Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

3 posters

Fall 2011 - Week 2

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Fall 2011 - Week 2 Empty Fall 2011 - Week 2

Post  JustTheFacts September 13th 2011, 12:21 pm

In our first home match of the season we have:

Death Row vs Sons

from the Sons of Italy...but we hope to have them saying "Son of a bitch....who let these assholes in B?!?!?" Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Week 1 proved we are right where we belong. 7-5 and it could have easily been a tie or a loss. I am still struggling comimg back from my shoulder problems. Scott is recovering from sugery on both his shoulders and fighting a bad hitch at the line. If we can start to get our form back, we can hopefully earn our way back to A.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Fall 2011 - Week 2 Empty Re: Fall 2011 - Week 2

Post  MetalRulz September 13th 2011, 12:45 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:In our first home match of the season we have:

Death Row vs Sons

from the Sons of Italy...but we hope to have them saying "Son of a bitch....who let these assholes in B?!?!?" Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Week 1 proved we are right where we belong. 7-5 and it could have easily been a tie or a loss. I am still struggling comimg back from my shoulder problems. Scott is recovering from sugery on both his shoulders and fighting a bad hitch at the line. If we can start to get our form back, we can hopefully earn our way back to A.

I hope scott didn't get surgery on both shoulder at once cause that would really suck!!!
    Chris

Post  Chris September 13th 2011, 6:25 pm

One shoulder is bad enough..my wife had an AC joint cleanout (arthritis) in March and is still nowhere near where she should be. They found out she has a frozen shoulder and at this point it's either another surgery on the capsule or long and painful rehab. Good Lord..
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts September 14th 2011, 9:28 am

MetalRulz wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:In our first home match of the season we have:

Death Row vs Sons

I hope scott didn't get surgery on both shoulder at once cause that would really suck!!!

Nope, got the left shoulder done during the season in the Fall, and then the right over the summer.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts September 14th 2011, 9:31 am

Death Row - 9

Sons - 3

I'll pull a Frank and say "it was a really tight match and they had chances in a lot of games" Cool

Good group of guys and solid shots. One dude (forget the name) opens with a RO9 in cricket, but Brian and Joe cam back for the win. lost 2/3 in 501, swept cricket and lost 1 301. all in all, a good night.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 1:18 am