Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

4 posters

Week 9..Who Cares

BUCKY
    BUCKY

Week 9..Who Cares Empty Week 9..Who Cares

Post  BUCKY November 2nd 2011, 12:40 pm

10-2 loss last night at HOME with 4 players and then a 5th showed up.

No Captain again.

We have a mutiny on our hands. No one on the team gives a shit anymore including myself.

It is definitely time to retire from the game and try another hobby.

The End
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Week 9..Who Cares Empty Re: Week 9..Who Cares

Post  MetalRulz November 2nd 2011, 1:19 pm

BUCKY wrote:10-2 loss last night at HOME with 4 players and then a 5th showed up.

No Captain again.

We have a mutiny on our hands. No one on the team gives a shit anymore including myself.

The End

4 man PDL team is all i'm sayin! Cool
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 2nd 2011, 2:03 pm

Jesus, another shorthanded HOME game without your CAPTAIN! That fucking SUCKS!!! I definitely couldn't deal with that shit. Big E is right though, the 4 man format in the DC league is where it's at. Lots of darts, good competiion, and hardly any travel (regardless of the division you are in). Stay in touch. There's a very good possibility we will be adding a 3rd team in the Spring and will be looking for a player or two to fill out the squads. What's the latest word on your interview?
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 2nd 2011, 6:26 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Jesus, another shorthanded HOME game without your CAPTAIN! That fucking SUCKS!!! I definitely couldn't deal with that shit. Big E is right though, the 4 man format in the DC league is where it's at. Lots of darts, good competiion, and hardly any travel (regardless of the division you are in). Stay in touch. There's a very good possibility we will be adding a 3rd team in the Spring and will be looking for a player or two to fill out the squads. What's the latest word on your interview?

No word yet. He said that he would call me on Monday. I called him on Tuesday and still have not heard anything. I think my baking career is OVER. I am going to start looking into cooking. I LOVE to cook. FUCK THEM ALL!
    Chris

Post  Chris November 2nd 2011, 7:46 pm

BUCKY wrote:10-2 loss last night at HOME with 4 players and then a 5th showed up.

No Captain again.

The End

Or find a team who shares your passion..I heard about the shorthanded stuff recently. Sux no matter what level or how far in you are, but just stick it out and finish the season then figure it as a lesson learned. I mean no offense to anyone, clearly we all have lives outside of darts, but would be nice to at least have 6 most if not all weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 18th 2024, 11:03 pm