Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

4 posters

We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season!

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season! Empty We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season!

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 1st 2012, 12:53 am

Apparently the THREE-TIME defending CHAMPS have decided to call it quits 3 weeks into the season. Full of Bull (aka Double Trouble) from Gaff's Third Base has quit the League. After going 44-2 over the past 3 seasons and winning the Championship at the highest level for three straight seasons, Randy Laroche's squad started THIS season 0-2 with an overtime loss to Personeni's Ink Blots team and a 3-5 loss to the Winged Buffalo Wendell's squad. Now their home bar has shut down and they have quit the league. Not sure why they aren't trying to latch on to another bar like their other team has. Maybe the loss to us just put them over the edge. In any case, we are now down to a 5 team sunny farao king Super Elite Dart Master Champions Division queen farao sunny With 4 of the 5 teams guarenteed a playoff spot and Pulled Hammy sitting at 0-3 with just ONE SINGLE point, it appears that the rest of the division has just made the playoffs. Now, Pulled Hammy hasn't been mathematically eliminated, however, considering they went 1-11 last season and averaged just about 2 wins per week, and this year seems to be even worse for them, let's just say that things don't look too promising for them.

Week Three Standings:

2-0 (11) The Winged Buffalo
    2-1 (14) Bar Nuts
    1-1 (11) Ink Blots
    1-1 (11) Bulls On Parade
    0-3 (1) Pulled Hammy

Looks like it's about time to combine Division 1 and 1A so we can have a legit 8 team division next season.
    Chris

We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season! Empty Re: We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season!

Post  Chris March 1st 2012, 10:54 am

That's interesting..and who is on Personeni's team?

Hmm maybe since it's so early in the season they can have Just the Tip take a jump! Haha..E, did you get your Iron Maiden tix?
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season! Empty Re: We may have just made the Playoffs with THREE MONTHS left to go in the season!

Post  MetalRulz March 1st 2012, 1:17 pm

Chris wrote:That's interesting..and who is on Personeni's team?

Hmm maybe since it's so early in the season they can have Just the Tip take a jump! Haha..E, did you get your Iron Maiden tix?

Haha not funny!!! No Tix yet... I was thinking about maybe going to Manson though.
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh March 1st 2012, 1:39 pm

Shouldn't be an issue for the greatest league in Ma.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 1st 2012, 1:50 pm

I was kind of hoping that the other 4 squads would quit as well and we would be the default Champions of the Highest League in Massachusetts. Cool
    Chris

Post  Chris March 1st 2012, 3:54 pm

MetalRulz wrote:
    Chris wrote:That's interesting..and who is on Personeni's team?

Haha not funny!!! No Tix yet... I was thinking about maybe going to Manson though.

Manson is on my radar as well..is that one April 13? Clutch and Hellyeah are also playing April 27 I believe..or I have the dates reversed.

Just got Maiden tix this AM. DRI is end of March, hoping they don't cancel..Spike just had another bout with cancer.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 2nd 2012, 1:15 am

You people are fucked. Phish announces their summer tour yesterday and all you can talk about is death metal? Tripping to metal doesn't sound fun at all!
    Chris

Post  Chris March 2nd 2012, 1:29 am

E, maybe you should get Eyes in the mosh pit at one of these shows haha..

Is there a Dead tour this summer?
    MetalRulz
    MetalRulz

Post  MetalRulz March 2nd 2012, 1:32 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:You people are fucked. Phish announces their summer tour yesterday and all you can talk about is death metal? Tripping to metal doesn't sound fun at all!

It's not Death Metal Jackass! Embarassed
    Chris

Post  Chris March 2nd 2012, 3:01 pm

Yeah even Manson I don't think I'd count as death metal but it's closer than those others.

Oh yeah, Chickenfoot is doing some shows in May...
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 3rd 2012, 2:36 am

Any sort of Metal makes me want to die, so it's all "death metal" to me. And Chris, no Summer Dead (known as Furthur now) yet, but I expect an announcement soon. I'm really hoping they don't clash with my Pearl Jam in Amsterdam date which is June 26. Oh wait, looks like I'm all set cause Maiden is playing at the Woods on June 26th. Maybe PJ will play Run to the Hills for me at the Ziggo Dome. (I actually do like THAT metal song). The good news is that The Dead/Furthur are just about to start their SPRING tour. I'll be catching two shows at the Wang Dang Doodle Theater in Boston next month (4/5 & 4/6). jocolor
    Chris

Post  Chris March 3rd 2012, 3:30 am

See, there is something you like about Maiden! Oh I mean that they're not taking a date you're around for haha..Alice Cooper and Maiden should be great, been a Cooper fan for over 30 years.

What do the tix for the Furthur show in April run? A buddy of mine was talking about seeing them..
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld March 3rd 2012, 4:00 am

Face for Furthur tix run about $68. Been Sold Out for months though so scapling might be high. I knew Summer Tour dates were coming, and sure enough, they just came out TODAY! They are SKIPPING Great Woods and playing McCoy Stadium (home of the PAW-SOX) in Pawtucket, RI on July 5th. Tix hit pre-sale THIS Monday.
    Chris

Post  Chris March 3rd 2012, 6:40 pm

Nice, thanks for the info. $68 isn't so bad at all to see them..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 1:33 pm