Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+2
Silver Fox
EyesOfTheWorld
6 posters

Sewer

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Sewer Empty Sewer

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 18th 2010, 11:44 am

I got a nice chuckle from Kirby's post on sewer about allowing me back (serious or not). Either way, thanks kirb, but I'm all set. I don't need Frank thinking he's actually important censoring and deleting every other post I put up there. Those mods are such faggots over there. Oooohhhh, no swearing. Who the fuck are you? Tony Dungy? Fuck you motherfucker. Stop being a fucking pussy. Oooohhhh, sarcasm is bad. It's so hurtful. Are you fucking SERIOUS you clit? Jesus you people are fucking sad. I'm cool with this site. Say what you want. Bust balls. Offend who you like. Who cares? Just like real life. In the end, it's all in fun. Sewer has gone way down hill since I've been gone anyway. Just the usual suspects spouting off the same old shit. Frank is quitting, no he's back, no he's quitting again, no he's going to move down and 'mentor', no he's really quitting this time, nope he's back. Blah, blah, blah. Who gives a shit IF, WHEN, or WHERE you play. Rob and Eddie fighting over who came up with the 'pyramid schedule'. Teams complaining if they have to travel more than 30 minutes (funny cause we travel 40+ minutes EVERY fucking road game, and nobody gave a SHIT when I said something). Costanza yapping about darts in the 80's. Are you serious? Is this Hot Tub time machine or something? I could care less what you old farts were doing while I was in algebra class in 1987. Jesus you people are old! In any case, the sewer is just plain lame at this point, and I couldn't go back even if they wanted me. Now that I've been exposed to FREE SPEECH, and FREEDOM to speak the truth and whatever's on your mind, it would be hard for me to censor myself every other post. I'm totally enjoying myself here in the LAND OF THE FREE! cheers
    Silver Fox

Sewer Empty Re: Sewer

Post  Silver Fox August 18th 2010, 1:42 pm

stop beating around the bush and say what you really mean! Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 19th 2010, 12:45 am

Wow, lots of EYES references lately on the sewer. They can kick me out, but for some reason, i manage to make random posts here and there. Pretty cool! For the record, I would never be in the position of "being picked last for the kickball team". I make the picks. That's one of the reasons I'm hated so much on the sewer. People just refuse to accept that I am the one that calls the shots. I'm a natural leader. I've never been good at following, or taking orders, or having a "boss". I need to be the boss or things really don't work for me. It's just my nature. Controlling everything is what I do best. tongue Twisted Evil
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 August 19th 2010, 5:24 am

First off you fucking idiot, don't open your mouth unless you know the facts. I was able to implement a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want, just like this for the lack of a better word site. As for feeling important, by being able to censor, and delete posts, you obviously no nothing about me. I have stuck up for you many time on SEWA, when nobody else would. When we met, I thought all was fine between us, but again you let you stupid side out, and run your mouth without thinking. This is why you have so many people against you. You are a great while in person, but nothing but a back stabber otherwise. It's to bad you feel you have to be this holier than thou person on the internet.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 19th 2010, 10:30 am

Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank...You GOTTA CALM DOWN MAN! We're still all good. You've got to learn to take some good natured ribbing every once in a while. God knows, I HAVE. Dude, I have absolutely no personal issues with you. You have been known to fuck around with my posts from time to time though, so you had to be called out. I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me, knows not to read to deep into the ramblings of Eyes Of The World. It's like playing a WWE character. It's not really REAL!!! Well, the sewer being totally lame without me is real, but most of the other stuff is just trying to rattle people's cages, so just relax a bit. Just one question though, what does this MEAN? "I was able to implement a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want, just like this for the lack of a better word site." Do you have a forum like this? Where is it? What's the name? It can't be the sewer, cause last I checked, you weren't the one who implemented it, and GOD KNOWS it's the FURTHEST thing from a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want. Just asking. In any case, don't get to worked up about me criticizing your moderator skills. I don't hold it against you personally. I know the difference between Frank the good guy and Frank the fucking moderator.

