Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

3 posters

Move the Pussies UP!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Move the Pussies UP!!! Empty Move the Pussies UP!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 20th 2013, 3:53 pm

So the DoubleCork League has 26 teams this year. A pretty healthy number. Unfortunately, only SIX of thos teams have any BALLS. The rest of the Manginas have decided to cower in lower divisions to win meaningless trophies and make themselves feel good about themselves by crushing weaker opponents instead of trying to raise their game and play some REAL competition. This year DoubleCork has 3 levels of competiton. Division 1, Division 1A, and Division 2. Division 1 has a SIX team division where you play everyone THREE times during the regular season, then the top 4 teams play each other TWO more times in a race to 9. So basically you end up playing 2 teams FIVE times in ONE season if you go to the Championship. The other 2 divisions are TEN team divisions. YES....you read correctly... There are TEN teams in ONE division. You play SOME teams twice, and other teams just once. If you are LUCKY, you get to play the weakest teams twice and the strong teams just once. If you aren't, and you get the opposite, well, you're just shit out of luck. You would THINK that with 26 teams, the divisions could be a little more balanced. Unfortunately, this league allows the players to play/sandbag wherever they feel they can crush their competion the best, and NOBODY wants to play in the top division because it has been dominated by the same 2 teams over the past 6 seasons. It's very unfortunate. This is what happens when you let teams just do whatever they want and you REWARD them with awards that are just as good in the lower divisions as they are in the upper divisions. There is no incentive to move up. You can either crush weak opponents in the lower divisions and win big shiney trophies, or play REAL competition, come in 4th or 5th place, and never have a shot to win a Championship. As long as you keep rewarding teams for beating up little kids, they will never want to play with the men. Even the division NAMES don't make it sound that bad. Division 1 and 1A??? 1A sounds like it's practically 1. It's not. It's not even close. Division 1A is a joke with 2 teams pretty much destroying the rest of the division. You mean to tell me that Geno's & Just The Tip BETTER the league by playing DOWN a division instead of giving us a FULL division of 8 at the top so that we can have a NORMAL 14 week season and face everyone just twice? It DOESN'T.

Geno's played in Division 1 in the Fall of 2011. They came in a respectable 5th. Because they missed the playoffs (BY ONE GAME), they were allowed to DROP to the LOWEST division in the league (DIVISION 2) in the Spring of 2012. There they completely dominated going 15-0 during the regular season and winning their CHAMPIONSHIP game 9-0. They were rewarded with a plethora of trophies and individual awards commemorating their historic run of crushing a bunch of teams that were not even CLOSE to their level. Last year they moved to division 1A and went 12-3 in the division before losing in the CHAMPIONSHIP. This year they STAYED in 1A and are now 6-1 in the division losing their ONLY game to Just The Tip.

Speaking of Just the Tip, they have spent 4 of the past 5 seasons in 1A. They have gone to the Championship EVERY SINGLE YEAR they have been in that division, and have WON that Championship 2 out of the 3 times they played in it. They look to be on YET ANOTHER trip so said Championship this year as they are currently 7-0 and in first place. In the 3 1/2 seasons they've played in division 1A, they have gone 38-11 with 3 Championship appearances and 2 wins.

How is it that NEITHER of these teams are good enough to fill out a top division of 8??? They may not be able to win the Championship in that division, but they are OBVIOUSLY TOO good for division 1A. I've personally played BOTH these teams & I KNOW that they could compete for a 4th seed in Division 1. They WON'T though because they DON'T WANT COMPETITION. THEY WANT DOMINATION. They only want to play weaker teams to feed their egos, and as long as the league allows them to do that, they will NEVER move up, and we in the upper division are going to be faced with playing the SAME teams FIVE TIMES every season. We ned to freshen things up here!
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Move the Pussies UP!!! Empty Re: Move the Pussies UP!!!

Post  MetalRulz March 23rd 2013, 4:39 pm

Why must you be such a CUNT and throw my team under the bus??? As usual you fail to mention my team "Just the tip" won a championship and moved up to division 1 last season. On OUR OWN no less.... we were not forced up by any rules!!!!! Then we proceeded to go 0-15!!!!!! So yes we moved back down to division 1A. I fail to see how that could be called sand bagging... Also I would like to mention those championships we did win we had another player who is no longer on the team.... which also YOU FAIL to mention and he was our best player by your own admission. SO... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Do I think the league could do some restructuring? Sure... Do I think you have some good ideas to help with that? Sure... But do it with some respect to the other teams in the league!!! Don't be such a FUCKING CUNT about it!!! Don't make me call your wife and have her kick your ass!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 23rd 2013, 5:36 pm

