Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

5 posters

Congrats Tully's

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Congrats Tully's Empty Congrats Tully's

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 5th 2011, 2:05 am

The Predators from Tully's in Quincy take the SS A CHAMPIONSHIP.

The A-Team 2 10
    @
    Predators 12

In, what I consider, THE BIGGEST CHOKE in MECCA HISTORY, we SERIOUSLY COMPLETELY FUCKED THE DOG here. Embarassed I CANNOT BELIEVE this game didn't even make OT! We had a 9-6 lead and lost 6 out of last 7. FIVE OUT OF SIX in 301!!! FOUR of those games went 3 matches, and in EVERY SINGLE ONE, we had A MINIMUM of TWO TURNS to take the OUT for the win, but missed. Nemeskal was 16-1 and LOST with 2 rounds at the out. Brian, 13-5, had THREE ROUNDS at 16!!! THREE FUCKING ROUNDS, NINE FUCKING DARTS, at DOUBLE 8!!! Nellie SKUNKED his guy in game one, then choked TWO STRAIGHT missing outs numerous times in BOTH game 2 AND 3!!! We were TASTING OT when Kenny cruised in game 1 of the 6th 301, only to watch him drop 2 straight, with the ultimate slap in the face of him busting 70 in what turned out to be his last throw of the night. A COMPLETE FUCKING NIGHTMARE! But hey, it's just darts right? At LEAST we get to STAY IN A!!! cheers cheers cheers SMALL CONSELATION, but HELL, at least it's SOMETHING.

601: W Nellie/Eamon/Ken (Nellie IN Ken OUT) 7-5
    601: W Brian/Dave/Nemeskal (Brian IN Dave OUT) 8-5
    CR: L Nellie/Dolan 8-6
    CR: W Nemeskal/Eamon 9-6
    CR: L Brian/ Dave 9-7
    301: L Nellie (W,L,L) 9-8
    301: L Nemeskal (L,W,L) 9-9
    301: L Brian (W,L,L) 9-10
    301: W Dave (W,W) 10-10
    301: L Eamon (L,L) 10-11
    301: L Ken (W,L,L) 10-12

This one FUCKING STINGS! I feel like the PATS in 2007. A game we COULD HAVE won, a game we SHOULD HAVE won, but in the end, the BETTER team won. Once again, CONGRATS TO TULLY'S! GO SOUTH SHORE!
    Drtr

Congrats Tully's Empty Re: Congrats Tully's

Post  Drtr January 5th 2011, 7:13 am

Dave you had a great run and beat some real good teams to get to last night, see you next season???

Congrats to Tully, Vinnie, and the rest of the Predators!
    Drtr

Post  Drtr January 5th 2011, 7:15 am

Maybe if you sat in your cricket game you would have forced OT!! Shocked
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts January 5th 2011, 9:05 am

Sorry to hear it Dave, but at least we get to see eachother again in the Fall. So we should be back to the Assasins, A-Team and Death Row battles.
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY January 5th 2011, 10:59 am

Congrats to Tully's for winning the Championship.
    You beat a VERY GOOD TEAM.
    Dave,I am sorry that you guys didn't capture the prize.
    We will see what happens next season.
    By the way, nice play by play last night.
    You smashed your own record. 23 texts. Very Happy
    Great run Wendell's
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 5th 2011, 11:44 am

Drtr wrote:Maybe if you sat in your cricket game you would have forced OT!! Shocked

Unfortunately, I was one of the only one's who could hit anything last night. Got the out in 601, and crushed 2 straight in my 301. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Nemeskal was SIXTEEN and 1 (including 5-0 in the playoffs) and had TWO ROUNDS at an out for the win. Brian who was 13-5 in 301 and arguably our ONLY "Super A" player, had NINE FUCKING DARTS AT DOUBLE 8 for the win! Nellie, who was 9-4 in the regular season, SKUNKED his guy in the first leg, only to drop the next 2 to go 1-5 in the playoffs. Kenny CRUSHED in game 1 of the final game before completely falling apart and losing 2 straight to a guy who didn't throw a single dart all night long. We win ANY SINGLE ONE of those games, and we're looking at OT, which I am more than confident we would have won. An absolute shame! Embarassed Now we are going to have to take out our vengeance on the A division next year. No MERCY!
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy January 6th 2011, 11:18 am

Dave sorry to hear about the tough match. Congrats on a good run and the springs a new season. I will miss you up in Super A, was hoping to see you there Fall 11? Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 1:54 am