Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

NO COLORS!

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

NO COLORS!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 14th 2011, 12:06 am

Seems like EVERYWHERE you go now, there is a sign on the door saying NO COLORS. Isn't it ILLEGAL to deny blacks into your place?

Chris

Re: NO COLORS!

Post  Chris on September 14th 2011, 12:31 am

Illegal, I don't know about that from where I sit.

On one hand you are not supposed to use that as a reason.

On the other, it is done in other ways in our world. Look at Curves, the women's only fitness center.

The problem is, so many people of minority (black, gay, whatever) play that card all the time whether it really applies or not. Tell me that piece of crap Obama didn't get votes because people thought it would be cool to have the first black president, and don't even get me started on that shitass Deval we have running this state.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 14th 2011, 3:07 am

Chris wrote:Illegal, I don't know about that from where I sit.

On one hand you are not supposed to use that as a reason.

On the other, it is done in other ways in our world. Look at Curves, the women's only fitness center.

The problem is, so many people of minority (black, gay, whatever) play that card all the time whether it really applies or not. Tell me that piece of crap Obama didn't get votes because people thought it would be cool to have the first black president, and don't even get me started on that shitass Deval we have running this state.

Dude.....really?.....You DO realize that the "Colors" sign is a biker thing right? It's a joke. afro lol! lol! lol!

Chris

Post  Chris on September 14th 2011, 10:21 am

I do, man..but you kinda hit a nerve with me let's say haha..

On a serious note where have you seen that? I only recall maybe 1-2 places that have that sign up..and love the afro smiley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 21st 2018, 9:40 am