Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum


    Week 777

    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 19th 2011, 12:33 pm

    Just the Tip - 8 cheers

    Spartans - 0

    WOW, We all shot great darts last night and came home with a big win!! Adam was the only all star point I believe with a Ton on.

    Anyone know whats going on with the Stat Website? No updates in my div. last week.
    mark
    mark

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-09-21

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  mark on October 19th 2011, 4:38 pm

    Nice win. As an official I hate shutouts.

    Div 1 rumors: Bulls 6 Madmen 2, Double 6 Projectile 2, Close 4 (w) Nuts 4

    Can't confirm our score...damned hamstring has me sidelined.

    Looks to me like 1A is current. ?
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 19th 2011, 4:55 pm

    Looks to me like 1A is current. ?[/quote]


    I don't see any scores for Full tilt Wk#2, And guzzlers vs. Spartans Wk#6 ?
    mark
    mark

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-09-21

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  mark on October 19th 2011, 6:33 pm

    That's because Guzzlers haven't sent in those match reports despite several notices.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 20th 2011, 12:44 pm

    If all the 'rumours' are true, then the Division 1 standings (the HIGHEST division in the STATE) should look like this at the HALFWAY mark of the season.

    6-0 (36) Double Trouble
    5-1 (32) Projectile Dysfunction
    4-2 (28) Bulls On Parade
    3-3 (25) Madmen
    2-4 (21) Social Assassins
    1-5 (13) Close The Fives
    0-6 (12) Bar Nuts
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 20th 2011, 1:02 pm

    mark wrote:That's because Guzzlers haven't sent in those match reports despite several notices.

    So now what do you do? It's hard enough trying to figure out the standings with a Bye in the mix now this BULLSHIT! I hope you plan to at least penalize them for this.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 20th 2011, 2:07 pm

    Here's all you need to know...You are completely fucking CRUSHING the division that you just won the CHAMPIONSHIP in last season, yet did not move up. While you fucking DOMINATE a bunch of teams that you ALREADY smacked around last year, MY team has to have a BYE because you are TOO AFRAID to play with the MEN of the league and would rather just fucking DESTROY weak teams that are WAY below your level so that you can feel good about your, what I consider to be hollow and meaningless victories, against C and D squads. You have victories of 8-0, 7-1, and 6-2. Your ONLY loss isn't even a regular loss, it's an OT loss, which is more like a TIE. You could EASILY be competing for 6th place in our division. Your STAYING in the low division would be like us going back to the MMDL and requesting the E division and crushing everyone, then acting proud like we actually accomplished something. You should be very proud of yourselves. Embarassed tongue Either way, looks like your division looks like this right now:

    2011 Fall 1A:

    5-1 (35) 2011 SPRING 1A CHAMPS Just The Tip
    3-2 (21) + Week 7 Anger Management
    3-2 (17) + Week 6 Spartans
    2-3 (20) + Week 7 Dart Attack
    2-2 (15) + Week 2 + Week 6 Guzzlers
    2-3 (17) + Week 7 Wired Illusion
    0-4 (9) + Week 2 + Week 7 Full Tilt
    mark
    mark

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-09-21

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  mark on October 20th 2011, 2:39 pm

    MetalRulz wrote:So now what do you do? It's hard enough trying to figure out the standings with a Bye in the mix now this BULLSHIT! I hope you plan to at least penalize them for this.
    Yeah, I will. This is nothing new, it happens every season...no meetings, late reports, haven't paid yet, &c.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 20th 2011, 2:56 pm

    EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Here's all you need to know...You are completely fucking CRUSHING the division that you just won the CHAMPIONSHIP in last season, yet did not move up. While you fucking DOMINATE a bunch of teams that you ALREADY smacked around last year, MY team has to have a BYE because you are TOO AFRAID to play with the MEN of the league and would rather just fucking DESTROY weak teams that are WAY below your level so that you can feel good about your, what I consider to be hollow and meaningless victories, against C and D squads. You have victories of 8-0, 7-1, and 6-2. Your ONLY loss isn't even a regular loss, it's an OT loss, which is more like a TIE. You could EASILY be competing for 6th place in our division. Your STAYING in the low division would be like us going back to the MMDL and requesting the E division and crushing everyone, then acting proud like we actually accomplished something. You should be very proud of yourselves. Embarassed tongue Either way, looks like your division looks like this right now:

