Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

3 posters

The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece! Empty The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 30th 2010, 2:05 pm

Dwalsh (via sewa)
    "Jakesy...please ask Mr.Wilkie why he won't play me for charity?On his site he proclaimed darts as his "profession" so I have offered to put up 500.00 for charity if he would play me...I mean it is his profession and all.Have some fun with him tonight...I can't make it. Let's go Tully's."

#1. FUCK CHARITY! The only "charity" I believe in is me, myself, and I. Never understood the concept of "the less fortunate". FUCK those guys. Get a fucking damned job. And don't tell me "there are none". There are PLENTY of low paying, shit ass, suck jobs that people don't want to do, but that need to be done. The world needs ditch diggers too. All this Obama crap, and people getting TWO FUCKING YEARS of unemployment to sit on their asses is fucking bullshit. Go work the french fry station at Mickey D's, or bag my fucking groceries. What? $7 an hour isn't enough for you? Can't live off that? Then go get TWO fucking crappy jobs and stop trying to suck the money out of my pocket you goddamned leeches! There's no such thing as a free lunch. I got plenty of shit that I don't want to do, that I'd GLADLY pay some "charity" to do for me. I EARN my cash, let the "charites" do the same.

#2 I've already addressed this. When I stated that darts was like our job, our profession if you will, it was in reference to HOW we approach the game. It was not meant that we were "professional" players. It means that it's not a good old "fun" time to hang out, have some drinks, and play a GAME, it's a thing that we take SERIOUSLY. Like I said before, I don't play darts for "fun". I play darts to WIN, and in turn, the WINNING is fun. That's the MAIN reason I don't care for sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny . Not a lot of WINNING for us at that level, and therefore not a lot of fun. Fun is playing in CHAMPIONSHIPS, not getting smoked 9-3 or worse every week. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

#3 I don't take suckers bets. I have NO CHANCE to beat you. I'm just an UBER-Captain of a lowly 3rd place A team that is lucky enough to be in the Championship largely in part to a couple of great shooters (myself not one of them), and a bunch of pretty decent A guys, who seem to squeak by with 6-5's each week with clutch darts and a smart lineup. We are who we are. We don't claim to be anything else. So, the thought of playing a TOP sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny guy like yourself for money is just plain ridiculous. Like I said, if you want to play me for money in something, I'll gladly send you the link to my Fantasy Golf league. At least I have a fighting chance in that one.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece! Empty Re: The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece!

Post  JustTheFacts December 30th 2010, 2:36 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Dwalsh (via sewa)
    "Jakesy...please ask Mr.Wilkie why he won't play me for charity?On his site he proclaimed darts as his "profession" so I have offered to put up 500.00 for charity if he would play me...I mean it is his profession and all.Have some fun with him tonight...I can't make it. Let's go Tully's."

#1. FUCK CHARITY! The only "charity" I believe in is me, myself, and I. Never understood the concept of "the less fortunate". FUCK those guys. Get a fucking damned job. And don't tell me "there are none". There are PLENTY of low paying, shit ass, suck jobs that people don't want to do, but that need to be done. The world needs ditch diggers too. All this Obama crap, and people getting TWO FUCKING YEARS of unemployment to sit on their asses is fucking bullshit. Go work the french fry station at Mickey D's, or bag my fucking groceries. What? $7 an hour isn't enough for you? Can't live off that? Then go get TWO fucking crappy jobs and stop trying to suck the money out of my pocket you goddamned leeches! There's no such thing as a free lunch. I got plenty of shit that I don't want to do, that I'd GLADLY pay some "charity" to do for me. I EARN my cash, let the "charites" do the same.

#2 I've already addressed this. When I stated that darts was like our job, our profession if you will, it was in reference to HOW we approach the game. It was not meant that we were "professional" players. It means that it's not a good old "fun" time to hang out, have some drinks, and play a GAME, it's a thing that we take SERIOUSLY. Like I said before, I don't play darts for "fun". I play darts to WIN, and in turn, the WINNING is fun. That's the MAIN reason I don't care for sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny . Not a lot of WINNING for us at that level, and therefore not a lot of fun. Fun is playing in CHAMPIONSHIPS, not getting smoked 9-3 or worse every week. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

#3 I don't take suckers bets. I have NO CHANCE to beat you. I'm just an UBER-Captain of a lowly 3rd place A team that is lucky enough to be in the Championship largely in part to a couple of great shooters (myself not one of them), and a bunch of pretty decent A guys, who seem to squeak by with 6-5's each week with clutch darts and a smart lineup. We are who we are. We don't claim to be anything else. So, the thought of playing a TOP sunny farao SUPER A farao sunny guy like yourself for money is just plain ridiculous. Like I said, if you want to play me for money in something, I'll gladly send you the link to my Fantasy Golf league. At least I have a fighting chance in that one.

They can kick Eyes out of Sewa but he keeps making news! hahaha
    stew

The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece! Empty Re: The OTHER Dave Walsh wants a piece!

Post  stew December 30th 2010, 10:49 pm

Sorry to be a leech Dave but I'm unemployed and I would rather make far more money on unemployment than I would bagging groceries. Why wouldn't I? It's all about me, right? Laughing

Any chance you can send that fantasy golf link? I wanna check that out. I like to think I'm Weymouth's version as "THE MECCA" of fantasy sports. Thx.. stew

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content