Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

STILL OBSESSING!!!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

STILL OBSESSING!!! Empty STILL OBSESSING!!!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 8th 2010, 12:33 pm

I've been gone for 2 weeks now. Every one of my posts that was ever written is gone. There's no footprint that EYES ever even existed in Sewa land, yet the OBSESSION continues. Let it GO people. Move ON. I have. Got a wonderful free speech forum over here to let the truth be heard and to defend myself. I also still have the MMDL boards to discuss league matters and post scores. Yet, for SOME reason, you can't let me go. Derek, you called my town a "cowtown". You said that my place has the "worst board and set up in the league". You said the waitress kicked your foot while you were throwing. You said my team was disrespectful, that we intentionally and purposely went shorthanded for matches to make a mockery of the league, and the BOD. All lies. You topped it all of by getting real personal saying that "daddy gave me a bar", and ULTIMATELY, you were the catalyst for my removal from Sewa. How did you THINK I would react? If I get pushed, not only do I push BACK, but I do so HARDER to send a CLEAR message not to FUCK WITH ME. That's just the way I am. The usual suspects can come out and fondle your balls all they want. They can put you on a pedastal and act like you've done no wrong. Whatever. Just leave me out of your Sewa posts and rants. Erik obviously doesn't want any "eyes" talk over there since my entire existance has been wiped out, yet you feel the need to continue to post about me AND post LINKS to this site on Sewa. Bet the commandant LOVED that. If you want to say something to me, here I am. You are more than welcome to post on this FREE SPEECH site, just leave me off Sewa. I've got no affiliation with that site anymore and you are disrespecting the C by even bringing me up there. You claim to love the MMDL, yet you are trying to set up a league to DIRECTLY COMPETE with them on Tuesday nights. Even if your premeire league got just 15-20 players to join, you would be desroying the Super A division on the South Shore. 15-20 players is 2 to 3 teams. That's a HUGE deal in a 4 team division, when you try and get over HALF of the players from Super A to try and defect. Have you even thought about the effect of this on not only Super A, but the ENTIRE South Shore area? If a majority of the SS Super A guys leave, WHO do you think is going to replace them? It's going to be a bunch of A players who aren't Super A quality and who have NO chance at beating the other areas. When that happens, who's going to fill in the holes left in the A division? A bunch of B teams that probably have no business playing in A, that's who. And so it goes all the way down the line. You weaken the ENTIRE South Shore by trying to get this renegade league started. AT LEAST you could have done it on another night. At least then, players could play BOTH if they wanted. If you truly loved and cared for the MMDL, you wouldn't be trying to create a direct competition with them. In any case. Try to let me go. If you MUST bantar with me, becuse you just can't seem to leave me alone, then come over here and do it. I am not welcome over at Sewa and that is fine. Just stop bringing me up over there. You are upsetting the commandant. Our issues with each other are purely personal at this point. It has nothing to do with Sewa or the MMDL and I'm sure that many folks, as ENTERTAINING as it is, are getting tired of it on those sites. We can go at it here if you must.
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

STILL OBSESSING!!! Empty Re: STILL OBSESSING!!!

Post  Chitown599 May 12th 2010, 11:16 am

Eye's,
    For the record, Derek had nothing to do with you being banned. With that said, you boyh acted like children in the open forum. Like you said, it was personal between the two of you. Had it been kept personal, you would still be able to access SEWA. You comparing Erik to Hitler may have had something to do with it.
    Your problem is, you type before you think. There are other ways to get your point across, without bashing and baiting. Derek is just as guilty in some instances. Derek has been warned on SEWA a few times, but he learned from his mistakes.
    You say Derek needs to move on, to let you go, well you need to practice what you preach, because you have done nothing but talk about Derek on your new site here. I think it is time for both of you to grow up, and start acting like adults. This is just my opinion, so take it for what it is worth.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 12th 2010, 12:29 pm

There's way more than just 'derek talk' on this site. He's only been addressed in 2 or 3 total posts here. This is merely a place that I can defend myself freely from the attacks of others that get posted on other sites. As long as he continues to leave me OUT of his rants and posts, I will continue to do the same. And for the record, I compared the C to da Feurer, AFTER I was banned. Whatever. It's water under the bridge now. He's free to ban whoever he wants when people say things he doesn't agree with. I've got no problem moving on as long as all references to me are kept off a forum than I am not welcome to retort on.
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 May 12th 2010, 12:40 pm

As you have always alluded to, it is a free world, and if someone brings your name up on a different site, isn't that called freedom of speech? You have to admit, you didn't exactly have a fan club on SEWA, and have left a lasting impression. So it may take a while before your name is not mentioned on SEWA. However, in your defense, I will point out to anyone who mentions your name, that they need to stop. And for the record, you were not banned before you compared Erik to Hitler. You were only put on time out. It wasn't until he saw your rant on SEWA and did the comparison, were you banned.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld May 12th 2010, 3:21 pm

