Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Apparently I have a disease....

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Apparently I have a disease....

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 15th 2011, 3:07 pm

Seriously...I think I have O.D.D. And it's fucking LEGIT! It's called Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Symptoms of ODD include:
    *Excessive arguing
    *Often questioning rules
    *Active defiance and refusal to comply with requests and rules
    *Deliberate attempts to annoy or upset people
    *Easily annoyed by others
    *Mean and hateful talking when upset
    *Spiteful attitude and revenge seeking

Yep. Check. Check. And FUCKING CHECK!

Didn't even know this shit even EXISTED, but sure as shit, it does, and it sure explains a lot. Wonder if I can turn this shit into a free check from Obama once a week like so many others seem to get? I mean, I'm OBVIOUSLY disabled here. I should totally get one of those killer park anywhere you fucking feel like tags. At the VERY least I should qualify for some sort of medical marajuana. Need to enter some sort of strict drug regimine to help me ease my pain and help me cope with all those assholes who FLARE my fucking LEGIT DISEASE up on a weekly basis.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Re: Apparently I have a disease....

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on December 23rd 2011, 2:43 am

I just read that the chick from the Blair Witch Project now makes her living growing high grade medical marijuana in California. She got into this field after getting a WEED PRESCRIPTION for fucking PMS! If PMS is now getting medical marijuana, O.D.D. DEFINITELY QUALIFIES for some weed "medicine". God damn it, Massachusetts needs to get in on this deal!

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on December 31st 2011, 6:23 am

O.D.D. Hmmmm, only a few of us qualify for this diagnosis in darts Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 16th 2018, 2:50 pm