Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+4
Jakesy
happy
AssOfTheWorld
EyesOfTheWorld
8 posters

Jakesey's full of shit TOO!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Jakesey's full of shit TOO! Empty Jakesey's full of shit TOO!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 8th 2010, 1:01 pm

Give it up Jakesy. Not sure where you are getting that garbage since all my posts from Sewa are gone. I've never threatened to pull all my teams if I got forced up. In fact, I had to BEG Eric's team to play this season cause they didn't want to play in A. My team got forced to Super A and guess what - we played. So this notion of me pulling my teams is ridiculous. Both teams got moved up and both played. I DO reserve the right to NOT play in a division that we can't compete in if I so choose, but I do not make decisions for the other team. IF they want to play is totally up to them. I've even told them, I would not be completely against them going back to the PDL for an easier travel schedule if they wanted. So shut your fucking mouth about shit you obviously have no fucking clue about. And enough with the I told TWO players to stay home cause we were going to lose anyway. I've addressed that a HUNDRED times already. ONE SINGLE time we decided to go with FOUR instead of FIVE so that we would not have to endure two best of three matches shorthanded. We sincerely THOUGHT we were making the right call by saving some time by not making one of our guys play a shorthanded best of 3 match TWICE. As soon as we were informed that in Super A, the rules could be completely ignored in the "spirit" of competition, we went with the most we could possibly get together, INCLUDING 5. So, again, shut the fuck up you asshole. You think we didn't give it our best? How did we end up with MORE points than the WRSF team the year before? How did we WIN a match this season? How did we NOT get SHUT-OUT all season long? How did we POSSIBLY take 5 against a 1st place Creegans team? And WRSF didn't complain? Funny cause I heard A LOT of complaints from their captain one night at the Eagles when we were shooting there. I totally felt for him and completely agreed with him. Maybe he didn't go post on Sewa, but A LOT of that team had complaints that season, and the ONLY reason they even WENT to Amesbury for their 13-1 shellacking was because they feared reprocussion from the league the following season. Honestly, we would have done the same thing. We WOULD have played the 9 if it meant getting kicked out of the league in the fall if we didn't. Sure, I claimed we weren't going, to stir some shit, but in the end, we would have done just what WRSF did out of pure self preservation. We have NOT made a "mockery" of anything. We played with a completely legal team all season. We showed for our playoff match. We did EVERYTHING that was asked of us. So, FUCK YOU. If you can do better, then be my guest. Till then, leave me off your Sewa rants, and go back to your ball washing duties.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Jakesey's full of shit TOO! Empty Re: Jakesey's full of shit TOO!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 9th 2010, 11:37 am

So Jakesey, I'M the reason people are leaving Super A? Rolling Eyes Are you kidding me? What the hell do I have to do with anything? We had absolutely NO issues playing the Super A guys FOUR times each this season. AND we're not even going to BE in Super A next season so they will never have to even see us again. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, but I'm POSITIVE that I am NOT the reason for people wanting to leave Super A. Like I said, we don't even play in Super A anymore.
    AssOfTheWorld
    AssOfTheWorld

Post  AssOfTheWorld May 10th 2010, 1:49 pm

God Bless you Eyes and may Jakesy rot in hell for all eternity.
    happy

Jakesey's full of shit TOO! Empty HA HA HA HA HA

Post  happy May 10th 2010, 4:00 pm

its funny cause Jakesy isnt even a member and prob wont see these rants..... and hes got a whole topic named for him..... NICE
    AssOfTheWorld
    AssOfTheWorld

Post  AssOfTheWorld May 10th 2010, 4:02 pm

Mad HERES COMES A BIG OLE DUMP FROM THE ASS OF THE WORLD.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pale pale pale

PFFFFFTTTHTHTHTHTHTHTTHTH
    Jakesy

Jakesey's full of shit TOO! Empty Here I am douche bag

Post  Jakesy May 11th 2010, 1:50 am

First David, I read your post and I wonder if you read your own terms of agreement? Your gonna have to ban yourself from your own stupid site for your foul language. Laughing Laughing
    Second, don't be a pussy. Man up and admit you threatened to pull your teams and your ""300.00" if you were forced up. that's when you lost my support and respect. You talked to me on Nemeskal's phone crying about it and I told you that's why I don't support your baby rants. You talk about creating this site to speak the truth when your lying through your teeth like a bitch. You wore your most hated man on SEWA reputation like a badge and even bragged about it to me. It finally came back to bite you in the ass.
    . You've irritated and incited people in the MMDL and on SEWA for years. Face to face your one of the nicest most amicable guy's I've ever met but get behind a keyboard and your one of the biggest dicks I've ever met in my life. Frankly, I'm surprised no one has ever slapped the taste right out of your mouth. Your lucky I know your a harmless buffoon. You've called me an old fuck, and on here you've called me an asshole and told me to go fuck myself. Laughing Laughing You are blessed that i don't come down there with my AARP card on the end of my boot and stick it so far up your ass you'd be able to taste the 10% discount at the Comfort Inn. Even one of your own team mates came within a C-hair of knocking you the fuck out a couple of weeks back because of your mouth. In all seriousness Dave, I know your not a bad guy, but you've got some serious issues that you could probably use some help with. You should get that help. Now, being very serious here. You've had your rant with me, and you've gotten my retort. this is the one and only time I'm going to post on your site. I'll say this one time and one time only. Be very careful with what you say about me here. There is a line and you are very close to it. you've already gotten more leeway than this "old fuck" gives to most. I won't post anything about you on SEWA and you'd be wise not to post anything about me on here. Freedom of speech has it's limits and sometimes consequences. It's not a threat, it's good advice. Ask around.
    Good luck next season.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz May 11th 2010, 12:36 pm

