Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

How many CLOSE 10-2's can you have?

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

How many CLOSE 10-2's can you have? Empty How many CLOSE 10-2's can you have?

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 22nd 2010, 12:23 pm

Makin Treble has won 10-2 TWICE and 9-3 once in the first 3 weeks, and EVERY WEEK Chi-town talks about how close these matches are. Don't you know that CLOSE only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades? I commend these lower teams for taking their lumps. I feel your pain! And Jakesey, I love your rant about "learning" and having fun losing. Hats off to you buddy, you're a better man than me, cause I HATE to fucking LOSE, EVER. I'd take a 10-1 win over a weak team than a 1-10 loss to a Super A team anyday, but that's just me. I'm glad we BOTH are getting what we want this season. Good Luck to you.
    Jakesy

How many CLOSE 10-2's can you have? Empty Re: How many CLOSE 10-2's can you have?

Post  Jakesy September 25th 2010, 9:15 am

I despise losing too Dave. If I hit my out in the first game when i had the chance and we both shot the same second, the match was mine. I didn't and it wasn't. I can't wait to get a piece of M.T. again in a few weeks. I don't plan on losing ever but unfortunately I am right now. pretty soon the shoe will be on the other foot. I honestly don't mind putting the time in. It reminds me of skydiving or rock climbing. it wasn't the physical obstacle to overcome it was the mental challenge. It's about me challenging me and overcoming those obstacles. At least with this, if I don't succeed, I don't go splat. so at least I have that going for me. Laughing

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 7:13 am