EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Spectacular first night!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on August 18th 2010, 12:14 am

McCrackins 5
    @
    Land Of The Free 6

What a fucking match!
    Split the 601's, we take 2 of 3 crickets, then split the 301's. That might as well be my mantra, as that is all I strive for every week, and that's exactly what we did, split, 2 of 3, split. If you take both 601's (which is the MOST random crapshoot game), things just got easier. In our case this week, we're delighted to go with the formula and thankfully take 6. Some of those 301 matches were awesome. Kirby's 301 was very impressive (especially the 106 out), and JBull's DOUBLE BULL OUT (84-14/20/DB) brought back STINGING memories of how we lost the States (also a DB out in 301), but nonetheless was a humbling experience. The climax of a 5-5 match with both x1's left in the final game of the final match was fucking great. Thursday should be right where we left off, and I'm expecting the same intensity and great dart play. This has overtime written all over it! Here's the spin. They have TOO MANY GOOD GUYS! They had NINE tonight. As a captain, THAT is a logistical NIGHTMARE when EVERYONE is that good. It's not, play your 2 or 3 BEST 3 games, then fill in the rest, it's EVERYONE IS FUCKING REALLY GOOD so HOW do we DO THIS???? Should be a GREAT NIGHT OF DARTS this Thursday. Win or lose, we offer thanks to the Eagles for some great dart matches! Respect!
    MetalRulz

Re: Spectacular first night!

Post  MetalRulz on August 18th 2010, 12:40 pm

I agree some great matches!!!

Current date/time is October 23rd 2018, 3:00 pm