Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+4
stew
Pinks
Chris
EyesOfTheWorld
8 posters

South Shore A Division SEMI-FINALS

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

South Shore A Division SEMI-FINALS Empty South Shore A Division SEMI-FINALS

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 17th 2010, 2:07 am

Yes, that's right, SCREWADARTS has your info FIRST! BEFORE SEWA, BEFORE the MMDL Forums! Come to SCREWA to FIND SHIT OUT!

Ok, so I don't have ALL 4 finalists, but give me a break, it's just 1AM on FRIDAY MORNING, and I know 3 out of 4! That's probably more than the AD knows right now. Laughing Laughing Laughing Just kidding Chris. Wink

SS A2 (4) Zen Archers (Seanote, Hull) 84
    vs
    SS A1 (3) The A-Team 2 (Wendell's Pub, Norton) 85

SS A2 (3) Predators (Tully's, Quincy) 86
    vs
    ??? (no disrespect to the Bimbos, but I'm predicting SS A2 (1) The Fox (Sly Fox, Quincy) 97
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

South Shore A Division SEMI-FINALS Empty Re: South Shore A Division SEMI-FINALS

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 17th 2010, 2:21 am

THANK-GOD ZEN WON!!! Fucking A, between the Pats vs Minny game, the Friday Dead show in Worcester, my wife's stupid 20th High School Reunion (also on a Friday), the Wendell's PATS trip to Chicago (a Friday, Sat, AND Sun), R09 making me play AWAY tonight, and Pats vs Green Bay this Sunday, I'm down THOUSANDS on all the shifts I've LOST! FINALLY SHIT GOES MY WAY!!!! We've got CHOICE, and the CHAMPIONSHIP (if we make it hopefully) is TUESDAY 12/28 / TUESDAY 1/4....FUCKING A, TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!!! The KIDS NEED CHRISTMAS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! santa

That being said, The A-Team 2 will be heading to Seanote in HULL on TUESDAY, and HOME at the MECCA on THURSDAY.
    Chris

Post  Chris December 17th 2010, 3:35 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Yes, that's right, SCREWADARTS has your info FIRST! BEFORE SEWA, BEFORE the MMDL Forums! Come to SCREWA to FIND SHIT OUT!

Ok, so I don't have ALL 4 finalists, but give me a break, it's just 1AM on FRIDAY MORNING, and I know 3 out of 4! That's probably more than the AD knows right now. Laughing Laughing Laughing Just kidding Chris. Wink

SS A2 (4) Zen Archers (Seanote, Hull) 84
    vs
    SS A1 (3) The A-Team 2 (Wendell's Pub, Norton) 85

SS A2 (3) Predators (Tully's, Quincy) 86
    vs
    ??? (no disrespect to the Bimbos, but I'm predicting SS A2 (1) The Fox (Sly Fox, Quincy) 97

I know LOTS more than just 3 winners tonight Dave..God help me. Playoffs are the most fun time of year, but put it this way...on my way out the door to hang out at a match tonight (bye week for the Phantoms), I was wearing my new A7X hat. I stopped to lock my front door and saw another hat that I thought fit in more ways than one, so I had to go with it:

Suicidal Tendencies.

LMAO..but seriously, you know what I know right now on this. No word on the 4th match.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 17th 2010, 12:35 pm

What do you mean you know more than 3, but don't know the winner of Bimbos vs the Fox? There were only 4 matches played last night! OOOOhhhhh, you mean those OTHER divisions. Rolling Eyes Well, who the hell cares about THOSE? They don't even COUNT for Christ's sake! lol! There's only TWO REAL divisions in the MMDL, the ELITE sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny and the A division. All the rest are amateurs. I don't even know WHY there's a playoff system or plaques for those guys. The MMDL should save their $$ on those guys and just give the big boys more shit. Laughing Seriously, I would be EMBARRASED to display a "state E championship" plaque or shirt. You'd have people constantly saying to you, "what, did you have to beat a bunch of retards for that?" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I know, I know, I'm such a DICK!
    Chris

Post  Chris December 17th 2010, 1:37 pm

Hey at least you're honest right haha..but seriously I don't start calling to find out till Friday night/Saturday AM. I get so many calls on Thursday night the first round I can't even make a call on my personal phone b/c the league phone is off the hook with results, questions, etc.

Remind me to wear my H division winner shirt next time I come to the bar, maybe that will get me the free blue cheese and heavy-handed Bacardi for the diet Coke!
    Pinks

Post  Pinks December 17th 2010, 2:42 pm

Eyes...
    Bimbos lost last night.

