Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

4 posters

SUPERBOWL!!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

SUPERBOWL!!!! Empty SUPERBOWL!!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 24th 2012, 11:49 am

Off to my 5th Superbowl next week. Time for some REVENGE! Been waiting FOUR LONG YEARS for this!
    dwalsh

SUPERBOWL!!!! Empty Re: SUPERBOWL!!!!

Post  dwalsh January 24th 2012, 11:57 am

Hope the travel is not tooooo tough on you...know how much you like to travel.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 24th 2012, 12:13 pm

I only hate traveling for darts. Traveling for pleasure is like my second job. My 2012 already includes trips to Indy for the Bowl in February, Florida in April with the kids, Sox/Cubs in Chicago followed by Pearl Jam in Amsterdam in June, then an Alaskain Cruise in July, the Wendell's Pats trip to Nashville in the Fall, and all capped off with Punta Cana with the wife in December.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts January 24th 2012, 12:28 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:I only hate traveling for darts. Traveling for pleasure is like my second job. My 2012 already includes trips to Indy for the Bowl in February, Florida in April with the kids, Sox/Cubs in Chicago followed by Pearl Jam in Amsterdam in June, then an Alaskain Cruise in July, the Wendell's Pats trip to Nashville in the Fall, and all capped off with Punta Cana with the wife in December.

Wings have been berry berry good to me.....
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 24th 2012, 2:08 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    EyesOfTheWorld wrote:I only hate traveling for darts. Traveling for pleasure is like my second job. My 2012 already includes trips to Indy for the Bowl in February, Florida in April with the kids, Sox/Cubs in Chicago followed by Pearl Jam in Amsterdam in June, then an Alaskain Cruise in July, the Wendell's Pats trip to Nashville in the Fall, and all capped off with Punta Cana with the wife in December.

And so has frequent flyer miles from United & American as well as Marriott and Hilton points. If you travel enough, eventually it all pays off. Wink
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts January 24th 2012, 4:38 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:

And so has frequent flyer miles from United & American as well as Marriott and Hilton points. If you travel enough, eventually it all pays off. Wink

I took 173 flights in one year back in 1999-2000. I've had a fair amount of free flights, rooms, golf clubs etc... All set with that much travel, but i imagine the perks are improved since then between double miles / points etc.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld January 24th 2012, 4:58 pm

It's not just traveling. The Hilton AMEX gives you SIX POINTS for every dollar you spend on normal shit like CABLE, CELL PHONE, and GROCERIES. I make over 4,000 points EVERY month on normal household expenses alone. Hell, you gotta pay the cable and cell phone bill anyway, might as well use the AMEX to do so and earn some FREE hotel rooms. Used my American Airlines points for my flight to the BOWL, used Hilton and Marriott points for free rooms in FLA, and used my United miles for my trip to Chi-town for the Sox/Cubs. Still have free flights on Southwest and Jet Blue to use up somewhere along the line. Just need to be DISCIPLINED and PAY OFF those balances EVERY MONTH or you will completely fuck yourself.
    Chris

Post  Chris January 24th 2012, 7:43 pm

Makes total sense..I knew a fellow who charged even groceries, gas, and other daily expenses on his GM Mastercard. When he bought a new GM truck and dickered the price down as far as possible, he then pulled that bad boy out and got about another 5 grand off. Same as you, he paid the balance in full every month and put it to work for him, plus his money was earning interest for a month while he was using their $$ for free for that month.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts January 25th 2012, 10:25 am

Chris wrote:Makes total sense..I knew a fellow who charged even groceries, gas, and other daily expenses on his GM Mastercard. When he bought a new GM truck and dickered the price down as far as possible, he then pulled that bad boy out and got about another 5 grand off. Same as you, he paid the balance in full every month and put it to work for him, plus his money was earning interest for a month while he was using their $$ for free for that month.

If it is the fellow I am thinking of then DICKered is the operative term. CUNTered might be even better. Twisted Evil
    Chris

Post  Chris January 25th 2012, 5:52 pm

Not sure who you speak of, this was someone I knew a long time ago..nobody you have met, my friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:01 pm