Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+3
EyesOfTheWorld
JustTheFacts
ScottC
7 posters

To members of Vega

ScottC

To members of Vega Empty To members of Vega

Post  ScottC October 6th 2010, 1:50 pm

Jimmy, Bucky, et al

Any clue why a member of my team was all of a sudden banned for life from your club?
    We were set to play your team next week, all of a sudden he cant go in? He has been on my team for over three years, been to your place at least 5 times in that span without any issue to speak.
    I can tell you what, i have talked to Chris, he will speak with Josh tonight, but the bottomline is this:
    If said team member is not allowed to shoot in your club, nobody on my team will be there, and in turn the owner of my bar is prepared to ban all of you.

So the choice is this: either he is allowed, or we dont show up and you will not be allowed in Shooters as well.
    I thought we were all friends, and always ahd a good time when we played each other. This is fucking darts, boy was i fucking wrong.

ScottC

To members of Vega Empty Re: To members of Vega

Post  ScottC October 6th 2010, 2:02 pm

As i sit and stew, i would like to add this:
    When Josh was sick (thank God he is better, i think the Voci's are good people) - this same player was allowed to go to the benefit and reach in his pockets and prepared food - but now he is not allowed. Shocked
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 6th 2010, 2:04 pm

ScottC wrote:Jimmy, Bucky, et al

Any clue why a member of my team was all of a sudden banned for life from your club?
    We were set to play your team next week, all of a sudden he cant go in? He has been on my team for over three years, been to your place at least 5 times in that span without any issue to speak.
    I can tell you what, i have talked to Chris, he will speak with Josh tonight, but the bottomline is this:
    If said team member is not allowed to shoot in your club, nobody on my team will be there, and in turn the owner of my bar is prepared to ban all of you.

So the choice is this: either he is allowed, or we dont show up and you will not be allowed in Shooters as well.
    I thought we were all friends, and always ahd a good time when we played each other. This is fucking darts, boy was i fucking wrong.

Any idea why he was good enough to be allowed in with tons of food and empty his pockets when the Voci family needed help?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 6th 2010, 2:05 pm

ScottC wrote:As i sit and stew, i would like to add this:
    When Josh was sick (thank God he is better, i think the Voci's are good people) - this same player was allowed to go to the benefit and reach in his pockets and prepared food - but now he is not allowed. Shocked

Faster to the draw than i am as always Scott.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 6th 2010, 3:35 pm

So now hearing that an alternate venue will not be an option. So don't worry Guess What? we'll pick you're 3 worst shooters, and they will be the only ones allowed into shooters. It'll still be a legal match
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld October 7th 2010, 12:12 am

That's going to be TOUGH deciding that one! lol!
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY October 7th 2010, 8:06 am

Scott, We are friends. You are taking this way too personal. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else on your team.
    For the record:
    The last time you played at the Vega, Your team mate admitted to doing something in the club when he was a member. ( By the way - what he did was disgusting )
    Other members heard what he said and told one of the Trustees.
    This incident was a mystery for years. Actually, another member was blamed for this and obviously was completely innocent.
    Once the Officers of the club found out as well as the members of the club it was decided that he would not be allowed back in. The members of the club have all the say in this matter because it is their club.
    Please don't take this personal Scott.
    You guys are always welcome at the Vega and will always be welcomed.
    That will never change.
    ScottC

Post  ScottC October 7th 2010, 3:12 pm

I appreciate the reponse Buck. I spoke to Josh, not sure about the incident or the validity of that however, he remains suspended. Thats the clubs personal call, cant change that.
    You are right Buck, I do take things personal, I am loyal to a fault to my friends, and i stand by them no matter what.
    That is what really annoyed me because i considered all you guys friends as well.
    In any case, cooler heads prevail, we will be at the Vega club on Tue. See you then.
    Chris

Post  Chris October 7th 2010, 4:01 pm

Having friends on both teams, I am very happy that cooler heads prevailed and this is now behind us. Now let's throw some damn darts boys!
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY October 7th 2010, 4:02 pm

That is why I have so much respect for you Scott.
    You are a great person and a loyal friend.
    I am very pleased that You and the guys will be there on Tuesday.
    We will also look forward to playing at your place second half.
    I am glad everything turned out for the better.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 7th 2010, 4:08 pm

Yeah, well, I don't know about cooler heads, but i will be there.

I also don't know about the validity of the claim, and i think it is BS to ban someone who has shown nothing but respect when he's been there since joining Death Row, and when going to the club to support an ailing member.

But hey, whatever. not my club right? I don't hold it against the team Bucky...i still consider you guys friends and i love seeing ya. I was actually looking forward to the LOD starting there. I will never set foot in the place other than an MMDL dart match.

And love to hear from whoever said he "admitted" to anything. But either way...4 years ago i think you're talking right?

We'll see ya Tuesday i guess, but i can't say i'm looking forward to it like i usually do, and that's a shame.

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 7th 2010, 4:36 pm

BUCKY wrote:

Scott, We are friends. You are taking this way too personal. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else on your team.
    For the record:
    The last time you played at the Vega, Your team mate admitted to doing something in the club when he was a member. ( By the way - what he did was disgusting )
    Other members heard what he said and told one of the Trustees.
    This incident was a mystery for years. Actually, another member was blamed for this and obviously was completely innocent.
    Once the Officers of the club found out as well as the members of the club it was decided that he would not be allowed back in. The members of the club have all the say in this matter because it is their club.
    Please don't take this personal Scott.
    You guys are always welcome at the Vega and will always be welcomed.
    That will never change.

And Bucky, my last word on the subject... the last time we played at the Vega was April......

So the Vega trustees just happened to ban him 1 week before our match....IN FUCKING OCTOBER?!?!?!?! Shocked

curious.....
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz October 7th 2010, 9:50 pm

Come on.....What the fuck is it he supposedly did???
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy October 31st 2010, 1:56 am

I bet it was an upper decker lol!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld October 31st 2010, 10:37 am

You are CLOSE!

Sponsored content