Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

5 posters

WEEK 13 MMDL

BUCKY
    BUCKY

WEEK 13 MMDL Empty WEEK 13 MMDL

Post  BUCKY November 29th 2010, 11:41 am

Guess What
    @
    Death Row

Should be a great time as always.
    We lost 5-6 last time. Hopefully we can turn the score around.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

WEEK 13 MMDL Empty Re: WEEK 13 MMDL

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 10:17 am

Guess What 7
    @
    Death Row 4

Great time last night with Death Row.
    Great darts too!
    It was nice beating them on their home turf. cheers

Hey Matt, Hope you are feeling better.

Scotty, ALWAYS A PLEASURE BROTHER.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 12:54 pm

WOW Shocked
    Where the hell is everybody? Shocked
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 1:17 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Is there anybody out there Sleep Sleep Sleep
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 1st 2010, 1:57 pm

Wow, Death Row is REALLY trying to stay in A's!!! You DID say Death Row LOST 4-7 right? This is the SAME Death Row that was 10-2 going in to that game right? The SAME Death Row that beat us TWICE this year (a feat that was only accomplished by ONE other A team in the last 10 years) right? The SAME Death Row that AVERAGES almost 7 points a week? They LOST to a Guess What team that has only won TWO games all season, and it was AT AVON?!?!? How the HELL did you get Nixon to show? That's almost unbelieveable! Suspect

In other league news....

The A-Team 2 6
    @
    No Chance 5

Once again, we gave away a couple matches, but they have a couple of REALLY strong players. They totally deserve to be up in A's. They've got 61 points and are 5-8 on the season. (which is almost a 5 point a week average) They beat us at our place 6-5 the first time around. Personally, I think they are better than Tripped, Tons of Fun, AND Guess What. The fact that they are 4-2 against those 3 teams backs up that fact. The only reason I bring it up is because when we left last night, I said "see you later", which was met with the response "No you won't, we're moving to B's". If these guys actually DO move down it would be yet another injustice with teams trying to sandbag. Costantino is 28-11 in singles over the past 3 seasons (with an 11-2 mark this season). His overall winning % is OVER 65%. Pennini is 28-10 in singles over the past 3 seasons with an overall winning % of 55%. Aside from a ridiculous 1-10 loss to Death Row, these guys have MORE than competed every match. They're not about to capture the division title, but they are incredibly close to grabbing a playoff spot, and are ABSOLUTELY not the "last place team" that their points reflect. (If not for the 1-10 beating they took, they would be in the hunt THIS season) It would be real disappointing to see those guys move DOWN.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 2:09 pm

Dave, We just had a really good 301 game.
    If you look at their 301 stats, in reality they only have 2 solid shooters. Scotty and Sweeney.
    Not taking anything away from the rest of their squad, but Scotty and Matt were 10-2 in 301 until last night. I beat Scotty and Matt was at home sick. They simply had an off night and we had a good night. We all shot well last night and hit what we needed to hit. Very Happy
    Chris

Post  Chris December 1st 2010, 2:14 pm

Phantoms enjoyed the bye week..well at least I did. After 5 straight days of moving my parents' stuff into their new place and doing yardwork, I could barely stand up.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 1st 2010, 2:15 pm

No SWEENEY?!?! Dude, you need to PREFACE your 7-4 win with THAT. No Sweeney is almost like them going shorthanded. He's arguably their BEST GUY! Now it all makes sense. Still doesn't explain how you got Nixon to show though. confused
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 2:22 pm

Very Happy PIZZA Very Happy
    Very Happy REALLY GOOD PIZZA Very Happy
    Very Happy REALLY REALLY GOOD PIZZA Very Happy
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 1st 2010, 2:34 pm

OH YEAH, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT 13 IS MY LUCKY NUMBER.
    Yesterday was WEEK 13 Very Happy
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 1st 2010, 3:03 pm

WOW, would you look at that, yet ANOTHER 1-10 LOSS by the E team in the A2 division. That is their FIFTH 1-10 loss to go along with FOUR 0-11's. Yeah, that should have NO effect on the standings. Rolling Eyes The Fox, Ro9, Zen, and Predators ALL have 80 points or more now. It is entirely conceivable that the 4th place A2 division could end up with MORE POINTS than the FIRST place A1 team because of this. Looks like almost ALL home/away choices will be coming from the A2 division because of this screw up.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts December 1st 2010, 7:36 pm

Really sorry to miss the match last night. That's the first match i've missed in a loooong time. Been sick as a dog since Sunday. Don't know that it would have made a difference in the score, but sorry to miss hanging out with the Vega crew.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 2nd 2010, 3:49 pm

Anyone got a Bimbos/Nemesis score?
    stew

Post  stew December 21st 2010, 4:11 pm

The only reason I bring it up is because when we left last night, I said "see you later", which was met with the response "No you won't, we're moving to B's". If these guys actually DO move down it would be yet another injustice with teams trying to sandbag. Costantino is 28-11 in singles over the past 3 seasons (with an 11-2 mark this season). His overall winning % is OVER 65%. Pennini is 28-10 in singles over the past 3 seasons with an overall winning % of 55%.

Completely agree Dave... no way should this team play B!! Can't see how they went from 103 points in B two seasons ago to 65 this season. "A" division was definitely stronger but not 38 points stronger IMO. Jay and Jeff are much too strong to play B and definitely have a team that should have competed better in A this season. Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 18th 2024, 11:11 pm