Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Uh-Oh Dave

ScottC

Uh-Oh Dave

Post  ScottC on August 3rd 2010, 12:04 pm

Eyes,
    I read that there maybe some lack of interest in Sup A, causing those powerhouses to be inserted into the A div. If that happens, your team will undoubtedly be left in A. (Maybe mine 2, IDK). Whats the game plan if that happens?
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Re: Uh-Oh Dave

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 4th 2010, 2:45 pm

I can't see how it is even possible for the Super A division not to have 4 teams. Maybe I should start making out the schedules. I'd fix this thing with no problem.

ScottC

Post  ScottC on August 4th 2010, 2:54 pm

I dont know whats going on, but in reading SEWA (trying to get caught up after 2 months off), it seems they may only have 3 teams. That may not be right, just what i read. But, my guess is that if they force those three teams into A, it becomes them and the top 5 or 3 of the other 2 A divisions to form a "new" A division.

Wheres the action here, i sign up and post yesterday, no response for 24 hours?? Get this going would ya
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 4th 2010, 3:52 pm

I know. I'm really slacking. Got back from a trip to the Azores in Portugal last week and have been putting in some extra hours to make up for my multiple vacations this summer. (Heading to upstate NY for four days starting Saturday as well). I really need to start posting some more. Now that the rosters are in, and there is some genuine contraversey to talk about, I'll be posting much more in the near future. I'm sure to piss someone off in the next few weeks, don't you worry!

ScottC

Post  ScottC on August 5th 2010, 1:20 pm

MT Said they cant wait to play you guys again. Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Good luck!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 5th 2010, 1:26 pm

They're gonna be pissed when we purposely show up with just 4 at 8:15, and then just play the matches we don't score, then take off at 9:30. For some reason, teams get angered when I manipulate the system to my favor to get my way. Rolling Eyes If they just did what I tell them to do from the get go, there would be a lot less drama. I'm not saying they have to cater to the WORLD, just ME. Wink Smile Smile Smile It's not rocket science.

ScottC

Post  ScottC on August 5th 2010, 1:31 pm

I dont know why the league cant get it right Very Happy
    Seriously, assuming that Sup A stays in tact, who are we looking at in our div:

Your Team
    My Team
    Assassins -less Jakesy
    Vega
    Round of 9 ?

I dont think we will see the Sidelines team (the lost Ed Lyons and Spinoza)
    Stealth - Havn't heard a word about them, but they won the division - should move up
    I thought the other Wendells team was going elsewhere

????
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 5th 2010, 2:03 pm

Yes, the other Wendell's team split up. The three best guys (Maguire, Wando, and Hubie) are supposedly forming a team with Maguire's brother, Reggie Winbush, and a couple others. Supposedly that team is playing out of the Fan Club in Wareham, MA. Seeing as how Norton is the closest team to Wareham, I assume they will be in our division. Eric, Chip, Adam, and Scottie are teamining up with Scottie's brother Charlie and Chip's girlfriend Sarah and joining the Patriot Dart League here in town. It puts their furthest road game at 10 minutes away and actually gives them a chance to win some games. It's tough to call what the divisions will be. Need at least two though, or the travel will be horrendous. I can't see the Hull, Quincy, and Rockland teams wanting to go to Wareham.

Possibilities:
    A1:
    Zen Archers (Hull)
    Smokin Barrells (Hull)
    Predators (Quincy)
    Fox (Quincy)
    Elks (Quincy)
    Eagles (Rockland)
    Game Time (Rockland)
    Ro9 (Weymouth)

A2:
    Assassins (Avon)
    Death Row (Avon)
    Bimbos (Abington)
    Nemesis (Abington)
    Donkeys (Abington)
    Wendell's (Norton)
    Fan Club (Wareham)
    On the Rocks or Triple Threat (Plymouth)

That's 16 right there. It doesn't include Sidelines (Brockton) or Had a Chance (Whitman) or Liberty Tavern (Rockland) which are also possibilities. The Super A has 3 teams (Makin Treble, Jakesy, Kirby). One of these 19 teams (or more) will have to go up to Super A. It will STILL leave anywhere from 12-16 teams left for the A division.

