Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

The 3rd Week

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The 3rd Week Empty The 3rd Week

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 29th 2012, 2:38 am

Week three pits the 1st Place Ink Blots 2-0 (12) against the 2nd Place Winged Buffalo 2-0 (11). Unfortunately their home bar (Gaff's - Taunton) closed down for undisclosed reasons, so it was like playing at a neutral location as we played the match out at Christopher's in Raynham. Played with 6 tonight with Nemeskal a late show at 9PM.

The Winged Buffalo 5
    @
    Ink Blots 3

Very good matches tonight. HALF of them went the full 3 games. Almost wished it wasn't best 2 of 3 tonight as we won the first game in SEVEN out of EIGHT matches. Took the first 3, then lost 3 of the next 4 to set up a Personeni vs Fernandez singles cricket match with Personeni needing to win to force OT. Brian took it 2 straight. Honestly, we really deserved the win tonight. Definitely outplayed them as a whole. Probably should have actually taken 6. They were definitely not completely comfortable with their surroundings considering it was SUPPOSED to be a HOME match where they've played for over 3 years. Either way, I am extatic with a 3-0 start and our FIRST time EVER in 1st Place in the sunny farao king Super Elite Dart Master Champions Division queen farao sunny ....the MOST ELITE DART DIVISION IN THE WESTERN HEMPISPHERE! Wink Very Happy
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

The 3rd Week Empty Re: The 3rd Week

Post  MetalRulz March 1st 2012, 1:24 pm

Just the Tip - 3

Dart Attack - 5

Was a awful night. We were just a little off and it seemed like the other team kept getting soaked with splashes. Oh and then there was the almost brawl, but thankfully was just more of a shouting match. Mad Mad Mad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 1st 2012, 1:48 pm

Yeah, Tom mentioned that. I said I bet it was Hubie, and Tom said no, Hubie wasn't there, it was Wando. Same fucking difference. Why can't you guys just all get along? There's no bad blood up here in the sunny farao king Super Elite Dart Master Champions Division queen farao sunny You need to step up!
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz March 1st 2012, 3:55 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Yeah, Tom mentioned that. I said I bet it was Hubie, and Tom said no, Hubie wasn't there, it was Wando. Same fucking difference. Why can't you guys just all get along? There's no bad blood up here in the sunny farao king Super Elite Dart Master Champions Division queen farao sunny You need to step up!

I admit those guys don't have as much patience when someone is being a fucking jackwagon as I do. Some times it can be a problem. I will say this time even i was pissed and yelling a bit cause one of there guys is a fucking tool.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content