Week Three

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 22nd 2011, 1:49 pm

Demonators 7
    @
    Cow Town USA 5
    AcesHigh

Re: Week Three

Post  AcesHigh on June 23rd 2011, 1:53 pm

Why are they always fucking up my stats? MMDL is always wrong in my profile, and now SSDA.

I've played all 3 weeks in SSDA, but it only shows 2. Week 1 I did go 0-3, but heck, get it right bozos!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 23rd 2011, 2:57 pm

It appears that Week One was never entered by the opposing team captain. Not sure why, since this system is so fucking EASY that a retarded 3 year old could do it, but who knows. Some of these older folks just can't grasp this new fangled technology that we youngins call "computers". Hell they still have issues trying to figure out where they can find Betamax tapes to play on their non-HD TV's. What a fucking sad generation. Razz In any case, I tried to enter in the stats for week one (even though the HOME Captain is supposed to do it) but it says that the week is "locked". Took me less tha 5 minutes to enter in week 3. Phenomenal site! Stats entered IMMEDIATELY. Simple as shit and takes absolutely NO TIME at all. No stupid penalty points for forgeting to write the date or some other stupid shit, and you save a TON with NO $$ wasted on postage or on the monkey that processes the reports each week. The MMDL should be concentrating on shit like THIS rather than banning Kirby and fucking our team over by trying to force us to Super A!!!

Chris

Post  Chris on June 23rd 2011, 3:40 pm

AcesHigh wrote:Why are they always fucking up my stats? MMDL is always wrong in my profile, and now SSDA.

I've played all 3 weeks in SSDA, but it only shows 2. Week 1 I did go 0-3, but heck, get it right bozos!

Ace, "they" is the home team capt in this case. We don't get the sheets mailed brother..

Dave, I doubt you'd see something like this in MMDL. Hell I was a little apprehensive even with the size of this league, just leaves room for dishonesty among other things.

Glad you like the no penalty points though..the penalty is for screwing up the sheet and wasting the recorder's time, so I figure if someone wants to make more work for themselves not doing it right on the sheet then hey go for it!

Now that said you donkey if you want the names entered for week one let me know..you're right that the away capt can't do it but I think I can swing it for a free order of wings Smile
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh on June 24th 2011, 12:29 pm

Well, "they" are still bozo's LOL

Chris

Post  Chris on June 24th 2011, 1:56 pm

Fair enough, I just get tired of being blamed for things that aren't my doing..

If your MMDL stats show up wrong again, just let me know. I don't enter those but certainly if a mistake is brought to my attention I'd do what I must to get it fixed.
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh on June 24th 2011, 4:36 pm

Oh, I wasn't blaming you. Just saying. Hopefully they fix it, but again, I did go 0-3 so it's not the worst mistake they can make lol.

I wish my first few years in the MMDL were on my profile, back when I shot better, lol.

Chris

Post  Chris on June 24th 2011, 10:29 pm

I hear ya but they all should be there ideally..if Dave can just email me the stuff I'll update it bro. And like I said if your MMDL stuff is wrong in the future hit me up. I can fix mistakes if I know about them and will, among other reasons that it could screw up your ability to shoot in playoffs.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 25th 2011, 1:06 am

Why doesn't the McCrackins captain just enter it like he's supposed to? Better yet, unlock it and I will do it myself.

Chris

Post  Chris on June 26th 2011, 8:53 pm

Dave, the site is set up so home team only can enter it..that's why I asked you to send me the stuff and I'll take care of it.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 26th 2011, 9:26 pm

Just make me an Admin.

Chris

Post  Chris on June 27th 2011, 9:27 am

Nope. There's 2 admins on that board. One is me. The other is not you.
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 on June 27th 2011, 10:31 am

AcesHigh wrote:Why are they always fucking up my stats? MMDL is always wrong in my profile, and now SSDA.

MMDL has nothing to do with the summer league. You are blaming the wrong people on this one.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 27th 2011, 10:53 am

Yeah the only thing we can blame the SSDA for is sticking us in this suck ass division.

Chris

Post  Chris on June 27th 2011, 11:20 am

Yep, the division you belonged in..much to your dismay, the Dedham/Norwood division you seem fixated on is made up of primarily C level teams. I'm sure you wouldn't mind smacking them around but not very fair to them. No matter..looking at it so far you're in 3rd place and you've won 1 match so far..probly could have done better against the McCrackins but I know you were shorthanded or barely got 6 players, I forget which.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 27th 2011, 11:35 am

Realistically, 5th place...

23 Predators
    20 McCrackins
    15+WK1 Demonators
    15 CTUSA
    12+WK1 Nice Splash
    11 Ro9

I'm pretty confident that the Nice Splash team featuring a Super A lineup of Bucky MacWilliams, Fred Conley, B-Na, Packard, Dalton, McGowen, Kelley, Martin, and Vintziles has at LEAST 4 points coming in their make-up match.

The only team of our level is Ro9, and that's only when Drtr plays himself. When he benches himself and plays Sean Moran instead, they actually get way better.

And by the way, we have not gone short yet... 6, 6, and 7 the first 3 weeks.

Chris

Post  Chris on June 27th 2011, 12:12 pm

I remembered week 1 you had some guys out of action, like the PDL finals and such...just wasn't sure if it was 6 left or not.

I dunno though, you beat the Predators this season and you've beaten the McCrackins before more than once though..
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 27th 2011, 1:42 pm

Who does our division play in the playoffs?

Drtr

Post  Drtr on June 27th 2011, 4:25 pm

Dave, JD told me we play our own division, also the next division wil play themselves, the 2 winners will face off, Why? don't know!
    I don't think I am gonna have to worry about it though!

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on June 28th 2011, 2:28 am

Long Way to go. I think the division is pretty evenly matched. Bet it gets tight down the stretch.

Drtr

Post  Drtr on June 28th 2011, 7:27 am

Jakesy, thats like saying that an 11-1 match could have gone either way!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 21st 2018, 9:52 am