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on August 11th 2010, 12:30 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Yes, the other Wendell's team split up. The three best guys (Maguire, Wando, and Hubie) are supposedly forming a team with Maguire's brother, Reggie Winbush, and a couple others. Supposedly that team is playing out of the Fan Club in Wareham, MA. Seeing as how Norton is the closest team to Wareham, I assume they will be in our division. Eric, Chip, Adam, and Scottie are teamining up with Scottie's brother Charlie and Chip's girlfriend Sarah and joining the Patriot Dart League here in town. It puts their furthest road game at 10 minutes away and actually gives them a chance to win some games. It's tough to call what the divisions will be. Need at least two though, or the travel will be horrendous. I can't see the Hull, Quincy, and Rockland teams wanting to go to Wareham.

Possibilities:
    A1:
    Zen Archers (Hull)
    Smokin Barrells (Hull)
    Predators (Quincy)
    Fox (Quincy)
    Elks (Quincy)
    Eagles (Rockland)
    Game Time (Rockland)
    Ro9 (Weymouth)

A2:
    Assassins (Avon)
    Death Row (Avon)
    Bimbos (Abington)
    Nemesis (Abington)
    Donkeys (Abington)
    Wendell's (Norton)
    Fan Club (Wareham)

That's 16 right there. It doesn't include Sidelines (Brockton) or Had a Chance (Whitman) or Liberty Tavern (Rockland) which are also possibilities. The Super A has 3 teams (Makin Treble, Jakesy, Kirby). One of these 19 teams (or more) will have to go up to Super A. It will STILL leave anywhere from 12-16 teams left for the A division.

Zen Archers, presently Defunct, trying to find shooters. Donkey's sitting at 4 shooters in O'Rourke, Kelly, Gannon and Dalton. If they from up will be S.A. Fan club (although they won't like it) will be S.A. Seadogs seem to be in it and will be S.A. if they don't split when they find out so S.A. will look something like this:

Making Treble
    Prophets of Doom (me)
    Monte"s (P.K.)
    Seadogs

Tenatives.....
    Maguires team
    Assassins
    Predators
    RO9 (volunteer) I heard
    Death Row
    Donkey's (if they fill a roster)\
    Any combination of 4 from those options , with leading candidates being Assassins, Maguires, Donkey's and Predators. If Donkey's fold (unlikely) Insert Death Row.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 11th 2010, 12:42 pm

Drtr TOTALLY volunteered R09 to move up. I'm sorry, but if you got the balls to nominate yourself, then you should go, ESPECIALLY since others do not. If you aren't serious when you make a statement like that, then you should keep your mouth shut. I've got a feeling that there will be some form of Donkeys and Zen Archers, but they are currently holding out to make sure they don't get stuck in Super A. Once Super A gets finalized, then they will miraculously come up with teams at the zero hour.

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on August 11th 2010, 12:55 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Drtr TOTALLY volunteered R09 to move up. I'm sorry, but if you got the balls to nominate yourself, then you should go, ESPECIALLY since others do not. If you aren't serious when you make a statement like that, then you should keep your mouth shut. I've got a feeling that there will be some form of Donkeys and Zen Archers, but they are currently holding out to make sure they don't get stuck in Super A. Once Super A gets finalized, then they will miraculously come up with teams at the zero hour.
    Donkeys will be shit out of luck with that one based on history when they snuck that one in last time and the four they've got now screams S.A. no matter what. If they have a roster come the second meeting, they're in S.A. A lot of free agents out there still too like Moran and Cigs, Maybe Ewell (swears he won't play if not an S.A. team out of the Liberty) will Krueger re-surface? (doubtful). On another note I think this will be the last season for M.T. If they can't win it by adding Frank then i think they'll split. Going to be interesting.
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY on August 17th 2010, 10:24 am

What....Where is the Vega in this mix ????????????? Very Happy
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 17th 2010, 10:35 am

I heard you guys were a B team now.

