Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Almost over...

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Almost over...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 2nd 2011, 11:34 pm

We stretch our UNBEATEN streak to FIVE weeks. I'll be PISSED if we don't gain AT LEAST ONE POINT in the standings!!! ESPECIALLY after taking down the BEST team in the league at THEIR place.

Cow Town, USA 7
    @
    Nice Splash 5

We both had 6. Me, Brian, Maguire, Eamon, Ken, and Eric were able to make it. They were without B-Na, Freddy C, and Packard. We've got Ro9 at our place next week to finish the season.

Drtr

Re: Almost over...

Post  Drtr on August 9th 2011, 11:05 am

I got 4 so far, hope we have six, see you tonight!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 9th 2011, 11:21 am

No worries man. Unlike others, I WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS, shorthanded teams. As stated a thousand times before, I'd take a forfeit win over a hard fought loss anyday. I would love nothing more than to take 3 wins personally and never throw a single dart. Laughing For me, it's not HOW you play the game, it's whether you win or lose. Will take the easier road EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Drtr

Post  Drtr on August 9th 2011, 11:29 am

Did you get my message??
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 9th 2011, 1:27 pm

Just be forewarned. We are most likely going to be short tonight. Maguire has a ruptured elbow tendon and can't move. Eric and Chip have the Patriot League Captain's Meeting and Awards Banquet (Where they will receive their 1st Championship Trophy). Considering that we are 6 points out of 4th, and it's the FINAL week of the season, AND our best player (and ONLY legit Super A guy) is now likely out for the season, tonight seems pretty meaningless. At least we are AT HOME and not 45+ minutes away. I know that if we were AT WEYMOUTH tonight, I for one, definitely would NOT be going. We've got one last outside chance of getting a 6th. If not, we'll probably go with just 4 to speed the night up.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 9th 2011, 2:14 pm

Oh yeah, and good luck in Super A by the way. Word is you're moving up. Should be fun. Travel will be easy for you though, so you got that going for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 21st 2018, 9:50 am