    2011 Fall 1A:

    5-1 (35) 2011 SPRING 1A CHAMPS Just The Tip
    3-2 (21) + Week 7 Anger Management
    3-2 (17) + Week 6 Spartans
    2-3 (20) + Week 7 Dart Attack
    2-2 (15) + Week 2 + Week 6 Guzzlers
    2-3 (17) + Week 7 Wired Illusion
    0-4 (9) + Week 2 + Week 7 Full Tilt

    Fuck you!!! You have no idea what the competition is like in my div. For your info we came in second lat season (11-4) and that was going to a tie breaker. Don't take out your frustrations on my team cause your gettn your ass kicked in the league you and your team thought was a chump league. BITCH!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 20th 2011, 3:24 pm

    Where you finish in the division is completely meaningless. Too many outside factors throughout the season like missing your best shooter or having to play 6. Only thing that counts is the PLAYOFFS, which you WON. As in, were the CHAMPIONS of ALL the teams in your division. As in, what you did in Division 1A LAST SEASON, the SAME division that you are currently in. I don't understand the gratification that comes from beating ALL the teams you JUST BEAT already who are CLEARLY below your level. (You currently have a TWO game and FORTEEN POINT lead over the SECOND PLACE team in your division. A division in which you won the CHAMPIONSHIP in LAST SEASON) That is the absolute definition of Sandbagging. Very embarassing! As for us, I think we are well positined for the rest of the season and going forward, so there really aren't any frustrations, just 1st year adjustments that need to be made. We are by no means out of the playoff hunt in 5th place. We came down to the final dart in the third game of OT vs the 3rd place team, and we really SHOULD have gone to OT vs the 4th place team but choked away 3 different chances to do so in our 3-5 loss to them the first time around, so all in all, we're happy with out 2-4 record with 21 points so far. (It's far better than the 1-7 record with 14 points that you guys put up in the first half of your inaugrial season. In fact, we are just ONE point away from the 22 points that you scored that ENTIRE season when you finished 1-13, so I'd say we're pretty much a LOCK to surpass that with SIX games left in the season) Point is, once you WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP, you would THINK that you would have the DESIRE to play teams that are on the same level as you, rather than facing off against teams that you have ALREADY proved that you are better than.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 20th 2011, 3:36 pm

    EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Where you finish in the division is completely meaningless. Too many outside factors throughout the season like missing your best shooter or having to play 6. Only thing that counts is the PLAYOFFS, which you WON. As in, were the CHAMPIONS of ALL the teams in your division. As in, what you did in Division 1A LAST SEASON, the SAME division that you are currently in. I don't understand the gratification that comes from beating ALL the teams you JUST BEAT already who are CLEARLY below your level. (You currently have a TWO game and FORTEEN POINT lead over the SECOND PLACE team in your division. A division in which you won the CHAMPIONSHIP in LAST SEASON) That is the absolute definition of Sandbagging. Very embarassing! As for us, I think we are well positined for the rest of the season and going forward, so there really aren't any frustrations, just 1st year adjustments that need to be made. We are by no means out of the playoff hunt in 5th place. We came down to the final dart in the third game of OT vs the 3rd place team, and we really SHOULD have gone to OT vs the 4th place team but choked away 3 different chances to do so in our 3-5 loss to them the first time around, so all in all, we're happy with out 2-4 record with 21 points so far. (It's far better than the 1-7 record with 14 points that you guys put up in the first half of your inaugrial season. In fact, we are just ONE point away from the 22 points that you scored that ENTIRE season when you finished 1-13, so I'd say we're pretty much a LOCK to surpass that with SIX games left in the season) Point is, once you WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP, you would THINK that you would have the DESIRE to play teams that are on the same level as you, rather than facing off against teams that you have ALREADY proved that you are better than.

