Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

5 posters

Week 11 MMDL

BUCKY
    BUCKY

Week 11 MMDL Empty Week 11 MMDL

Post  BUCKY November 16th 2010, 10:16 am

Guess What at home against No Chance. Shocked
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Week 11 MMDL Empty Re: Week 11 MMDL

Post  JustTheFacts November 16th 2010, 11:42 am

Death Row off to Norton tonight....

Dave.....I'm no Rachey, but keep those wings comin baby! Very Happy
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 16th 2010, 1:47 pm

Matt, Dave is out of wings.
    He gets his delivery tomorrow at 10:00am.
    Get a Quahog and drizzle a little Double Dare sauce over it. affraid
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 16th 2010, 1:50 pm

BUCKY wrote:Matt, Dave is out of wings.
    He gets his delivery tomorrow at 10:00am.
    Get a Quahog and drizzle a little Double Dare sauce over it. affraid

I'm staying home.....
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 16th 2010, 3:29 pm

Dude, I got your back.
    I bought a pack of wings for you.
    I dropped them off at Wendell's.
    They have your name on them. Twisted Evil
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 16th 2010, 3:53 pm

BUCKY wrote:Dude, I got your back.
    I bought a pack of wings for you.
    I dropped them off at Wendell's.
    They have your name on them. Twisted Evil

Nah...they have your name on them..."chicken"! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 17th 2010, 1:40 am

Death Row 6
    @
    The A-Team 2 5

Back to the ROOTS... A 6-5.....Unfortunately, i USED to remember them being a 6-5 WIN....

Great match. Good Luck in Super A next season. Laughing affraid affraid affraid
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 17th 2010, 9:20 am

Good time as always Dave...but where was my extra order of wings?!? I needed the extra mild Embarassed

Guess that's why on your profile it says....
    "EyesOfTheWorld has no friends yet" Laughing
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 17th 2010, 10:05 am

Guess What 5
    vs.
    No Chance 6 Shocked
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 17th 2010, 10:46 am

BTW Dave, can you tell the pussy on your team that thinks the pins in Brians ankle were fake to go fuck himself? would ya do me that favor?

Let him know to come on over and say hi next time we play so i can tell him what a whiny little cunt he is to his face.

Thanks...
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy November 17th 2010, 10:58 am

JustTheFacts wrote:BTW Dave, can you tell the pussy on your team that thinks the pins in Brians ankle were fake to go fuck himself? would ya do me that favor?

Let him know to come on over and say hi next time we play so i can tell him what a whiny little cunt he is to his face.

Thanks...

Easy there powder keg.

P.O.D. over the Assassins 11 to Kirk
    Dave you'll enjoy this, they're only 76 points out of first with 4 weeks left to go. the good news is if they play well, could probably cut that to like 75 or 74 affraid
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 17th 2010, 11:10 am

Jakesy wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:BTW Dave, can you tell the pussy on your team that thinks the pins in Brians ankle were fake to go fuck himself? would ya do me that favor?

Thanks...

Easy there powder keg.

P.O.D. over the Assassins 11 to Kirk
    Dave you'll enjoy this, they're only 76 points out of first with 4 weeks left to go. the good news is if they play well, could probably cut that to like 75 or 74 affraid

you read that shit Jakesy? WTF! Seriously? I lost because i felt bad for the guy? Really?
    Maybe you lost because you suck?
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 17th 2010, 1:12 pm

Everyone go in TIME OUT!!! silent
    kirbonics

Post  kirbonics November 17th 2010, 1:20 pm

Nobody whines more than Fred Baker of the Seadogs..6-6 tie with the puppies.... affraid
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 17th 2010, 2:13 pm

Thanks...

I have no idea who or what you are talking about.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 17th 2010, 3:14 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:

Thanks...

I have no idea who or what you are talking about.

Check out the post on SEWA (i know you can't reply, but you can see it) in the wek 11 thread, 2nd page.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 18th 2010, 1:03 am

Dude, someone is FUCKING with you guys. I've talked to all my teammates and they all have said it wasn't them. "FUd" says they've been playing for 10 seasons. With the exception of Brian and Eamon, EVERYONE has been playing for 15+ seasons. Most of us are around the 18-19 YEAR mark. FUd also says that "I couldn't make it" but he "got a phone call". Well, there was ONLY ONE guy who couldn't make it last night, and he's hunting in the woods of Maine. Not only that, but he's probably the most computer illiterate guy on the team. He can BARELY handle getting to the fantasy football site. Not only that, but in the last 4 meetings vs Death Row, B-Rod has played 4 DIFFERENT players in 301 (Brian, Nellie, Me, and Eamon), and we won 3 out of those 4 games. Things just don't make any sense here. We had absolutely no issues during last nights game (or any match for that matter). I have no clue where any of this shit is coming from. I don't know what the INTENT is here, but I can assure you, it's complete bullshit. I was under the impression that we had a good night last night. It was a hard fought battle with our typical 6-5/5-6 results. I can assure you that there is no animosity here.
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy November 18th 2010, 2:27 am

easy enough to figure out. just go back to 09 ans see who Spence played cyclops
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy November 18th 2010, 2:55 am

