Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

HALFWAY - Thank GOD!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

HALFWAY - Thank GOD! Empty HALFWAY - Thank GOD!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld July 5th 2011, 12:03 pm

Cow Town USA travels to Weymouth this week for the longest of all our Road Trips (and my second to last one cheers - will be in Chi-town for the game against Nice Splash at their place). Have a confirmed 5 so far with NO Maguire, and Nemeskal still unaccounted for, but I'm fairly confident we get our 6th. Let's get this stupid shit over with already.
    Drtr

HALFWAY - Thank GOD! Empty Re: HALFWAY - Thank GOD!

Post  Drtr July 5th 2011, 2:38 pm

Dave, look at it this way, id i am not mistaken, one of us will get our first win of the season, unless we tie??
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld July 5th 2011, 3:57 pm

Speak for yourself! We already won a match ONCE! Razz Got lucky against the Predators and took it 7-5 in week 2. Match was actually very close. They're not really a Super A team either. Came in dead last in the Spring of 2011. Only managed a SINGLE win in Super A all year long (just like my team a couple of seasons ago.) Let's face it, there's only 3 or 4 REAL Super A teams in the entire South Shore. The rest are just MEAT to feed on. That's why the MMDL is so fucked up. Keep trying to EXPAND shit that ISN'T THERE. Let the 4 stacked teams play themselves and let everyone else compete with teams of their own level. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp? See you tonight. I have confirmed my 6th (Nemeskal). He's going to be coming from the Cape though and will probably be running late. (Not "SSDA" late - which is supposedly any time after 7:30. More like Wendell's late - which is closer to 8:30. But at least he'll be there.)
    Drtr

Post  Drtr July 5th 2011, 4:06 pm

I think your right that there are typically 4 legit SA teams on the south, and 2 teams that get fed on year after year, there is NO WAY to produce 8 teams that can compete, maybe 6 depending on thier rosters.

I got 6 for tonight as well, no we can work around Nemskal's arrival time, no big deal.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld July 5th 2011, 11:44 pm

Drtr wrote:Dave, look at it this way, id i am not mistaken, one of us will get our first win of the season, unless we tie??

Nice call...

Cow Town, USA 6

@

Round Of Nine 6
    Drtr

Post  Drtr July 6th 2011, 7:48 am

Good Match Dave! and over by 10:15!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 3:26 am