Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Summer 2010

MetalRulz

Re: Summer 2010

Post  MetalRulz on June 5th 2010, 12:49 am

And where is Metal boy in all this? It's not a good message string without him "agreeing with Eyes on this one" as if had disagreed with him on any other point. Love it.[/quote]

WTF.... they'll let anyone on here!!! Shocked Shocked
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 5th 2010, 12:58 am

That's BEAUTIFUL. sunny You win the State Summer Championship (though be it in an admittedly low division - which coincidentally ABA, who's ON your TEAM, put you in), then ADD those two guys from your 3rd place A team , a team who BEAT the SI Legends (who is half my summer team) 8-3 and 6-5 this year as well as a team who barely lost to my squad (who is the other half of my summer team ) 5-6 THREE times last season and YOU guys are in A. Yet we play Super A, even though TWO of the Super A's are AT YOUR OWN BAR no less! Think of the perfect travel schedule if you guys were in our spot. 3 teams from Abington PC, the Eagles in Rockland, Hangover Tavern in Rockland, and Predators from Quincy. 90% of the matches would be in a 10 mile radius. And any squad with you, B-Rod, and Joe D could compete just as good as my squad could in that division, and you readily admit your team could compete. That would have enabled Gametime to have taken your spot in ALI allowing the their Rockland team to play with the Abingtons, Holbrook, and Whitman, while the NORTON team gets to play with Brockton, Stoughton, and Halifax. A division which includes a bunch of teams that we have always played before between both of the Wendell's teams. Everyone is still in a competitive divsion, HOWEVER EVERYONE'S TRAVEL ALSO GOT BETTER! WOW! What a concept. Best possible travel with divisions that are still AS competitive as the other way. HONESTLY, I am all about the travel. If the "super a" division all played within 10 minutes of us and the A was 40 minutes away, I'd choose the Super A division.
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on June 5th 2010, 1:01 am

For the record I agree with eye's. Very Happy Very Happy

That being said I'm not really surprised were they put us. People are afraid of "The Mecca". Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts on June 6th 2010, 7:35 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:That's BEAUTIFUL. sunny You win the State Summer Championship (though be it in an admittedly low division - which coincidentally ABA, who's ON your TEAM, put you in), then ADD those two guys from your 3rd place A team , a team who BEAT the SI Legends (who is half my summer team) 8-3 and 6-5 this year as well as a team who barely lost to my squad (who is the other half of my summer team ) 5-6 THREE times last season and YOU guys are in A. Yet we play Super A, even though TWO of the Super A's are AT YOUR OWN BAR no less! Think of the perfect travel schedule if you guys were in our spot. 3 teams from Abington PC, the Eagles in Rockland, Hangover Tavern in Rockland, and Predators from Quincy. 90% of the matches would be in a 10 mile radius. And any squad with you, B-Rod, and Joe D could compete just as good as my squad could in that division, and you readily admit your team could compete. That would have enabled Gametime to have taken your spot in ALI allowing the their Rockland team to play with the Abingtons, Holbrook, and Whitman, while the NORTON team gets to play with Brockton, Stoughton, and Halifax. A division which includes a bunch of teams that we have always played before between both of the Wendell's teams. Everyone is still in a competitive divsion, HOWEVER EVERYONE'S TRAVEL ALSO GOT BETTER! WOW! What a concept. Best possible travel with divisions that are still AS competitive as the other way. HONESTLY, I am all about the travel. If the "super a" division all played within 10 minutes of us and the A was 40 minutes away, I'd choose the Super A division.

I see your point, but Brian and Joe are replacing 2 shooters who are no longer on the team, who are at that level. The rest of the team (7 guys) are in B, and B teams that did not make the playoffs (3 on the last place What Happened B team, and 3 on the 5th place Phantoms). The other guy WAS on the Phantoms but hasn't played since last Summer. I say we can compete, but I don't know how the rest of them would feel.... Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 21st 2018, 9:57 am