Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

4 posters

Are you enjoying Super A Drtr?

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Are you enjoying Super A Drtr? Empty Are you enjoying Super A Drtr?

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 29th 2011, 1:35 pm

Seems like you guys are having just about as much fun as we are. You can thank your good buddy Chris Ryan for letting you get ass-fucked week after week. You should remember that come AD election time this upcoming season since he's got the power to do it to you again for the Fall. What's that you say? Not a Super A team you say? Since when does that make a difference? If ABA says you are, then you are. As long as HE gets to play wherever he wants then everyone else can go screw. Who knows, MAYBE he will actually let you stay in A, but if Super A is truly going to 8 teams in the Fall, I can't see how it will be possible that you guys don't get screwed over in the process. In all seriousness, do you think the FOX will actually go to Super A or would they rather sit the season out? I have no idea cause I've never played them before and don't know what they are like. I'm pretty sure that my team is done in the MMDL. We've got absolutely no desire to take :45 minute road trips to get crushed 9-3 and 10-2 week after week. At least if we get crushed in the PDL we'll be 5 minutes from home. If Nemesis plays they're definitely moving up, but that's just 1 team. You're going to need a lot more than that if they truly want an 8 team Super A.
    Jakesy

Are you enjoying Super A Drtr? Empty Re: Are you enjoying Super A Drtr?

Post  Jakesy June 29th 2011, 2:03 pm

I thought it was a pretty tight match last night. Could've gone either way. If Moran could have hit a dart or two to help Kevin it would've been at least 7-5. Shocked
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 29th 2011, 2:23 pm

Well that's ENCOURAGING. Hear that Drtr? If you guys just played a little better you could have lost just 5-7. That's good to hear isn't it. Jakesey says that if you guys really step it up, you can LOSE your matches much closer. Won't that make you feel better? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes This week is probably your best chance for a win. You're playing the only other non-Super A team in the division. Good Luck.
    Drtr

Post  Drtr June 30th 2011, 12:19 pm

Well Eyes, I am looking at this summer with 2 different feelings, the first is that we can't really win many matches and Yes that sucks, we gained a TON of confidence over our first 2 seasons in A, and in my mind have become one of the better A teams in the league, it may be a few more seasons before we can compete at the level in Super A that we need to, and i think moving US to Super A too soon will hurt our confidence at this point.
    2nd I look at it as a great learing experience, A chance to play with some of the South Shores Elite players, there are some great guys in Super A and if you ask, most of them are willing to talk with you about stratigy as well as form ect.., That was our initial reason for asking Sean Moran to join us, and now he has become ONE OF US, he has become our teammate and friend and we are lucky to have him.
    I wish your team the best in the future wherever that may be, you have some great guys on your team, see you tuesday!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 30th 2011, 11:57 pm

So is it safe to say that you will be somewhat pissed if you get forced to Super A in the Fall? And please don't go on and on about how you shouldn't go. That's not the question. We both know that you SHOULDN'T go, but that doesn't always seem to matter. The AD decides, and the AD doesn't always do what he SHOULD. The AD only looks out for the AD and those close to him.
    Drtr

Post  Drtr July 1st 2011, 10:45 am

I will be PISSED!!! your right
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz July 1st 2011, 12:45 pm

Come on eye's...There not gonna move up Drtr. People in high places actually like him.
    Drtr

Post  Drtr July 27th 2011, 11:33 am

Well, After 8 weeks of getting our ASSES FUCKED, it's starting to Hurt!!
    THis Blows!!!!
    Never had such a bad experience playing a season EVER! Thank You SSDA!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 4:30 pm