Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

Wait a minute, what week is this?

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Wait a minute, what week is this? Empty Wait a minute, what week is this?

Post  EyesOfTheWorld July 26th 2011, 11:11 pm

Oh yeah, it's the I don't give a shit week. Oh wait, that's EVERY week. In any case, CTUSA grabs four players and hits the road....

CTUSA 6
    @
    Demonators 6

Laughing Are you fucking shitting me?

Seriously, this was great. I've said it before, and though EXTREMELY unpopular, 4 man is the way to go. You play 8 games. You only have to score twice. The night is over by 9:30. And you get into such a rhythm cause you get to play practically every other match. Case and point, we lost 3-9 at OUR place with a full squad. Tonight we take 6 with just 4 guys and had a legit shot to win the match. If only I got to play that chick instead of Gannon! Guarenteed I take her down. What the hell is she even doing ON that squad anyway? If I bring a 5th, not only does the score remain the same, but we add at least 45 minutes on to the night. I'll take 3 forfeits for 45 minutes any day of the week, ESPECIALLY when there's a 99.9% chance we lose those games anyway. In any case, just so you know, it wasn't intentional that we went short, but with 2 extremely late cancellations, alts were tough to come by. I REALLY did try to get a couple of them to show, but then figured, WTF, it works in our FAVOR to go with just 4, so let's turn this negative into something really positive. And that's exactly what happened. 6 wins, an hour and a half, and virtually no lag time. Wish EVERY week could be this fun.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Wait a minute, what week is this? Empty Re: Wait a minute, what week is this?

Post  EyesOfTheWorld July 27th 2011, 10:20 am

My bad....Apparently it was the OTHER APC team that we lost 3-9 to, not the Demons (only lost 5-7 to them). Either way, we IMPROVED by going shorthanded. Unfortunately, despite going UNDEFEATED in the last 4 weeks (1 win, 3 ties), we have actually have LOST ground on the final playoff spot. Just 2 weeks left.

60 Nice Splash
    54 McCrackins
    51 Demonators
    50 Predators
    43 Cow Town USA
    30 Round Of Nine

Next week is BACK at the APC to face the POWERHOUSE Splash team then finish the season AT HOME vs the winless Ro9 team. Things look pretty bleak at this point, HOWEVER, if R09 ever decided it wasn't worth the almost HOUR long drive to play a completely meaningless match, and ended up giving us a 12-0 victory then you never know. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy
    Drtr

Post  Drtr July 27th 2011, 11:28 am

You never know, we may show up for some wings, play a few games and you still may get 12!! Wink Wink Wink Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 6:30 pm