Good luck the rest of the way!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 19th 2010, 2:13 pm

The A-Team 2 (Wendell's Pub, Norton) will be AT Zen Archers (C-Note, Hull) on TUESDAY and at the Mecca on THURSDAY.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2010, 1:37 am

The A-Team 2 6
    @
    Zen Archers 5

601: Wendell's
    CR: C-Note
    301: Wendell's
    301: C-Note

LOTS of good games. VERY DISAPPOINTED in our CRICKETS! Fucking UNBELIEVABLE! SWEPT? We're better than that. Fucking embarrassing. LOVE that we're HOME Thursday. Should be a great Christmas Eve EVE. santa rendeer Looking forward to it.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2010, 1:40 am

In other RELEVANT news...
    Predators 6
    vs
    Fox 5
    stew

Post  stew December 22nd 2010, 2:24 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:The A-Team 2 6
    @
    Zen Archers 5

LOTS of good games. VERY DISAPPOINTED in our CRICKETS! Fucking UNBELIEVABLE! SWEPT? We're better than that. Fucking embarrassing. LOVE that we're HOME Thursday. Should be a great Christmas Eve EVE. santa rendeer Looking forward to it.

great darts wendells!! adam kept me updated and i was impressed when i heard u came back from 5-3 down!! another prize fight... good luck to both teams on thursday. enjoy the wings zen archers!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2010, 3:12 am

That's the one thing I can DEFINITELY say about our team. We are GRINDERS. It's EXTREMELY hard to beat us 8-3 or more. We are your typical 7 to 5 wins per match team that is REALLY equipped for OVERTIME. We HOPE for 8, STRIVE for 7, and EXPECT at LEAST 5 each night. And SOMETIMES, we get LUCKY TOO Wink That's WHY A DIVISION RULES!!! You don't ALWAYS have to play your BEST to WIN!!!
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 22nd 2010, 8:57 am

Nice Job Guys! cheers
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz December 22nd 2010, 1:14 pm

Nice job!!! Give it to them at home on thursday. cheers
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY December 23rd 2010, 12:43 pm

Kick some ass tonight boys. king
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 23rd 2010, 1:29 pm

You coming down?
    stew

Post  stew December 24th 2010, 1:16 am

i came here expecting the first update... nothing?
    stew

Post  stew December 24th 2010, 2:03 am

sorry dave, got it on sewa... but congrats dave and the wendells team. great shooting to beat a great archers team. good luck next round!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 24th 2010, 3:31 am

Man that was a CRAZY shift. Seriously, I've never been SO busy in my LIFE tonight. No WONDER I can't BREAK THE STORY! And, I can't for the life of me get the time on this forum right. For the record, it's OFFICIALLY 2:10AM on santa rendeer CHRISTMAS EVE rendeer santa Merry Christmas All! I worked a packed house and played a couple, but didn't get to actually SEE any games but my own, so I don't have TONS of details, but what I DO know is...

Zen Archers 7
    @
    The A-Team 2 12

601: Wendell's (7-5 AT2)
    601: C-Note (7-6 AT2)
    CR: C-Note (7-7)
    CR: Wendell's (8-7 AT2)
    CR: Wendell's (9-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (10-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (11-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (12-7 AT2 def ZA)

I did not witness it, but I was told that Brian F came from way behind in the 1st game of the FINAL MATCH with a double bull out. Sean Moran would be proud. Wink

Either way, great night, and a very cool opponnent. Thanks.

I'm told it's us VS Tully's Predators. Man, our two places seem to meet a lot. Looking forward to it once again.
    stew

Post  stew December 24th 2010, 3:45 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Man that was a CRAZY shift. Seriously, I've never been SO busy in my LIFE tonight. No WONDER I can't BREAK THE STORY! And, I can't for the life of me get the time on this forum right. For the record, it's OFFICIALLY 2:10AM on santa rendeer CHRISTMAS EVE rendeer santa Merry Christmas All! I worked a packed house and played a couple, but didn't get to actually SEE any games but my own, so I don't have TONS of details, but what I DO know is...

Zen Archers 7
    @
    The A-Team 2 12

601: Wendell's (7-5 AT2)
    601: C-Note (7-6 AT2)
    CR: C-Note (7-7)
    CR: Wendell's (8-7 AT2)
    CR: Wendell's (9-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (10-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (11-7 AT2)
    301: Wendell's (12-7 AT2 def ZA)

I did not witness it, but I was told that Brian F came from way behind in the 1st game of the FINAL MATCH with a double bull out. Sean Moran would be proud. Wink

Either way, great night, and a very cool opponnent. Thanks.

I'm told it's us VS Tully's Predators. Man, our two places seem to meet a lot. Looking forward to it once again.

wow.. wendells vs tullys!! what a fucking matchup. great bartending dave and great darts to you guys!! i'll make it to one of the matches. looking forward to it. got to drop my first f-bomb on screwa... felt good!! Evil or Very Mad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 24th 2010, 3:53 am

FUCKING A RIGHT IT DOES!!! I'm a HUGE fan of the F-word. Just ask my kids.... Embarassed lol!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 24th 2010, 3:55 am

So it's official...

via VMoe on the site that shall not be named...Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predators 13
    The Fox 12

Best match I've ever been in. Back and forth every game. Standing room only. I won the last game to force OT. C Valli took out K Horan with a double 10 while he was at tops in third game of 301. Awesome!!!!!!

