Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+2
Drtr
EyesOfTheWorld
6 posters

Drtr........

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Drtr........ Empty Drtr........

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 22nd 2011, 12:26 am

There's really no reason to RE-post my shit on SEWA. Everyone ALREADY reads THIS SITE! Don't KID yourself. Just cause people don't post doesn't mean they don't READ. TRUST ME, everyone is WELL AWARE of this shit. I FUCKING RULED SEWA. I was the ONLY REASON to READ SEWA. I evoke THE MOST responses, THE MOST REPLIES, AND THE MOST VIEWS. I AM THE FUCKING KING!!! Everyone already KNOWS where to come for THE BEST DART DRAMA on the web! Screwadarts.com my friend! I AM A FUCKING LEGEND!!! Thanks anyway though. And oh yeah, wipe your chin, you got some jizz on your lip. BOOO-YA!

P.S. I'm glad to see you figured out how to FINALLY beat us....BENCH YOURSELF!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! Who do you think you are? Gary? LOL! Gotta LOVE the CAPTAIN who's too AFRAID to even play HIMSELF! Don't quit your day job Paulie D. Keep spinning the scaryoke. Fucking tool. lol!
    Drtr

Drtr........ Empty Re: Drtr........

Post  Drtr May 23rd 2011, 10:52 am

Ya thats it Eyes, I WAS AFRAID to play darts! thats a good one!
    Lets just say I played Thursday Night, and lost 2 games, we still would have beaten you guys so whats the difference.
    I did play Tues, remember the nght YOU went 0-3!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 23rd 2011, 11:06 am

Playing yourself ONE single game with your best Super A guy as your partner doesn't count. I do wish you guys luck though. I actually really like your team. I mean, you're a douche, but the rest of your guys are pretty cool. Guys like Adam, Sean, and Greg REALLY deserve this. Just keep benching yourself and letting the REAL dart players do their thing. I sincerely hope you guys win and wish you the best of luck.
    Drtr

Post  Drtr May 23rd 2011, 11:32 am

Dave I feel exactly the same way, I like all the guys on the team, but you are a Dick!, I wish your team well in whatever future league you end up in!
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Drtr........ Empty Drtr & Eye's

Post  Chitown599 May 23rd 2011, 11:45 am

Dave,Kevin,I swear the 2 of you should be married. You guys act like an old married couple. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He's a douche, he's a dick. You both like each others team, just not each other.

Translate

Dave: I can't stand you Kevin, but I like your family.

Kevin: Well, I can't stand you either, but the in-laws are OK.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing why don't you 2 just kiss and make up already. It's quite obvious you like to interact with each other. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    kirbonics

Post  kirbonics May 23rd 2011, 12:12 pm

I get a kick out of the fact that I can't read anything here at work on the "Kirby banned" thread.. affraid But yet I can read everything else..weird..anyway thanks Dave for banning me from the MMDL and to Kev, for promoting it on to Sewa..
    wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag May 23rd 2011, 12:21 pm

Baaaahaaaa got to admit it though frank this shit is entertaining!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 23rd 2011, 12:21 pm

I got room for you on my team Kirb.
    wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag May 23rd 2011, 1:06 pm

kevin and I thought I was the only 1 who called you douche!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 May 23rd 2011, 1:22 pm

wtadartbag wrote:Baaaahaaaa got to admit it though frank this shit is entertaining!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It is funny. Some of this stuff they could charge a fee to read. I get a kick out of reading their back and forth barbs. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag May 23rd 2011, 1:52 pm

don't give eyes any ideas frank!! I think this guy will do anything to make a buck... sort of like charging extra for blue cheese to go with your buffalo wings!! I mean come on seriously eyes shouldn't that be included in the price?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz May 24th 2011, 12:56 pm

wtadartbag wrote:don't give eyes any ideas frank!! I think this guy will do anything to make a buck... sort of like charging extra for blue cheese to go with your buffalo wings!! I mean come on seriously eyes shouldn't that be included in the price?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lol....Nice! Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 24th 2011, 1:14 pm

Not everybody likes Bleu Cheese. I could jack the wings up $1.50 and give you FREE BC, but what about the people who don't want it and would rather pay LESS for wings without BC. Last I checked, there was no distributors just handing out FREE shit. There's no such thing as FREE anything, you just pay the price hidden somewhere else. Get real. You guys can't be so naieve that you think people are just GIVING you shit for FREE can you? Besides, our BC is a top of the line deal. You can't even BUY is in stores if you wanted to. Good shit!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 24th 2011, 1:15 pm

And it STILL doesn't change the fact that Drtr's still a douche. lol! lol! lol!
    wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag May 24th 2011, 2:17 pm

Eyes you really are a tool!! I was just joking around and you had to take it all serious! so glad we crushed you last week!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 24th 2011, 2:24 pm

Either way, good luck tonight. You guys are definitely the best team in my opinion. You deserve to be Champs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:15 am