Hey Jakesy you old fart (Fart noise here) All of eye's posts are gone from Sewa, but I know he never made mention of him pulling my team. He knows I would kick his ASS!!! lol! lol! .........P.S. I got a good laugh out of the "Here I am douche bag". This is so much better than Sewa. cheers
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 11th 2010, 6:02 pm

Ahhh Jakesy, I KNEW you couldn't stay away. I'm like Heroin and Smartfood Popcorn, completely addictive. Metal is completely correct. I would never use his team for leverage for any issue with my team. We sponsor and support their decisions to play, independent of ours. When we left the PDL to come back to the MMDL, metal's team stayed for an extra season with them. I didn't pull their team from the PDL just because we weren't playing. All I EVER said was that if WE were FORCED to SUPER A last year WITHOUT winning the division OR area, we would not be playing. That is a totally reasonable response. It would have been completely unfair to move my team up to the highest division that the MMDL has to offer had we not won or done anything to deserve it. After we WON the South Shore Area, we knew we were moving up. We were not happy with the situation, but we did realize that it was the only reasonable thing to do. Last season we knocked off BOTH division winners enroute to our area championship and came exteremley close to winning the State Championship in an incredibly tight final. Someone HAD to go, we KNEW it would be us, and so we did so. We knew we would have absolutely no chance to compete in Super A's, but we also knew that we were in fact the best choice of teams since no other teams were begging to take our place. We did our time and sacrificed 4 months to play in a division in which we were regularly destroyed, playing a format we did not particularly like, and having matches go 1 to 2 hours longer than what we were accustomed to. We did not enjoy it, but we DID it. If the board decides to switch to a three single game 501, three best of three cricket, and three best of 3 301, I think it would go a LONG way, and make the Super A experience MUCH more enjoyable for the weaker teams. I sincerely hope they consider doing that.
    Jakesy

Jakesey's full of shit TOO! Empty Psych 101

Post  Jakesy May 13th 2010, 2:34 am

Dave, you are not like heroin or smart food. What you are is a very good person who can't help but put his foot in his mouth. I worded my response to your first post the way I did on purpose to prove a point to you. I knew you wouldn't come back with a post to escalate the confrontation, why? Because that not who you are. But when you go to the extremes you do like you did in the first post, you will always get a response like the one I gave you. When you post a response like you just did, you'll get one like this. Your a very intelligent guy who has a lot to offer. When delivered in an appropriate way you would garnish far more respect and be validated more often than not. I hope you realize this and write Eric a PM telling him that you do. I'd like to see you back on SEWA posting intelligently and appropriately, you have a lot to offer. Bottom line is if this example doesn't prove it to you, nothing will. I won't argue semantics on what you did or didn't say on SEWA. We had a phone conversation about it and we both know the truth. If I'm not successful in putting together a S.A. team for the fall, I'll be on the Assassins ans will look forward to playing this Dave, not the one who typed the first post of this thread. There's great power in humility and we're never too old to learn that.
    Smart food.....now that's funny Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 29th 2010, 1:20 am

Hey you fucking pussy, stop TALKING and start DOING. You yapped all season long about moving up to Super A and now you are backing down like a little bitch. Prove me wrong motherfucker. Prove me wrong!
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy May 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Hey you fucking pussy, stop TALKING and start DOING. You yapped all season long about moving up to Super A and now you are backing down like a little bitch. Prove me wrong motherfucker. Prove me wrong!