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on August 19th 2010, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 August 19th 2010, 10:39 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank...Yo GOTTA CALM DOWN MAN! We're still all good. You've got to learn to take some good natured ribbing every once in a while. God knows, I HAVE. Dude, I have absolutely no personal issues with you. You have been known to fuck around with my posts from time to time though, so you had to be called out. I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me, knows not to read to deep into the ramblings of Eyes Of The World. It's like playing a WWE character. It's not really REAL!!! Well, the sewer being totally lame without me is real, but most of the other stuff is just trying to rattle people's cages, so just relax a bit. Just one question though, what does this MEAN? "I was able to implement a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want, just like this for the lack of a better word site." Do you have a forum like this? Where is it? What's the name? It can't be the sewer, cause last I checked, you weren't the one who implemented it, and GOD KNOWS it's the FURTHEST thing from a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want. Just asking. In any case, don't get to worked up about me criticizing your moderator skills. I don't hold it against you personally. I know the difference between Frank the good guy and Frank the fucking moderator.

Yes, I did get a little carried away, I was having a bad morning. With that said, I will defend my moderator skills all day, if needed. My job is to keep SEWA G rated, and there were times you crossed the line. So yes, I edited it, and always sent you an e-mail explaining why. It's no different then when you have to shut a person off at your bar, because he was drinking to much. That person doesn't like it, but it has to be done.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 19th 2010, 10:43 am

And MY JOB is to stir shit and cause contraversies. We both do what we do well. Wink
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 August 19th 2010, 11:02 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:And MY JOB is to stir shit and cause contraversies. We both do what we do well. Wink

Well I'll give you that, you do stir up controversy well. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz August 19th 2010, 12:20 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Wow, lots of EYES references lately on the sewer. They can kick me out, but for some reason, i manage to make random posts here and there. Pretty cool! For the record, I would never be in the position of "being picked last for the kickball team". I make the picks. That's one of the reasons I'm hated so much on the sewer. People just refuse to accept that I am the one that calls the shots. I'm a natural leader. I've never been good at following, or taking orders, or having a "boss". I need to be the boss or things really don't work for me. It's just my nature. Controlling everything is what I do best. tongue Twisted Evil

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were the "I'll take my ball and go home" kid. Basketball Basketball
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 19th 2010, 12:42 pm

It's just that if things are done MY way, then you know that they'll be done the RIGHT way. It's just easier and a whole lot less stressful to do things right the FIRST time around. Now go fucking fix that stupid playoff system that you fucked up in your Fantasy Baseball league. Feel free to use my system so that you get things right. I wouldn't want JR to get fucked out of the playoffs. You guys already screw him enough with the #7 pick constantly in that fucked up football league of yours.
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz August 19th 2010, 12:45 pm

Don't start Bitch!!! Rolling Eyes
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts August 19th 2010, 2:18 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank...You GOTTA CALM DOWN MAN! We're still all good. You've got to learn to take some good natured ribbing every once in a while. God knows, I HAVE. Dude, I have absolutely no personal issues with you. You have been known to fuck around with my posts from time to time though, so you had to be called out. I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me, knows not to read to deep into the ramblings of Eyes Of The World. It's like playing a WWE character. It's not really REAL!!! Well, the sewer being totally lame without me is real, but most of the other stuff is just trying to rattle people's cages, so just relax a bit. Just one question though, what does this MEAN? "I was able to implement a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want, just like this for the lack of a better word site." Do you have a forum like this? Where is it? What's the name? It can't be the sewer, cause last I checked, you weren't the one who implemented it, and GOD KNOWS it's the FURTHEST thing from a forum that allows anyone to say anything they want. Just asking. In any case, don't get to worked up about me criticizing your moderator skills. I don't hold it against you personally. I know the difference between Frank the good guy and Frank the fucking moderator.

And it is the "Just Sayin" Forum on SEWA that Frank implemented. You have to be approved to view and post, and it is no holds barred. pretty cool actually. Sorry you can't join us you fuckin bitch Laughing Laughing Laughing
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld August 19th 2010, 2:35 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy August 24th 2010, 10:08 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I made the kickball team comment. It was a metaphor for the MMDL/SEWA crowd Don't worry if they were making the picks I'd be second to last. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Silver Fox

Post  Silver Fox August 24th 2010, 10:28 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:And MY JOB is to stir shit and cause contraversies. We both do what we do well. Wink

you're both Amateurs Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content