Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Uh-Oh Dave

MetalRulz

Re: Uh-Oh Dave

Post  MetalRulz on August 31st 2010, 12:59 pm

Drtr wrote:I DIDN"T MAKE THE DIVISIONS !!!!!!!!!! ABA did!
    All I did was help with the schedule!!!

and we did't win our division dude, we were a 2 seed!

So you sandbagged the Division too? Take 2nd so you won't have to move up unless you win the SS. That's the oldest trick in the book. Laughing Laughing

Drtr

Post  Drtr on September 1st 2010, 9:18 am

we lost 1 match all season!, and we beat the 1st place team both times! how is that sandbaggin, your starting to sound like Eyes!
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY on September 1st 2010, 11:23 am

Nice Division
    Should be very close this season. affraid
    Can't wait to start up next week.
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on September 1st 2010, 2:06 pm

Drtr wrote:we lost 1 match all season!, and we beat the 1st place team both times! how is that sandbaggin, your starting to sound like Eyes!
    OK, I guess i got my facts wrong.... I do remember how you were so against moving up last season. You and little Drtr saying how you just didn't have the talent to be in A's. Then you went and ripped it up like a few of us stated you would with teams moving out of B's. So to quote a post from SEWA :

Drtr
    First Sergeant

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 am Post subject:
    By saying he bags it, I meant he pretty much GAVE UP, I didn't call him a sandbagger, to me a sandbagger is one who plays in a lower division than what his abilities are!

Drtr

Post  Drtr on September 7th 2010, 7:20 am

we had a real good run in the playoffs, you oughta know how that is, sometimes you catch fire!
    we are looking forward to the new challenge, but we have had Better versions of RO9 in the past!
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts on September 7th 2010, 1:44 pm

Drtr wrote:we had a real good run in the playoffs, you oughta know how that is, sometimes you catch fire!
    we are looking forward to the new challenge, but we have had Better versions of RO9 in the past!

ummm..no offense dude...but that's a shitty thing to say about the guys who are gonna go battle with ya for at least the next 14 weeks.

I don't care if your previous team was some freakish hybrid of Makin Treble and Suicide 9, who hit doubles and triples like a pimp hits a ho....that's your team. don't throw em under the bus. just sayin.....

Drtr

Post  Drtr on September 7th 2010, 2:19 pm

I don't think that was throwing them under the bus, they were almost all on those versions of the team, Maybe you should have known facts before you comment, I have all the respect for my team, they all are friends, worry about your own team, thanks
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts on September 7th 2010, 3:42 pm

Drtr wrote:I don't think that was throwing them under the bus, they were almost all on those versions of the team, Maybe you should have known facts before you comment, I have all the respect for my team, they all are friends, worry about your own team, thanks

I know the facts...read my name Mr. Sensitive. That's great that you're all friends. You said they were not the best version of RO9...but they're what you got now. I'd want my captain to at least pretend he thought we were the best. Maybe Belichick will walk in the locker room next weeka and say "Hey guys, you're no 2007 Patriots...hell, you're probably not even as good as the 2004 version. Now go get em!!!" maybe not....

But seriously, who cares? This is Eyes site...noone reads this shit anyway...it's not like it's SEWA Shocked
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on September 7th 2010, 4:38 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    Drtr wrote:I don't think that was throwing them under the bus, they were almost all on those versions of the team, Maybe you should have known facts before you comment, I have all the respect for my team, they all are friends, worry about your own team, thanks

I know the facts...read my name Mr. Sensitive. That's great that you're all friends. You said they were not the best version of RO9...but they're what you got now. I'd want my captain to at least pretend he thought we were the best. Maybe Belichick will walk in the locker room next weeka and say "Hey guys, you're no 2007 Patriots...hell, you're probably not even as good as the 2004 version. Now go get em!!!" maybe not....

But seriously, who cares? This is Eyes site...noone reads this shit anyway...it's not like it's SEWA Shocked

You would be surprised how many people read this BS. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 7th 2010, 4:51 pm

EVERYBODY READS! Few post. Somehow, someway people know when I'm talking shit though! My shitty ass team plays at home tonight. The A-Team 2. Not as good as the original A-Team, but hell, we'll give it a shot. All the really good teams are in Super A anyway. tongue
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on September 7th 2010, 4:53 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:EVERYBODY READS! Few post. Somehow, someway people know when I'm talking shit though! My shitty ass team plays at home tonight. The A-Team 2. Not as good as the original A-Team, but hell, we'll give it a shot. All the really good teams are in Super A anyway. tongue

Or the PDL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 7th 2010, 5:05 pm

I purposely made my team get a little shittier so that we wouldn't cruise to our hundredth division title. Need to bag it a bit, come in second, then throw the Championship so that we don't get moved up in the Spring. Gonna be tough. Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 8th 2010, 12:40 am

Mission accomplished. We win 7-4 suckily over a shorthanded Somethintripped, considering the 6-1 lead. ABSOLUTELY DID NOT FEEL DISRESPECTED by them showing short. Fucking THANKFUL actually. 3 of our 7 wins came from shorthanded games or forfeits. Personally, I went 1-2. I suck. Can't wait for B-League next season Crying or Very sad Seriously though, good darts. They absolutely deserved the games they won. Cool bunch of guys. Always been a nice time with that crew.
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts on September 8th 2010, 7:29 am

Well, we get em next week at the Eagles.

We had a dissapointing 6-5 loss to Nemesis. Terrible considering we went up 5-2 before dropping the last 4 301's. Shocked Hat's of to the Nemesis team though. They shot some great darts in those last 4 games. We were following our gameplan to a T before that...split the 601's, take 2/3 cricket and then led off with myself and Brian winning our 301's. Nemesis absolutely caught lightning after that. Scotty and I definitely let them off the hook in cricket, as it should have been a clean sweep. but we didn't hit the darts at the end, and they did.

All in all though, great to be back on the ROW!!! Looking forward to a very competetive season!

dwalsh

Post  dwalsh on December 29th 2010, 9:28 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:I purposely made my team get a little shittier so that we wouldn't cruise to our hundredth division title. Need to bag it a bit, come in second, then throw the Championship so that we don't get moved up in the Spring. Gonna be tough. Laughing

Funny shit coming from a soon to be Super A team ...again.This time at least,there will be no super "stacked" teams in the spring on the south.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on December 29th 2010, 2:03 pm

No stacked teams and a completely different (and easier format) than what we played the last time we were there are BOTH positive things. I do still hate the 2 out of 3 cricket deal though. At least the 501's went back to single matches though. Not worried either way. IF we finish business next Tuesday, we'll be heading up without a word said. I just hope kirby realizes that WE don't do the 7:30 start thing. Never have, and probably never will. Hell, Nemeskal rarely arrives before 8:15!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 23rd 2018, 2:58 pm