Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

The Glorious Return!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The Glorious Return!!! Empty The Glorious Return!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 8th 2010, 1:08 am

See, shit works in CYCLES. WHO would have GUESSED that WENDELL'S would ever return??? That just goes to show...Never say never... Glad to see that Mark C actually have the PERSERVERENCE to PERSONALLY keep that league on life support, even when EVERYONE else bailed. Gotta give the guy ALL the credit in the world. AWESOME JOB Mark! As a guy who was personally involved in the beginning stages, and actually SEEING what you were dealing with, only to have you turn shit around pretty much BY YOURSELF is impressive. I'm proud to be a sponsor of the newest team in your league, Big E's, Just The Tip. I thank-you for having us back. Our PDL team is EXTATIC with the local schedule, and I must say, there are many of us on the MMDL team that are somewhat jealous of the schedule that our brother team has. Don't get me wrong, we absolutely LOVE our MMDL division, but having basically every single match within 20 minutes of the home bar, and MOST within 10, is pretty much FUCKING AWESOME! In any case, here's to FRESH STARTS! cheers Good Luck to all this year, and feel free to post scores here. The Screwa WELCOMES ALL!
    mark
    mark

The Glorious Return!!! Empty Re: The Glorious Return!!!

Post  mark September 21st 2010, 1:23 pm

Thanks - nice to have you back, guys. Hope you like the format.

We'll be traveling there next week (I think).

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 7:15 am