Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

Election Day 2010

BUCKY

Election Day 2010

Post  BUCKY on November 3rd 2010, 7:47 am

This State has just proven to the entire Country that we have some of the stupidist fucking people in the world living here.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Re: Election Day 2010

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on November 3rd 2010, 12:29 pm

I am convinced we are in some rigged, Middle Eastern country. Seriously, HOW THE FUCK do we keep voting in the Fuck-tards? It's CERTAINLY not coming from here in the Mecca. This is completely ridiculous and embarrassing. What kind of state votes to keep a Nig, a Fag, AND a 7% sales tax? Are you people fucking INSANE?!?!? EVERY day I have to hear some asshole FUCK whine and complain about their $3.30 beer, their $1.50 bleu cheese, or their "outrageous" $30 tab, yet apparently they've got NO PROBLEM with the 7% SALES TAX. Well, it's time for people to SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop WHINING about having no job or no money. If you've got no problem paying a 7% sales tax, then you should have no problem with $5 Blue Moons, and dont forget the 20% TIP!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Chris

Post  Chris on November 3rd 2010, 1:41 pm

If my parents and father in law weren't here I would not be. Nuff said. I bet the other states are laughing at us for electing, no RE-electing, a guy who gives welfare recipients the ability to use said funds on alcohol and slot machines. Makes me sick.

Re the sales tax..I think if it was rolling it back to what it used to be, 5%, it would have flown. I'd like to save myself some cash sure but not at the expense of some essential services.

Chris

Post  Chris on November 3rd 2010, 1:41 pm

And Dave, WTF is a Blue Moon
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY on November 4th 2010, 7:32 am

Chris wrote:And Dave, WTF is a Blue Moon

Beer

Chris

Post  Chris on November 5th 2010, 1:53 pm

Must be something new I guess..

The only whine I have about Wendell's pricing is..bleu cheese should be included with the wings. Minor but just most other places throw it in..
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld on November 6th 2010, 12:25 am

You're probably one of those bitches that gets pissed off cause we don't give free soda refills. Nobody gives ANYTHING away for free, they just incorporate it into the price. Would you rather pay $7 for wings and $1.50 for bleu cheese, or pay $8.50 for wings and get "free" bleu cheese? Nobody gets something for nothing son. The day that Sysco drops off my Bleu Cheese and says, 'hey guys, this one is on US' is the day everyone gets free Bleu Cheese. That's just the way life works. You think that when corporations get hit with huge taxes from the Democraps that they just say "oh well, looks like we're just going to have to take LESS profit this year." No, they say, "hike the price for the end user cause we're taking our cut regardless." That's the way life fucking works. Shit flows DOWN. Shit is EXPENSIVE. Health Insurance is EXPENSIVE. ESPECIALLY for a small business. Our wait staff makes $8+ an hour (which is over TRIPLE what normal service employees make. (Massachusetts minimum wage for a tipped server is $2.63/hr) ). Our cooks make $15-$17 an hour. That shit costs money. Where do you think all that money comes from. You think they could afford to pay me my ridiculous salary by GIVING SHIT AWAY? Not fucking likely!

Chris

Post  Chris on November 6th 2010, 2:36 pm

I don't mind the soda refill costing..hey I won't mind if you wanna hand it over for free either, b/c then I'll just give a nice tip to the bartender instead.

Trust me I know all about the health insurance thing..10 years in the field man.

Now that all said you would think the AD of the league would get some kind of a hookup here..or at least I shouldn't have to ask you to go heavy on the Bacardi when I bring my wife there. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 16th 2018, 2:50 pm