Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

4 posters

Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left"

AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left" Empty Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left"

Post  AcesHigh November 8th 2011, 11:51 pm

I must say, I loved being down 4-1, two members of the other team go home, glowing if you will, and we come back and steal a win! SWEET!!!!
    mark
    mark

Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left" Empty Re: Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left"

Post  mark November 9th 2011, 12:03 am

Hey, one left 'cause he lives in Sudbury and the other needed to leave to bring his wife home...we're not like that.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left" Empty Re: Week "oh shit we shouldn't have left"

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 9th 2011, 2:09 am

I could care less who stayed or left, just EXTREMELY HAPPY with one more WIN to keep us ALIVE in the playoff hunt! Those guys weren't going to see a minute of overtime anyway. Let them go home HAPPY for Christ's sake! drunken

Last edited by EyesOfTheWorld on November 9th 2011, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld November 9th 2011, 2:18 am

Close the Fives 4
    @
    Social Assassins 4

Social Assassins OT WIN

MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz November 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

AcesHigh wrote:I must say, I loved being down 4-1, two members of the other team go home, glowing if you will, and we come back and steal a win! SWEET!!!!

Cause no one on your team ever leaves early? Has Nellie ever seen the last match of the night? I think not! Evil or Very Mad
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz November 9th 2011, 1:58 pm

Just the Tip - 5

Wired Illusions - 3

Adam took his first singles loss of the season.
    AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh November 9th 2011, 3:20 pm

Actually Nellie did stay the whole night, well maybe not through all of the OT, but he was there.

Whatever reason(s) someone has to leave early is fine with me, but I'm sure that they thought they walked away with a win. I just liked how we never gave up, even down 4-1, we kept battling and won some huge games.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 12:39 pm