Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

CONGRATS TO THE 9

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

CONGRATS TO THE 9

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on June 16th 2010, 1:34 am

Just read that Suicide 9 took their second straight SUPER A TITLE. Though I've never personally seen your squad, I have seen Makin Treble first hand multiple times, and they, for me, are the best overall TEAM I have witnessed. You guys OBVIOUSLY have an AMAZING SQUAD. I only go back about 20 years, but I'm sure that you'll be compared to the LEGENDS of the Rovers, Flyers, and Pai Gow, who stick out in my mind as some of the ELITE MMDL teams. Congrats again on your victory. You should be very proud. And to Makin Treble, hold your heads high. You made the South Shore PROUD. And at the very LEAST, you're STILL the motherfucking BEST team in THIS area. I ENVY YOU! Don't want to PLAY you, no offense, but ENVY your squad. You have a CLASS bunch and PHENOMENAL TALENT! Next year's format will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!!
    JustTheFacts

Re: CONGRATS TO THE 9

Post  JustTheFacts on June 16th 2010, 8:12 am

The 9 has a great squad, no doubt! And Avery is in year 2 of his 5 year plan. Laughing

I would say Vested Interest would have to be right up there with the 9 IMO. Makin Treble might be missing one piece to put them over the top. Frank Smith maybe?

But any squad with Franklin, Curtain, Sawyer, Barry et al, is gonna be tough to beat. Just wait til Billy's kid joins the team!!!!

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on June 17th 2010, 7:06 am

Yeah, they'll be even tougher in the fall with the addition of Barry Todd. The rich get richer. Smith would help but the real key is MT's top shooters winning against theirs which they haven't done two seasons running when it counts.
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 on July 2nd 2010, 8:54 am

JustTheFacts wrote:The 9 has a great squad, no doubt! And Avery is in year 2 of his 5 year plan. Laughing

I would say Vested Interest would have to be right up there with the 9 IMO. Makin Treble might be missing one piece to put them over the top. Frank Smith maybe?

But any squad with Franklin, Curtain, Sawyer, Barry et al, is gonna be tough to beat. Just wait til Billy's kid joins the team!!!!

Well we'll see what happens, as I have joined up with Makin Treble for the fall season. Cool
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts on July 2nd 2010, 9:41 am

Chitown599 wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:The 9 has a great squad, no doubt! And Avery is in year 2 of his 5 year plan. Laughing

Well we'll see what happens, as I have joined up with Makin Treble for the fall season. Cool

That's great news Frank. You may be the piece of the puzzle, with the experience and talent, that can push Makin Treble over the top!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 23rd 2018, 8:40 pm