Be a fucking MAN and take your beatings accordingly. This isn't a money league. The lower divisions are insignificant. I don't even think there should be awards for the lower levels. It's all about "fun" right? So play for "fun" in the lower levels and receive shit or play for REAL accolades in the MEN'S league. What I don't want to hear is you BRAGGING about your insignificant division 1a trophies. It's insulting. It's insulting to me AND you. When you act like you've actually accomplished something by beating a bunch of nobodies, it is embarrassing. I was more proud of you during your 0-15 run against the MEN (in which you had at least 4 OT games, and a number of 'should have/could have moments') than I am of your current 7-0 domination of a division that you've dominated THREE OTHER times. Once teams learn that winning in the 1a level isn't very impressive, only THEN will teams look to challenge themselves and move up.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz March 27th 2013, 4:04 pm

If the lower levels are so insignificant then Mark should just make a 10 team division 1 and fuck all the rest of the teams and send them packing! Why dont you go read some of your posts when u were playing in SA.... Then maybe you can understand why no one wants to play in Div 1. As far as the bragging goes.... That's only when I talk to you and that's cause u repeatedly Douche talk about my team!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 28th 2013, 2:30 am

I "douche talk" your team because you are 8-0 in a division in which you've ALREADY WON THE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP TWICE!!! When we were back in the MMDL, they wanted to bump my team up without winning shit. Add to that, the fact that the Super A travel was all 45 minutes to and hour away and it was complete crap. You guys have gone to the Division 1a Championship EVERY SINGLE SEASON that you have played in Division 1a. You've won it TWICE, and SHOULD have won it a 3rd time if you didn't fuck up the line-up on the final night and have your best guy not even get to play his singles match. You are now 8-0 this season. That puts you at 44-12 all time (including playoffs) in Division 1a with TWO Championships (and probably a 3rd this season), and 1 runner up. What will it take for you to realize that you are better than 90% of that division? Why do you think it's fair to the other teams in that division to have you guys go to the Championship EVERY SINGLE SEASON? Jesus Christ man, grow a fucking set of balls and give some other teams a shot for a change. All I hear from you and Geno's is a bunch of pussy whining about how you guys can't beat the Pawtucket teams so you can't play in Division 1. Well, you know what, there are OTHER teams in Division 1 besides Pawtucket. All Bull (Dunner, Gohring, Ventola, & Sturtevant) have played in 1A or 2 the past four seasons. Anger Management's core squad of Hoffman, Rei, and Aker all played 1A two of the last 3 seasons. Ink Blots lost their best guy in Personeni and are completely beatable. Hell, you guys even came close to beating US a couple times last season. You had two OT losses in Division 1 last season and 3 other matches that you barely lost 3-5, so don't tell me you can't compete. You can TOTALLY compete, you just can't win the Championship, as Pawtucket manhandled you 23-1 in your 3 meetings. But guess what, it's the same for EVERYBODY in that division. Both Pawtucket teams crush everybody, my team beats everybody EXCEPT the Pawtucket teams, and the other 3 squads all have extremely close competition amongst themselves. What else can you do? Make a division of JUST the 2 Pawtucket teams playing each other for 14 weeks? SOMEONE has to be in the highest division, and it needs to be more than just 6 teams because it gets real OLD playing the same guys FIVE times in one season. With 2 five team divisions, we all get to play 13 weeks. Of those 13 weeks, you only have to play a Pawtucket powerhouse just 3 times. That leaves TEN weeks of equal competition. All you have to do is not come in DEAD LAST in your division and you MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Who knows, maybe some team will get lucky and knock out a Pawtucket team. maybe a Pawtucket team will have to go shorthanded for some reason and give another team a slight chance to win. Anything could happen. Bottom line is there are AT LEAST 3 or 4 teams in 1A that could and SHOULD make the move to Division 1. I know that Josh Hill's Catnuts team has already said that they are moving up and they are the THIRD PLACE team in your division. Pretty sad when the 3rd place team says they have no problem moving up, yet the FIRST place, UNDEFEATED squad who ALREADY has TWO Championships is afraid, OR the 2nd place Geno's team that hs FOUR 7-1 wins and TWO 6-2 wins on the season say they can't compete in Division 1 (even though that EXACT SAME TEAM played in Division 1 in the Fall of 2011 and came in 5th, and missed the playoffs by ONE single game).
    Chris

Post  Chris April 8th 2013, 11:42 am

MetalRulz wrote:If the lower levels are so insignificant then Mark should just make a 10 team division 1 and fuck all the rest of the teams and send them packing! Why dont you go read some of your posts when u were playing in SA.... Then maybe you can understand why no one wants to play in Div 1. As far as the bragging goes.... That's only when I talk to you and that's cause u repeatedly Douche talk about my team!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

E, are you going to Metalfest in 2 weeks?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 10:48 pm