Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4...

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4... Empty The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 28th 2011, 2:19 pm

bigguy
    First Sergeant

"whateva my teams name is we r at wendells "the manipulating crybaby" & his hot wings"

Get it right "big guy", my name is KING, and in my castle, you are my fucking bitch you fucking faggot! We're at my house, so I suppose I'll try and get a full squad together for another stupid meaningless match in this gay ass division. No promises though, as I already have 3 cancellations. Maybe it's time we get ourselves thrown out of this league.

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on June 28th 2011, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4... Empty Re: The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 28th 2011, 5:20 pm

bigguy
    First Sergeant

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a pm some1 sent me from a screwadarts site wich is i guess run by the wendalls crybaby i dont know cause i dont go on it.
    Get it right "big guy", my name is KING, and in my castle, you are my "BEEP" bitch you "BEEP" faggot! We're at my house, so I suppose I'll try and get a full squad together for another stupid meaningless match is this gay ass division. No promises though, as I already have 3 cancellations. Maybe it's time we get ourselves thrown out of this league.

wow all i can say is thats some funny "BEEP". i doubt the league could give 2 sh-ts if u got thrown out whinebag. with an a-hole like u it's no wonder why u cant get a full team, but i hope u have 1 2nite

Good to see my minions are getting the word out to big guy somehow someway... Good work people...You've pleased the KING king
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4... Empty Re: The big fag comes to Wendell's for week 4...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 28th 2011, 5:24 pm

I actually did come up with 6 guys tonight, but I'd REALLY love to send someone home and forfeit just big guy's games so he totally wastes his night. Classic manipulation!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 28th 2011, 10:58 pm

In what should be a very predictable result...

Some stacked Super A team (who really cares what the name is) 9

@

Cow Town USA 3

Pretty much par for the course. Brian & Maguire get a win in 501 and Brian gets a win in 301. The rest of us normal B / low A players got smoked. (though Ken did manage a 301 win). Pretty much the most miserable season I've ever been a part of in 25 years (very close to the season we got stuck in Super A in the MMDL, but at least then you could show with just 4 guys and make the playoffs) Just not fun. If it were up to me, I would quit right now and not play another game this season. It completely sucks and we have no chance at all. Quite simply, league play just isn't fun if you have no chance to actually win, which is why it appears our 20+ year affiliation with the MMDL is over. I refuse to waste my time playing in a division that you can't even COMPETE in.
    Chris

Post  Chris June 29th 2011, 10:57 am

Hi, my dog's name is King..here King.. king
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 29th 2011, 12:21 pm

Who are you kidding? You're probably afraid of dogs. You've got "cat fag" written all over you!
    Chris

Post  Chris June 29th 2011, 12:47 pm

Working 2 jobs plus taking care of a terminally ill parent, my waking hours spent at home are very limited. Add to that that my wife works varying hours as a manager at her job and we just don't have the time to be home that a dog would require, wouldn't be right to leave the dog chained up outside most of the time alone. At least with cats I can leave them food and water, since they're indoor cats that's all they need for the day/night.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 29th 2011, 1:14 pm

Dude, I could give a shit about your sob story. It seems you have plenty of time to be involved in darts and fuck my team over year after year.
    Chris

Post  Chris June 29th 2011, 2:35 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Dude, I could give a shit about your sob story. It seems you have plenty of time to be involved in darts and fuck my team over year after year.

Guess that makes us about even then, no?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:58 am