Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

In the end, it's ABA's own fault....

EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

In the end, it's ABA's own fault....

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on September 16th 2010, 12:57 pm

Just read the brewing contraversey involving Derek & Aba. Let me start by saying that Chris, you are 100%, without a doubt, CORRECT on this one. Problem is, it's your own damned FAULT!!! HOW THE FUCK is TKO's in the FUCKING B DIVISION in the FIRST FUCKING PLACE when we have an E TEAM in the A-Dvision because there was a BYE??? There should have NEVER have been a BYE in A because TKO'S should have NEVER been allowed to DROP to B in the FIRST PLACE!!! They shouldn't have been in B LAST FALL for Christ's sake!!! This team is the EXACT SAME team they've had for YEARS!!! Supposedly, this team was going to be in SUPER A THIS season until Wire and Derek were out, and they go from THAT to B?!?!? WHAT THE HELL were you THINKING??? Derek's argument of I'm only going to play 3 matches is RIDICULOUS. He knows as well as EVERYONE ELSE who has ever played darts that the REGULAR SEASON means absolutely SHIT. It makes NO DIFFERENCE what SEED you are in the playoffs. He could personally control 6 matches in a playoff match. That's a HUGE deal. Pretty much 6 GUARENTEED wins right off to BEGIN your series. Not acceptable. If TKO's were in A, where they absolutely SHOULD be, this would be a non-issue, and Derek would be a member right now. However, since THEY tried AGAIN to SANDBAG in B's, they should play with what they've got, even if it DOES mean they go short. I'm sure they can find SOMEONE to play. They're MMDL roster says they have 9 on it.

Jakesy

Re: In the end, it's ABA's own fault....

Post  Jakesy on September 25th 2010, 9:02 am

that pretty much covers it
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on September 27th 2010, 1:08 pm

A couple years ago I played that team in the playoffs. The captain of the team actually told me they PURPOSELY TANKED the last 2 games of the season so they would take 2nd. I said why?? He replied we didn't want 1st cause we would get bumped up. So that tells me they're SANDBAGGING!!! No

Chris

Post  Chris on October 8th 2010, 10:30 am

Bout all that I need to address here is, the E team is in A because they asked to be. They called me 3 weeks after the first meeting and were told they can have a bye spot, which there was one in E. They were in Weymouth and refused to travel to Brockton 5 times plus 1 Norwood and 1 Taunton to play and a representative of the team took the check back and quit. The captain asked the next day if I had ANY other openings..I had that one in A, they knew they were going to be overmatched but agreed to take it knowing the situation.

A team that performs poorly in its division asking to move down one division the next season isn't unheard of so that was the reason the Rockland team is in B.

Metal, first I heard of this..
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz on October 11th 2010, 12:52 pm

Metal, first I heard of this..[/quote]

Yeah at the time I didn't want to start any drama It was the playoffs so i kept my mouth shut. There was some people on sewa calling them out a little, but they totally denied it i believe. I don't think the other Captain knew who I was or that I posted on the forum.

Chris

Post  Chris on October 12th 2010, 11:04 am

No worries at all E. I know my team played them week 14 and caught some crap about it b/c they only showed with 5. Those 5 played their arses off though..like we were supposed to send them home until they had a full team right..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 21st 2018, 9:44 am