Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

Week 6 Scores

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Week 6 Scores Empty Week 6 Scores

Post  JustTheFacts October 11th 2011, 11:38 am

Death Row travels to Last Shot in Stoughton. picked up 2 points on first last week to pull within 3. Need a win this week, and then on to the battle of first and second in Norwood next week!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Week 6 Scores Empty Re: Week 6 Scores

Post  JustTheFacts October 12th 2011, 1:23 pm

Death Row - 6

Last Shot - 6

assholes...and beers were so expensive i thought i was in Norton Twisted Evil drunken

Last edited by JustTheFacts on October 19th 2011, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld October 12th 2011, 2:41 pm

If you think beers are expensive in Norton, you need to find a better job that pays a decent salary. Wink
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld October 12th 2011, 11:50 pm

According to a recent study, Massachusetts ranks tied for 4th in highest average beer prices in the country behind Nevada, Connecticut, and Delaware. An average pint of domestic draft is about $3.83. We here in the Mecca get $3.60 for a 16oz pint of domestic which puts us BELOW the state average in price. We get $3.30 for a bottle ($3 for a PBR). Seems pretty reasonable to me. For about $25 you can buy your team of 7 a round of beers and that includes tip. If everyone gets a round, you should be all set.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts October 13th 2011, 8:16 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:According to a recent study, Massachusetts ranks tied for 4th in highest average beer prices in the country behind Nevada, Connecticut, and Delaware. An average pint of domestic draft is about $3.83. We here in the Mecca get $3.60 for a 16oz pint of domestic which puts us BELOW the state average in price. We get $3.30 for a bottle ($3 for a PBR). Seems pretty reasonable to me. For about $25 you can buy your team of 7 a round of beers and that includes tip. If everyone gets a round, you should be all set.

It's all good Dave. We're all cheap bastards down south here.... Spoiled by the likes of the Vega, PC, Shooters, Eagles etc. (Dives indeed (excepting the Eagles which is a pretty nice place with no scenery)...no amazing wings....but cheap freaking drinks!) Hell, haven't played at the Protectors club in years, but i recall getting a round of 7 there for roughly the change in my ashtray.

Never left your place unhappy. You take care of your teams and your opponents well, and it's appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 7:04 am