Love to Hate that team

Glad to see Jaksey there to enjoy a victory shot with us back a Tullys.

Going to Wendell's to Tuesday. Would like to do Tullys on Thursday next week instead of Tuesday - Tuesday. Makes more sence since most people have next Friday off, thoughts?

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on December 24th 2010, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 24th 2010, 4:09 am

Oh, and my RESPONSE to that?

First off, CONGRATS to Tully's on advancing and we look forward to playing you once again in the playoffs.

Secondly, and PLEASE don't take this the WRONG WAY, but there is NO FUCKING WAY, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that we will be ALTERING the PLAYOFF SCHEDULE. We are scheduled for TUESDAY (12/28) and TUESDAY (1/4), and THAT IS PRECISELY when we will be playing. ON MY NIGHTS OFF... on TUESDAY'S....THANK FUCKING GOD!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to get this match OVER WITH in one week, since the STATES don't start until Jan 11th. #1, THURSDAY DARTS SUCK. And #2, HAVING A BYE WEEK BEFORE the STATES is EVEN WORSE!!!!

No offense, but nobody gave a shit about changing the schedule for Christmas Eve EVE, so there's NO WAY we're changing the schedule for New Year's Eve EVE. And by the way, HARDLY ANYONE has Friday off! It's New Year's Eve DAY. Nobody gives a shit. It's all about THAT NIGHT! I GUARENTEE YOU, MORE people have TODAY OFF santa rendeer Christmas Eve rendeer santa than NEXT Friday off, and the MMDL didn't switch darts LAST NIGHT.

So anyways, we look forward to having you at OUR PLACE on TUESDAY, 12/28, and we will see you at your place on TUESDAY, 1/4. santa rendeer MERRY CHRISTMAS rendeer santa

Oh yeah, I WILL NOT FUCKING BUDGE A FUCKING SINGLE INCH on THIS ISSUE. Precedence has been SET on THIS FUCKING ONE, that's for SURE! There was FIVE PAGES of this on the "other" site BEFORE it got removed. Peace on Earth and Goodwill. king drunken
    Chris

Post  Chris December 24th 2010, 5:25 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:So it's official...

via VMoe on the site that shall not be named...Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predators 13
    The Fox 12

Best match I've ever been in. Back and forth every game. Standing room only. I won the last game to force OT. C Valli took out K Horan with a double 10 while he was at tops in third game of 301. Awesome!!!!!!

Love to Hate that team

Glad to see Jaksey there to enjoy a victory shot with us back a Tullys.

Going to Wendell's to Tuesday. Would like to do Tullys on Thursday next week instead of Tuesday - Tuesday. Makes more sence since most people have next Friday off, thoughts?

Uh, you got that result (well okay didn't know the final score but still the victor) from me via text at 12:30 right? LMAO
    Chris

Post  Chris December 24th 2010, 5:26 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Oh, and my RESPONSE to that?

First off, CONGRATS to Tully's on advancing and we look forward to playing you once again in the playoffs.

Secondly, and PLEASE don't take this the WRONG WAY, but there is NO FUCKING WAY, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that we will be ALTERING the PLAYOFF SCHEDULE. We are scheduled for TUESDAY (12/28) and TUESDAY (1/4), and THAT IS PRECISELY when we will be playing. ON MY NIGHTS OFF... on TUESDAY'S....THANK FUCKING GOD!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to get this match OVER WITH in one week, since the STATES don't start until Jan 11th. #1, THURSDAY DARTS SUCK. And #2, HAVING A BYE WEEK BEFORE the STATES is EVEN WORSE!!!!

No offense, but nobody gave a shit about changing the schedule for Christmas Eve EVE, so there's NO WAY we're changing the schedule for New Year's Eve EVE. And by the way, HARDLY ANYONE has Friday off! It's New Year's Eve DAY. Nobody gives a shit. It's all about THAT NIGHT! I GUARENTEE YOU, MORE people have TODAY OFF santa rendeer Christmas Eve rendeer santa than NEXT Friday off, and the MMDL didn't switch darts LAST NIGHT.

So anyways, we look forward to having you at OUR PLACE on TUESDAY, 12/28, and we will see you at your place on TUESDAY, 1/4. santa rendeer MERRY CHRISTMAS rendeer santa

Oh yeah, I WILL NOT FUCKING BUDGE A FUCKING SINGLE INCH on THIS ISSUE. Precedence has been SET on THIS FUCKING ONE, that's for SURE! There was FIVE PAGES of this on the "other" site BEFORE it got removed. Peace on Earth and Goodwill. king drunken

Hmm I wonder what the MMDL rules say about this..anyone paying attention? tongue
    Skiz

Post  Skiz December 24th 2010, 9:05 am

Breaking my Screwa cherry...Chris what are you talking about?? Dave has this dead center bull. Tues/Tues it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 5:22 am