    We're not the same level!!! Hence the 1-13 w/22pts on the season. You worry about your team not mine. IF we win the champiionship this season we will be moving up regardless. cyclops
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 20th 2011, 3:45 pm

    We should move down just to put you bitches in your place and give you a taste of your own medicine. You'd probably ask to drop to Division 2 if that happened!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2010-05-07

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  JustTheFacts on October 20th 2011, 4:38 pm

    Wendells on Wendells crime is a beautiful thing..... Very Happy
    avatar
    dwalsh

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2010-05-07

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  dwalsh on October 20th 2011, 6:33 pm

    Some things never change...pot calling the kettle black?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 20th 2011, 11:27 pm

    dwalsh wrote:Some things never change...pot calling the kettle black?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    I don't really understand this. We moved up EVERY single time we ever won a Championship. 100% of the time. I challenge ANYONE to prove that statement wrong. Not only that, but there were NUMEROUS occassions we got moved up without winning shit, (and they wanted to do it AGAIN this year) so that statement really doesn't apply here. You win a Championship, you move up. Plain and simple. If you want to move back down after a season of ass whipping, totally fine and acceptable, but you gotta move UP after a CHAMPIONSHIP and take a beating for at least ONE season. The ironic thing is that Eric's team wouldn't even be taking a beating. Now that they've lost their worst player and go with 4 every week, they would totally be able to compete in Division 1. There's no way they'd EVER be able to win the Championship, but they would definitely have a very slim chance at coming in 4th and getting destroyed in the 1st round.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 20th 2011, 11:45 pm

    EyesOfTheWorld wrote:
    dwalsh wrote:Some things never change...pot calling the kettle black?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    I don't really understand this. We moved up EVERY single time we ever won a Championship. 100% of the time. I challenge ANYONE to prove that statement wrong. Not only that, but there were NUMEROUS occassions we got moved up without winning shit, (and they wanted to do it AGAIN this year) so that statement really doesn't apply here. You win a Championship, you move up. Plain and simple. If you want to move back down after a season of ass whipping, totally fine and acceptable, but you gotta move UP after a CHAMPIONSHIP and take a beating for at least ONE season. The ironic thing is that Eric's team wouldn't even be taking a beating. Now that they've lost their worst player and go with 4 every week, they would totally be able to compete in Division 1. There's no way they'd EVER be able to win the Championship, but they would definitely have a very slim chance at coming in 4th and getting destroyed in the 1st round.

    I don't know whether to say thanks or fuck you.... I'm gonna go with FUCK YOU!!! Rolling Eyes lol!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 21st 2011, 12:09 am

    Well at least we'll get another HUGE ASS trophy for the bar this year. We just won't tell people that you guys beat a bunch of D squads to get it. Wink It will be our little secret. Very Happy
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  MetalRulz on October 21st 2011, 9:28 am

    There actually 1A squads this isn't minute man!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    dwalsh

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2010-05-07

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  dwalsh on October 21st 2011, 10:34 am

    Just knew you couldn't go a season without bitching at someone...it's the greatest league ever and still you bitch..God Bless you.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 21st 2011, 11:19 am

    This isn't bitching, it's ball busting. Completely different.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

    Posts : 724
    Join date : 2010-04-30
    Location : The Mecca

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  EyesOfTheWorld on October 21st 2011, 11:24 am

    MetalRulz wrote:There actually 1A squads this isn't minute man!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    Yeah, that should be fixed. 1A doesn't sound degrading enough. No wonder you don't mind hiding out there, it almost sounds like it's a respectable level. Division 1 and 1A make it sound as if the two divisions are really close in talent, and that couldn't be furthur from the truth. Either 1A needs to sound way more pussyish, or Division 1 needs to be renamed something really cool like the Super Elite or something. Laughing

    Sponsored content

                                                             Week 777 Empty Re: Week 777

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is June 16th 2019, 9:31 am