Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Cinco de Weeko

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Cinco de Weeko Empty Cinco de Weeko

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 14th 2012, 1:19 am

Week Five marks the 1/3 mark, with just 10 weeks and 8 matches left after tonight. To finish out this segment, the Winged Buffalo hosts Bulls On Parade from Pawtucket. BoP is the ONLY team in the division we have NEVER beaten. We have TWO overtime losses against these guys with both matches coming down to the third and final game of the OT format (1 team cricket, 1 team 501, 1 team cricket OR 501). Why should tonight be any different? Again, we were tied 4-4 after regulation, and again, it took ALL THREE OT matches to determine the winner. Thanks to a DOUBLE CORK with his FINAL DART in game 3 of OT, Brian gives us our FIRST victory ever over these guys. The final match eventually came down to us needing 3 bulls to their 1. I hit 1, they hit 0, and Brian hit a double on his final dart, leaving the "cork master" Derek Banner holding his darts ready to hit just a single cork in his upcoming turn. Amazing. Simply amazing. With 7 of the 8 matches going 3 games, PLUS the 3 OT matches, there were 26 games of darts played tonight. We saw 3 hat tricks, a Ro9, a high IN of 130 and a high out of 106. I can't even count how many 5-marks or better there were in all the cricket games. Multiple cricket games totaled combined scores of 1000+. LOTS of point strategy involved. Some spectacular darts thrown tonight. I can not believe these guys are in 4th with just ONE win on the season. I believe they have the best team in the division. They'll be 1st or 2nd when the season finishes.

Bulls On Parade 4 (OT loss)
    @
    The Winged Buffalo 4 (OT WIN)
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Cinco de Weeko Empty Re: Cinco de Weeko

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 14th 2012, 1:45 am

First Trimester Standings:

4-0 (21) The Winged Buffalo (Wendells, Norton)
    2-1 (18)* Ink Blots (Christopher's, Raynham) *PLUS week 5 vs Bar Nuts
    2-1 (14)* Bar Nuts (Catman, Mansfield) *PLUS week 5 vs Ink Blots
    1-3 (16) Bulls On Parade (KC's, Pawtucket)
    0-4 (3) Pulled Hammy (Ziggy's, North Attleboro)

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 2:55 am