you. I hope you do, it will give me great pleasure.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag on May 22nd 2011, 8:32 pm

I hate to say it, but i agree Eyes him and his team would have been banned FOR SURE if they did that a couple seasons ago!! He's right we pay to play in this league there should be no favoritism and different rules for "friends"

Skiz

Post  Skiz on May 22nd 2011, 9:58 pm

I guess i did. lol

Skiz

Post  Skiz on May 22nd 2011, 10:00 pm

WTA, your wrong. Honestly based on all the things Dave says, had he done that the blame would fall squarely on him, not his team and I would have taken the same stance. I dont think you punish players for bad decisions their captains make. Pretty simple.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 22nd 2011, 11:50 pm

Admit it Skiz, you fucking LOVE the fact you can say WHATEVER the FUCK you want to say here. Doesn't it feel good to SWEAR and VENT an just COMPLETELY GO OFF??? You FEEL THAT? Do you know what THAT is? It's called fucking FREEDOM my friend. Feels GOOD, doesn't it? You're feeling AMERICA right there bro! That's why SCREWA RULES! Freedom to say whatever shit you want. No hard feelings man. LET FREEDOM RING!!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 22nd 2011, 11:57 pm

that being said, Drtr's still a douche though. lol!

Drtr

Post  Drtr on May 23rd 2011, 11:01 am

and if you decide NOT to come back to MMDL next year, Your last game in MMDL was a Playoff LOSS to this douche bag!! I Love It!!! watching you leave that night was awesome!!!!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 23rd 2011, 11:10 am

Hmmmm, I don't even remember YOU playing on Thursday. Pretty sure we lost to the guys on your team who actually SHOT DARTS. And my hat's off to them. They played awesome. They were better than us. And they absolutely deserved the win. I wish them all the best in the next round and really do hope they win.

kirbonics

Post  kirbonics on May 24th 2011, 4:05 pm

Just so I can get this off my chest, I have many personal issues going on right now, too many to list but if anyone wants to have a personal conversation with me, my number is on the MMDL sheet right beside Eagles 841..
    That being said I felt it was within my right as has been done many times before "durring the playoffs" without repercusions to notify the opposing Captain then the Area Director of my descion not to take whomever was left to Amesbury for a match that was going to be totally onesided because of the mindset and attitude of my players, that and the fact that the opposing team was going to have players showing that would not of thrown a single dart in competition..
    In the frame of mind that I and a couple of my teamates were in, any sort of remark of any kind would of probably set off an incident that I wanted to avoid at all costs..
    The Area Director was then notified by the Commishiner and visa versa as to what was taking place. At no time was I informed of a suspension as that applies to "regular season" play, and totally warranted because it effects standings and point totals..
    If I or any of my players are to be suspended, I have yet to hear of it..Nor have I heard anything since other than reading rumours and thoughts that are constantly being spread..
    As for people missing work because of darts or better yet the rumour that the opposing team was only going to show Thursday with only 4 players, I never heard any of that when speaking with the opposing Captain, and the Area Director..
    For the record I have no problem with the Area Director or the Commishiner as I consider them very good at what they do for the league of which I have been part of since they were in diapers with no repercussions of any kind..
    I have brought many a player into darts period in many leagues and have many friends at all levels of ability..

What this came down to was an unfortunate situation that could not be avoided and I took it upon myself to do what I thought was right at that time..If the powers to be (board) see fit to suspend anyone make sure it is "only me" because the others(my players) don't know the rules as some people try to "interperate" them.. Then make sure it is written into the "playoff" section of the rules and regulations for all to understand as this would be a first in the history of this great league..thanks

Gate Keeper

Post  Gate Keeper on May 24th 2011, 10:58 pm

Something similar to this happened last season, and there was no suspensions, nor should there have been. It was a C division team on the south shore. The captain of the team lost his daughter before the first week of playoffs. Some of the people on the team were close with him and weren't up for playing. They would have only had 3 people to show and they were a 4 seed playing a 1. They called the other team and forfeited the match. The other team was good sports about it, even offering to reschedule, but they just weren't up for darts at that point. Anyways there was no hard feelings and that team returned to play again with no suspensions. So I don't believe not suspending kirby and his team is setting a bad precedent.

Skiz

Post  Skiz on May 25th 2011, 3:08 pm

Gatekeeper your absolutely right. The difference there was that almost everyone on their team was affected by the person who passed away. Much in the same way that we underwstand what Derek and Tommy were going thru. It didnt seem appropriate to penalize a team affected by something so tragic. It was similar but not the same.
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 on May 26th 2011, 8:01 am

Personally, I don't see any difference in the 2 situations. To insinuate that one family passing is more severe than another, is in plain words ludicrous. Anytime one loses a family member, it is hard to deal with. Everyone on the 841 have been friends for a very long time, and I am sure all the 841 teammates were just as devastated as the team of last season, which was alluded to.
    So to suspend Kirby, or anyone on his team is in my opinion wrong. I know the BOD has rules they have to enforce, so by suspending Paul and or his team, is not consistent with what the BOD did last season. Both cases are very much the same, and should be handled in the same way. I think if you as the BOD need to set a precedent, than implement a rule before the start of this coming season, that is clear and precise on what is expected in both league play, as well as playoffs. To suspend a team, without a clear cut rule is not right. Just my humble opinion.

kirbonics

Post  kirbonics on May 26th 2011, 8:26 am

Not that its makes any difference to me whether I get suspended or not, I do not want any of the players I played with this season being suspended..I was'nt aware of any suspensions pertaining to "Playoffs" and was'nt told that if we did'nt go that a suspension would be forthcoming...Hey if I do then I can say along with Mr.Wonderful that from a team aspect I've done it all in this league with nothing left to prove and a 2 season suspension could be terminal for me at my age.. affraid

Gate Keeper

Post  Gate Keeper on May 26th 2011, 8:01 pm

Is Suicide 9 pushing the suspension?
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 27th 2011, 12:35 am

Maybe we should start a Facebook page. Let Kirby play! Let Kirby play! Let Kirby play!

Kirb, you should run for AD and reinstate yourself.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on May 27th 2011, 12:37 am

The funny thing is, I know that somehow, someway, this will all get blamed on me in the end. Twisted Evil

kirbonics

Post  kirbonics on May 27th 2011, 1:10 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:The funny thing is, I know that somehow, someway, this will all get blamed on me in the end. Twisted Evil

Relax there you glorified cook and bottle washer, you'd actually think that people really care about the fact that you twist the rules to benift yourself?? You really think your the man??? You are missing a Super A Championship on your resume but you are a team type of guy... Laughing Your A good leader and have a following too.. affraid Okay, when I get my new shirts made up I'll personally drive thru the cow flaps and deliver one to you... Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 17th 2011, 12:17 pm

Sorry to hear about your mom Kirb.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 16th 2018, 9:24 pm