So here's what we got: fall 09 week 6 Spence (L)vs Brian Fernandez (W)..... Week 11 Spence (L) vs Brian Nelson (W)

so what did we learn here? 1. FUDarts is a fictitious person made up by someone else and they don't check their facts cause Spence never won and 2. Spencer sucks at 301 lol! lol!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 18th 2010, 9:19 am

Jakesy wrote:So here's what we got: fall 09 week 6 Spence (L)vs Brian Fernandez (W)..... Week 11 Spence (L) vs Brian Nelson (W)

so what did we learn here? 1. FUDarts is a fictitious person made up by someone else and they don't check their facts cause Spence never won and 2. Spencer sucks at 301 lol! lol!

Nice Steve. no idea. Hell, maybe i posted it? Shocked
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 18th 2010, 9:27 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Dude, someone is FUCKING with you guys. I've talked to all my teammates and they all have said it wasn't them. "FUd" says they've been playing for 10 seasons. With the exception of Brian and Eamon, EVERYONE has been playing for 15+ seasons. Most of us are around the 18-19 YEAR mark. FUd also says that "I couldn't make it" but he "got a phone call". Well, there was ONLY ONE guy who couldn't make it last night, and he's hunting in the woods of Maine. Not only that, but he's probably the most computer illiterate guy on the team. He can BARELY handle getting to the fantasy football site. Not only that, but in the last 4 meetings vs Death Row, B-Rod has played 4 DIFFERENT players in 301 (Brian, Nellie, Me, and Eamon), and we won 3 out of those 4 games. Things just don't make any sense here. We had absolutely no issues during last nights game (or any match for that matter). I have no clue where any of this shit is coming from. I don't know what the INTENT is here, but I can assure you, it's complete bullshit. I was under the impression that we had a good night last night. It was a hard fought battle with our typical 6-5/5-6 results. I can assure you that there is no animosity here.

Well, someone had some details, that's for sure. I know you and Brian may not be the best of buds, but if you know anything about the guy you know he's a tough SOB. We were in the SSDA playoffs when he broke his ankle. Had surgery on Monday...4 screws and 2 pins in his fucking ankle. He refuses to take anything for the pain, and shows up to play on Tuesday night! Goes to the line leaning on one crutch, and someone on the team retrieves the darts. Flash to our match a 4 or so weeks later. Certainly able to move a little better. has a removable cast on. still has the screws and pins in his ankle, but doesn't want to use the crutch.

The year before, he was traveling and put his hand through his car window to retrieve his keys.....now I personally would have called a locksmith... Shocked but his wrist and hand was hurting. Once again, he makes it to darts just a few days later. He's able to throw, albeit with pain...but the physical pressure of a handshake? I don't think so...

Bottom line is, the guy loves darts, and does anything he can to make every match and throw as well as he can.

No animosity Dave, just thought the post was bullshit. If it was none of your guys..so be it. we move on.....
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 22nd 2010, 9:17 am

Current standings after week 11

*Death Row 69
    Nemesis 69
    The A-Team 2 66
    Bimbos 63
    Somethintrip'd 56
    Tons of Fun 55
    No Chance 53
    Guess What 53

Looks like we hold the tie breaker based on a 9-2 record vs Nemesis at 8-3. Perhaps a tank job? Perhaps not.

But Bucky, good news man! The B division won't know what hit em!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    BUCKY
    BUCKY

Post  BUCKY November 22nd 2010, 12:56 pm

I will never go back to B Division. Evil or Very Mad
    I will retire first. Cool
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 22nd 2010, 1:45 pm

I'm STILL trying to find out who this "FUdarts" asshole is. They completely make it sound like they are from my team, when in actuality they are absolutely NOT. Trust me, B-Rod is the LAST guy on that team that any of us would be complaining about. He's one of the only guys that we can consistantly win against. Trust me, if we were going to go after ANYONE, it would have to be that LUCKY AS FUCK Sweeney kid. Twisted Evil
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts November 22nd 2010, 2:44 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:I'm STILL trying to find out who this "FUdarts" asshole is. They completely make it sound like they are from my team, when in actuality they are absolutely NOT. Trust me, B-Rod is the LAST guy on that team that any of us would be complaining about. He's one of the only guys that we can consistantly win against. Trust me, if we were going to go after ANYONE, it would have to be that LUCKY AS FUCK Sweeney kid. Twisted Evil

I don't blame you. That Sweeney kid sucks! I think he actually lost a 301 once to Nemanski!!!! Fucking Double tops! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 12:20 pm