Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

FINALLY FUCKING DONE!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

FINALLY FUCKING DONE!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 10th 2011, 12:55 am

R09 and CTUSA concluded our seasons tonight. Unfortunately for R09 it was a season in which they didn't win a single match, and unfortunately for CTUSA it marked just the 4th time in OVER 40 seasons that we didn't make the playoffs. We did have a good time though. I REALLY and SINCERELY DO like their team DESPITE the good natured shit talking that Drtr and I give each other here. I just wish that Drtr had accepted my offer to play just a 'fun' LOD and give us 11 points tonight. Instead, we played it LEGIT, and in the end, WE are the ones who get the short end of the stick and miss the playoffs. Not that we actually had a SHOT at the Summer Super A Championship anyway. It would have been SO awesome to manipulate the system to FUCK those irish motherfuckers from Quincy. Wink Laughing Just Kidding. Well...kidding about calling them irish motherfuckers...Realistically, they're no worse than any other Irish dudes, but they really aren't bad enough to be called 'motherfuckers', just your typical irritating irsh dudes. And I say that WITH an 8th of Irish in me, so I personally KNOW how irritating the Irish in can be. Laughing In any case...

Ro9 4
    @
    CTUSA 8

Good enough for our SIXTH STRAIGHT week without a defeat, but NOT good enough to make the playoffs or be able to have a shot in this SUPER A division. It's too bad we weren't in a division against the teams that we normally face in the MMDL like the Bimbos or the Vega or Sidelines, cause we would probably be in the playoffs right now. Hell, the Bimbos were undefeated the last I checked and I don't think think they EVER beat us (MAYBE once), so WHO KNOWS how good we COULD have been in the right division. In any case, we finish at 4-3-3, against the BEST TEAMS that the South Shore has to offer, and even though we don't make the playoffs for only the 3rd or 4th time in over 20 years and 50+ seasons, we can still be happy with the fact that we probably COULD have dominated any OTHER division that they SHOULD have put us in. Good luck to Ro9 in the future. They really are a good group of guys. It's just unfortunate that they are so far away. Otherwise maybe they could have joined us in the PDL. We really did have good matches against them.

Drtr

Re: FINALLY FUCKING DONE!!!

Post  Drtr on August 10th 2011, 10:05 am

Dave, we too had a blast last night, and I agree with the fact that we do talk some shit to each other online, but we seem to get along in person, your team is a great bunch of guys and we really enjoy our matches with you, i think we are pretty evenly matched. please think about my offer for a couple of practice matches, and best of luck to you in the PDL!
    I would Like to thank the SSDA for stuffing us in a division that we didnt belong in, for the first time in team history we go 0-10! WHY, does the team name RO9 make people think we are in that elite division, I don't know. a few seasons ago we were a B team!
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on August 10th 2011, 12:14 pm

I remember when you were in B Drtr. The SI Legends knocked you out of the playoffs one season. Twisted Evil

Chris

Post  Chris on August 10th 2011, 1:15 pm

MetalRulz wrote:I remember when you were in B Drtr. The SI Legends knocked you out of the playoffs one season. Twisted Evil

And what season would THAT have been?

I'll take "the season Drtr called the AD and complained about Mike Maguire playing in B" for $1000, Alex.

Drtr

Post  Drtr on August 10th 2011, 6:10 pm

You allowed Mike Mcguire to play in B that season, but wouldn't let Adam C play on a C team in the Summer!! Good Grief!

wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag on August 10th 2011, 6:37 pm

ABA is a FUCKING TOOL!!!!

wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag on August 10th 2011, 6:39 pm

Gonna miss your whines about the MMDL Dave!!

Chris

Post  Chris on August 10th 2011, 8:51 pm

Drtr wrote:You allowed Mike Mcguire to play in B that season, but wouldn't let Adam C play on a C team in the Summer!! Good Grief!

An E team Kev, get it right!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 11th 2011, 12:13 am

Don't worry, I'll still be around to give my 2 cents from time to time. People still need to hear the truth every once in a while....Here's one for you, everyone on Sewa is always sucking the dicks of the AD's and Board members. I just don't get it. I could do the AD's job WAY BETTER, and devote WAY LESS time to it. Totally fucking tit. I'm not sure if they actually get paid, but if they got paid ANYTHING, it's WAY TOO MUCH. I could seriously do a better job for FREE. Only stipulation would have to be that I was granted COMPLETE CONTROL and whatever I said would have to be followed no matter what. Obviously I would be hooking me and my team up with the exact division I wanted vs hand picked teams that I want to face, but a SMALL price to pay for me fixing all the shit that everyone else does wrong, AND at NO CHARGE whatsoever.
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on August 11th 2011, 12:16 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Don't worry, I'll still be around to give my 2 cents from time to time. People still need to hear the truth every once in a while....Here's one for you, everyone on Sewa is always sucking the dicks of the AD's and Board members. I just don't get it. I could do the AD's job WAY BETTER, and devote WAY LESS time to it. Totally fucking tit. I'm not sure if they actually get paid, but if they got paid ANYTHING, it's WAY TOO MUCH. I could seriously do a better job for FREE. Only stipulation would have to be that I was granted COMPLETE CONTROL and whatever I said would have to be followed no matter what. Obviously I would be hooking me and my team up with the exact division I wanted vs hand picked teams that I want to face, but a SMALL price to pay for me fixing all the shit that everyone else does wrong, AND at NO CHARGE whatsoever.

LMAO... you really think you could get the votes??? lol
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 11th 2011, 1:29 pm

You don't fucking VOTE for KINGS!!! We are chosen by the gods! You can't trust fucking idiots to vote. When you do that we get fucking assholes like Obama and Patrick. Voting is for peons. I would have to just step right in and take over shit.

Chris

Post  Chris on August 11th 2011, 1:38 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:You don't fucking VOTE for KINGS!!! We are chosen by the gods! You can't trust fucking idiots to vote. When you do that we get fucking assholes like Obama and Patrick. Voting is for peons. I would have to just step right in and take over shit.

Too bad you missed the meeting the other night man, you could have taken the reins from me..
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 11th 2011, 2:35 pm

My FIRST move would be to get that fucking meeting MOVED from that HOLE called the APC to a more Meccalicious location.

wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag on August 11th 2011, 6:36 pm

Funny how this TOOL wont even respond to me!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 16th 2018, 9:25 pm