Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

5 posters

Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team....

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team.... Empty Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team....

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 20th 2011, 2:35 pm

Just got off the phone with Dave Walsh (OUR Dave Walsh). Says the Foxboro Fish and Game want back in for darts and like the travel, format, and competition of the PDL that I've been speaking so highly about. I believe they are putting a team in for the Spring 2011 season. Gave him the meeting info, and I fully expect him to jump in next season. Hopefully with the other Wendell's team moving up, and the Fish joining, we'll have a FULL Division 1 without any BYES next season! cheers
    Chris

Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team.... Empty Re: Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team....

Post  Chris December 21st 2011, 10:48 am

Sounds like they're a little late on the draw there..
    mark
    mark

Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team.... Empty Re: Looks like Doublecork is getting another new team....

Post  mark December 22nd 2011, 1:12 pm

Interesting, cool if it works out. Haven't been to the FF&G in a few years.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz December 22nd 2011, 1:44 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Just got off the phone with Dave Walsh (OUR Dave Walsh). Says the Foxboro Fish and Game want back in for darts and like the travel, format, and competition of the PDL that I've been speaking so highly about. I believe they are putting a team in for the Spring 2011 season. Gave him the meeting info, and I fully expect him to jump in next season. Hopefully with the other Wendell's team moving up, and the Fish joining, we'll have a FULL Division 1 without any BYES next season! cheers

Thanks for your support Dave. I also hope we can pull off a win tonight despite being down 2-6 to take the championship and move up. Otherwise this second place team will have to wait before we make the move.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2011, 1:49 pm

God, you are such a sanbagging FAGGOT! I'm almost ASHAMED to know you. Oooooooo, don't put us in division 1, we've only won ONE CHAMPIONSHIP! Boo-fucking-HOO!!! Evil or Very Mad
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz December 22nd 2011, 2:00 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:God, you are such a sanbagging FAGGOT! I'm almost ASHAMED to know you. Oooooooo, don't put us in division 1, we've only won ONE CHAMPIONSHIP! Boo-fucking-HOO!!! Evil or Very Mad

Remember how you felt when they forced you to move up to Super A? I believe this is the Pot calling the Kettle black!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2011, 2:04 pm

The DIFFERENCE is that we moved UP when we won the CHAMPIONSHIP! You should get your mangina wet and play at least ONCE in the MEN'S DIVISION.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz December 22nd 2011, 2:09 pm

I've had my season of slaughter in the div1 already, not looking forward to round 2. So fuck off already!!! If we win tonight I will gladly move up and take my lumps.... If not well I will do what i learned from the best, Use the rules to my advantage!!! Cool Cool Cool
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 22nd 2011, 2:23 pm

You could EASILY come in 6th in the SUPER ELITE DART MASTER CHAMPIONS DIVISION!
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh December 22nd 2011, 6:23 pm

Know the"other"Dave Walsh very well...very good player back in the day when I knew him...fantastic cricket player.Used to team up with him and the Personini brothers at the Dublin house in Dot and take all the money out of that bar.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld December 23rd 2011, 2:17 am

Not sure we're talking about the SAME Dave Walsh. The Dave Walsh I know sucks at darts. Laughing In fact, I look FORWARD to having someone in this division I can actually beat! cheers I just have to convince him that there's only ONE division in this league so he has to be in ours.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 5:46 am