Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

2 posters

Week#2

MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Week#2 Empty Week#2

Post  MetalRulz September 13th 2011, 12:56 pm

@ home tonight against Anger Management!!! So glad we have a opposite schedule this season and we get to use our home board. These guys are a good team moving down from div1 so we need all the advantages.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Week#2 Empty Re: Week#2

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 13th 2011, 11:59 pm

Social Assassins 5
    @
    Bar Nuts 3

Another highly competitive match. Split the 501's, Split the Crickets, Split the Singles 301's, Swept the Singles Crickets. Half the matches went the full 3 games. I also got my first Ro9 in the Doublecork League.

The only regret I have is not coming back to this league sooner. So far, 2 games into it, the competition has been incredible, and the travel is fucking SPECTACULAR! Love leaving our HOME bar 5 minutes before 8 and STILL getting to our destiniation EARLY!
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz September 14th 2011, 12:47 pm

Just the Tip - 5

Anger management - 3

Couple real good matches. My singles cricket was real close went all 3 games...came out the loser once again. WTF. There were a couple notables, but i'm a little hazy on what they were. drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 10:30 am