There you go with your name calling again David. if you really want me to come down there and give you the beating of your life just say so. That's strike two little one. One more time and i promise you you'll need a good dental plan. I'm serious, this is your last warning. Evil or Very Mad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 29th 2010, 9:38 pm

affraid ooooooooooo..... If you so much laid a finger on me, it would be the biggest mistake of your life. Stop threatening violence and start stepping up to the plate. You want me to stop calling you out, then do what you SAID you were going to do and go play with the big boys.
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy May 30th 2010, 9:44 pm

You can call me out all you want but call me a bitch or a pussy one more time and we'll see who's making the biggest mistake of their lives. I've had it with your juvenile behavior and thinking you can say what ever you want without repercussions. Like I said, one more time, you won't even see me coming. Understand?
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 31st 2010, 9:44 am

Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me? Can't stand the heat, then maybe you should stay off the site? If you think I am afraid of the likes of you, you are sorely mistaken. If you are going to come out and CRITICIZE me and my team, and SAY that you can do better all season long, then you better be willing to follow through, or you are going to have a real long season of harrassment going on. Now, if you want to come out and threaten me with phyisicall violence because you can't handle a little trash talk on a meaningless web forum, then you are a weaker, thinner skinned person than I thought. You sure seemed like you could handle it with all the trash that comes out of your mouth. Now, I am going to warn you, AGAIN, if you have any thoughts of touching me physically, #1 I do not fear you, and #2 get your checkbook ready.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 1st 2010, 11:48 am

I'm thinking of moving this post to the fishing thread. Baited, hooked, and reeled in.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 25th 2010, 11:38 am

Thank GOD, I am the only one who reads these boards (at least according to Jakesy). Otherwise Jakesey might find out that I'm calling him a fucking coward for not going to Super A. Wouldn't want my "third strike" and have some old man banging down my door. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Cry Baby Soup
    Cry Baby Soup

Post  Cry Baby Soup June 25th 2010, 12:36 pm

Lots of crickets chirping here!
    Great MMDL Forum, not a single post, YOU SUCK
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 25th 2010, 1:07 pm

The MMDL isn't even in session. What do you expect you fucking homo?
    Cry Baby Soup
    Cry Baby Soup

Post  Cry Baby Soup June 25th 2010, 3:59 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing HOMO!!!!
    How long did it take you to think that comeback up??

BTW there is more meat on a pigeon wing than on your Chicken wings
    Cry Baby Soup
    Cry Baby Soup

Post  Cry Baby Soup June 25th 2010, 4:00 pm

Hey Eyes, Rumor has it your gonna run and hide down in A next season

Like a CRY BABY!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 26th 2010, 2:56 am

Rumours and hiding? Pretty sure I've been more than CLEAR about playing A, so not QUITE sure where I'm hiding. It's not a rumour, so if you'd like to play us, ask for A division in the South Shore, as close to the Mecca as possible (Norton, Mansfield, Foxboro, Taunton, Attleboro). We'd really prefer to stay within 15-20 minutes or so. We'd also prefer if you kind of sucked at darts, as we much rather prefer winning over losing. Thanks. Oh, and as far as the wings, I'm going through over 5000 LBS a MONTH, so apparently SOMEONE'S eating them. Sorry if you weren't satisfied, but thanks for your 8 bucks!
    Cry Baby Soup
    Cry Baby Soup

Post  Cry Baby Soup June 28th 2010, 1:42 pm

Maybe I will step DOWN to A and play in YOUR little division, Cowtown suck, but whipping your ass in darts will be worth the trip.

PS I never bought wings at Your place, they were FREE. Now I know why!!!
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld June 28th 2010, 5:22 pm

See, it's different for me. I'm kind of like the KING, so it's pretty cool. I guess it would be different when you're a little peon like yourself. When you are MASTER of the DOMAIN and get everything the way you want it like myself, then it's actually pretty cool. Only problem is there tends to be a lot of jealousy from some of the lower folk. A lot of people think it's arrogance, but I like to refer to it more as elitism (The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.) So, sure, come on down a level and play us. Just make sure your home bar is here in the Mecca. We hate traveling outside a 20 minute radius. It really sucks to have to leave PARADISE!
    Cry Baby Soup
    Cry Baby Soup

Post  Cry Baby Soup June 29th 2010, 10:10 am

KING???????? LMAO

More like the QUEEN!
    Sandy Baggins
    Sandy Baggins

Post  Sandy Baggins June 29th 2010, 10:14 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:See, it's different for me. I'm kind of like the KING, so it's pretty cool. I guess it would be different when you're a little peon like yourself. When you are MASTER of the DOMAIN and get everything the way you want it like myself, then it's actually pretty cool. Only problem is there tends to be a lot of jealousy from some of the lower folk. A lot of people think it's arrogance, but I like to refer to it more as elitism (The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.) So, sure, come on down a level and play us. Just make sure your home bar is here in the Mecca. We hate traveling outside a 20 minute radius. It really sucks to have to leave PARADISE!

You call that dump paradise? What a joke. I hope you reign many more years over the biggest pile of shit in the shittiest town in Massachusetts you absolute dope. Honestly, how could anyone be jealous of that? Keep believing in your superiority, it's whatever helps you sleep at night. The way you have to announce to the world only backs up the fact that it's completely imaginary.

PS - We're not from cowtown, you don't have to define elitism to us. We have an education unlike you cowtown hick people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:01 am