Jakesy

Post  Jakesy on August 17th 2010, 2:39 pm

Looks like A-1 will be

Death Row (Avon)
    Bimbos (Abington)
    Nemesis (Abington)
    Vega (Brockton)
    Wendell's (Norton)
    had a Chance (whitman)
    Midget Kevin's team out of the 123 w/ B.Burt, Packard and Cupcake

And they'll finish in that order Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 17th 2010, 3:37 pm

Where's Maguires team?
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 17th 2010, 3:45 pm

I thought Nemesis was Kevin"s team. Where is 123?
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 on August 19th 2010, 5:14 am

Not to worry guys, there will be a Super A division. There will be teams forced up, which I don't agree on, but that's what is going to happen. And for the record, the Treble Makers did not say the can't wait to play Eye's team. If I remember correctly, 1 person said it jokingly.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 26th 2010, 1:07 pm

I know that Chi. Even if the whole team were to say that they are looking forward to playing us, I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's actually an honor that so many teams want a piece of us.
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 on August 26th 2010, 1:42 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Where's Maguires team?

Maquire is putting his team in S.A.

Drtr

Post  Drtr on August 27th 2010, 7:59 am

IF I did move the team to SA, at least I would RESPECT the other teams and show up with a FULL squad ready to play every week!!!!

Maybe if I am in your division this year, I will show up with 3 at our home game, so your team will get ready to play, drive all the way there for nothing!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 27th 2010, 11:53 am

Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could GIVE A SHIT how many players the other team fields. You want to give me a forfeit and a FREE WIN, I will take it ALL DAY LONG. I LOVE playing shorthanded teams. I ESPECIALLY LOVE playing 2 vs 1 cricket and POINTING the motherfuckers ass and going up 100 points before we even close 18's and watching the guy basically quit and start throwing his darts off the board. Actually, I enjoy EVERYTHING about playing a short team. I love getting wins personally (even forfeits), I love when my team wins big, and I love being done by 9:30. So if you want to show SHORT for any match at all, I MORE THAN WELCOME it! Absolutely NO DISRESPECT taken whatsoever. To me, WINNING the game means MORE than even PLAYING the game. I just love to win plain and simple. THAT'S what brings me ENJOYMENT. I would rather CRUSH some sucker who's short than LOSE some epic battle against some elite player while throwing the darts of my life. Let's get one thing perfectly clear, I don't love DARTS, I love WINNING at darts. Sure it's shallow, but as Ricky Bobby once said, "if you're not first, you're last."

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on August 27th 2010, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on August 27th 2010, 11:58 am

Drtr wrote:IF I did move the team to SA, at least I would RESPECT the other teams and show up with a FULL squad ready to play every week!!!!

Maybe if I am in your division this year, I will show up with 3 at our home game, so your team will get ready to play, drive all the way there for nothing!

What's this Drtr "SA"? This coming from a guy who said there was no way his Team was good enough to play "A" blah blah blah.....Then proceeded to "HELP" with the scheduling that season and hmmmm go on to destroy the division and play in the "B" state championship. That is what I would call a SANDBAG! Were is the respect in that? No

Shake ......... and ........... Bake!!!

Drtr

Post  Drtr on August 27th 2010, 12:41 pm

I DIDN"T MAKE THE DIVISIONS !!!!!!!!!! ABA did!
    All I did was help with the schedule!!!

and we did't win our division dude, we were a 2 seed!

Pinks

Post  Pinks on August 31st 2010, 10:51 am

Chitown599 wrote:
    EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Where's Maguires team?

Maquire is putting his team in S.A.

Actually they requested A but were moved to SA to fill in the division.

ScottC

Post  ScottC on August 31st 2010, 12:30 pm

Soooooo Dave, i guess you are safe from Sup A.

Death Row
    Wendells
    Nemesis
    Bimbos
    Somethintrip'd
    No Chance
    Tons of Fun
    Guess What

Good division, should be pretty competitive. We shall see you week 4.

Let me ask, Dave you going to win the div again?? Move to Sup A next season?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 23rd 2018, 3:00 pm