For the REAL record...
    My LAST post on SEWA ever came on Thursday, April 22nd. It was in response to Derek's calling my team disrespectful for showing with just 4 guys on the previous Tuesday. He called us pitiful and insinuated that we PURPOSEFULLY and INTENTIONALLY played our away games against his team short. (In fact we played A LOT of games short. Some home, some away, and against EVERY team in the division at some point, not just his. But NONE purposely or intentionally. It's the nature of the beast with a 6 man squad playing in a division where the regualr season games do not count for anything, playing a crappy format that takes forever, against teams that crush us every time) It was the last straw for me & I called him out on it and told him to "go F yourself" and to "quit complaining and STFU and just play the games". That was it. Never another word said by me on the Sewa boards. By the weekend, I was totally locked out. No explanation, no reason. Just unable to post or even READ anything. Just a blank SEWA screen. I then logged off my account for the last time. This enabled me to at least READ all the attacks on me, my place, and my town, that were completely allowed to continue, I was just unable to retort. On Monday, April 26th, the C posted that "Eyes has had a temporary account deactivation" Still no explanation OR warning to the others that continued to attack me without me being able to respond. Apparently my "account deactivation" was in response to me using the term "go F yourself" to a moderator (derek). It wasn't because of the "F" because that word is used ALL the time on Sewa. Apparently it was the context, and though I could be BASHED up and down, me telling someone to go "F" himself was not allowed. Well, needless to say that did not sit well with me, nor did the continued attacks, so I went to the MMDL boards and posted a post (that has since been removed) directly towards the C. No vulgarity was used in that post whatsoever. All I said was that the C "has used his powers to silence the minority speaking the truth to PROTECT the bullies of the world" I then went on to say that he was a "disgrace to America and the right to FREE SPEECH" I said that I was "utterly disgusted by his actions to back the likes of the cyber-bullies, and not allow me fair retort". I then said that I was through with his site and did not care if I was activated back or not. I did not want to be part of a site that "would rather support LIARS and Communism over Patriotsim and the TRUTH" I said that I was heckled, harassed, and attacked by a number of people on that site and that when I stood up for myself, then I was the one silenced. I said that I was "all set with a forum that blatentley disregards the rights of Americans." On Tuesday, April 27th, the C came out and said that I was now banned permanently (apparently for calling him out on the MMDL boards). It wasn't until THAT point that the gloves came off and I REALLY laid into him. My comment to him about da feurer came on early WEDNESDAY morning on April 28th, AFTER I was permanently banned when I said " If Erik wants to silence the minority over on his site he is more than welcome. He is basically taking a DUMP on the Flag and has gone against EVERYTHING that he "claims" he stands for being in the military and all, but like he said, it is HIS site, and HE will determine WHO will get a FAIR VOICE. The Constitution and FREE SPEECH do not apply in his world. He, PERSONALLY will make the decisions on who will be ALLOWED to voice their opinions. He reminds me of another guy who wanted to "silence" the minority and only allow ONE side to be represented or heard. I bet he's got a picture of da furer hanging in his bedroom right now. In any case, LET FREEDOM RING! I was the BEST part of ScrEWA. Love me or hate me, I was the ONLY reason to go on that site. Now he's got nothing."

So,in direct response to your post Frank, #1 I ABSOLUTELY WAS banned BEFORE comparing the C to Hitler, and #2 there was NO RANT on his SEWA site about it. I haven't posted a single thing on Sewa since April 22nd. But dont let the FACTS get in the way of your argument.
    Chitown599
    Chitown599

Post  Chitown599 May 13th 2010, 8:39 am

Dave,
    I went back through your posts. On the 26th of April, you posted an Apparently the Commandant post, ripping not only Erik, but SEWA, on the MMDL site. Erik saw it, and decided that was your last straw, and banned you on the 27th of April. That is the truth.

For some reason, you are not happy unless you are putting someone, or something down. Not sure why that is. I do know some of the time you are defending yourself, but if you go back, it is because of something you had said, or insinuated.
    In person, you are a much different person. You are friendly, and seem to be a truly nice guy. But when you come on the internet, you are a completely different. You give off a persona, as if you are better than everyone, and can do, or say nothing wrong. I am not saying it is the case 100% of the time, but there are times when this is true.

Maybe having your own site will be good for you. Lets see how things go when people come here and say things about you. I will be interested to see how you react. Not sure if this will happen, since most of the people that sign on will be your friends. As of right now, it doesn't seem like to many have signed on as yet. I will be watching for the next few weeks to see how things are going, and you really mean people here, have all the freedom of speech they want.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 1:47 pm