Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+5
dwalsh
Chris
AcesHigh
Silver Fox
EyesOfTheWorld
9 posters

This is odd...

EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

This is odd... - Page 2 Empty Re: This is odd...

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 2nd 2011, 1:24 pm

dwalsh
    SEWA Moderator (S-4)
    Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could the Bimbos not win with all those sandbaggers??? Might have to travel to Norton and hand out some crying towels.

The question isn't how did the Bimbos not win the Super A Championship, it's how the hell were they even IN the Super A Championship in the first place. Now don't get me wrong, I like the Bimbos. I really do. People wise, they are one of the NICEST teams in all of darts, but they don't even hold a candle to MY team. Seriously, I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think they have EVER beaten us. The fact that they got to compete in the SUPER A Championship is a complete joke. I can guarentee that had WE been in that Vardado division, we would have definitely taken 1st place with ease and completely cruised to the Championship just as the Bimbo's did. Not only that, but we would have given McCrackin's a run for their money. Much more so than the Bimbo's ever could. We've beaten them in the past AND we beat them this year (when we had our full squad). The Super A Champs were crowned the week that McCrackins beat the Predators. Either way, we are EXTATIC to be in Doublecork this year. We've even REQUESTED to be in the highest division. Some HUGE talent in this league. And 10 minute road trips! WOW! Going to be one of the best seasons we've had in YEARS!
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 2nd 2011, 3:57 pm

It's called sarcasm numbnuts...people were giving Mel a HARD time saying she added super A talent to her roster and should have been in the highest division...which by the way numbnuts is not Super A.It's funny all posts are about is what COULD have been..we coulda we shoulda....loser mentality...you have that down pat...now maybe you could work on your suicidal wings,and make them spicy while you are at it...never had such tame wings...good luck in minors Dave,I sure you woulda shoulda gonna win.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 3rd 2011, 12:48 am

What don't you fucking UNDERSTAND? The whole point is that they completely MADE OUT by not being in the top division yet were ALLOWED TO PLAY for the Super A Championship. It either should have been kept completely separate, OR the two divisions should have faced off from the very BEGINNING of the playoffs. It's like getting to play in the B division all year, INCLUDING the playoffs, and once you easily crush all the B guys and get to the end, you get a match against the Super A's for the title. What if you took an A team and put them in B's to completelty dominate, and once they beat all the weak talent you said OK now you get ONE match against WHOEVER is LEFT from the Super A's for the Super A Championship and oh yeah, by the way, just as luck would have it, BOTH Suicide 9 AND Makin Treble are OUT and you get to face a 3rd or 4th place team instead to be crowned the Champs of the Super A division. You SERIOUSLY have NO PROBLEM with that? You don't see a FLAW in that mentality? It's completely FUCKED. Again, though I'm a complete dick, and not well liked, I AGAIN am COMPLETELY RIGHT. Just ADMIT that they FUCKED IT UP. No biggie. So what that Eyes is RIGHT AGAIN. You people should be used to it by now. You don't have to LIKE me, just admit that I'm RIGHT AGAIN. I know it's hard, but facts are facts. I like the Bimbos, I REALLY REALLY DO. They just shouldn't have been allowed to play for the Super A Championship that's all.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 3rd 2011, 12:53 am

Oh yeah, and by the way, I ONLY recognize the Doublecork League now as the TOP dart league in Massachusetts. And we are in the HIGHEST DIVISION of that league. So if you think that you can beat us, come on over to a REAL league and give it a try. Twisted Evil
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 3rd 2011, 12:56 pm

Beat you???Are you serious???There isn't one guy on your team who could beat me or my son...get real.Anytime anyplace...my 2000.00against your 1000.000,to keep it fair.Your best 2 against me and my son...anytime...anyplace...even your bar..so you won't have far to go.That way you can chalk and bartend at the same time and watch Brian and Mike go down in flames...enjoy the minor league experience this season.it is where you belong.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 3rd 2011, 8:03 pm

If you're so great, you should join a REAL league.
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 4th 2011, 8:53 am

That's about the kind of response I expected from you.Mental Midget.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 4th 2011, 9:58 am

Well, you know where to find us if you ever want to step up to the men's league. Doublecork Division 1. We are the Social Assassins. Very Happy
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 5th 2011, 11:37 am

If you are willing to teach me,show me how it is done...put your money where your mouth is.I know you won't because you are only a blowhard on-line.In person you are a totally different person..why? If you are an asshole...be the asshole you can be.Now I am willing to give you stupid odds to show me how good you and your team is at darts...I've played all your guys,including you...you are not that good...so I'll give you guys stupid odds,I'll play at your bar...because I know you won't travel without crying like a little bitch.So let me know if you ever grow a set and want to try and show me what a top division team in the PDL can do against what I can assemble...See ya Dave...this little meeting of the minds online has been amusing...enjoy your season.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 5th 2011, 12:19 pm

I already told you. If you want to beat us SO bad, you know where to find us. Put a team in and give it a shot. I hear this division is pretty tough with some real good talent. Maybe you would do well, maybe you wouldn't. It's all speculation at this point. I'm just hoping to be competitive and make the playoffs. Last I checked, you weren't banned from this league, so the invitation is completely open. We even have a BYE, so there's totally room for you. Not sure your guys would enjoy the :45 minute road trips to Norton, Taunton, and Pawtucket, Rhode Island, but it's a small price to pay to play against such elite teams. And what's 45 minutes? Hell, we've been doing that for the past 5 years now.
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 5th 2011, 1:51 pm

If you had one elite team...I might consider it...but you don't.The Personini brothers don't do it for me.Again enjoy your season....maybe some day we will meet again....if we don't I am sure both of us will survive.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 5th 2011, 5:36 pm

The MMDL and SSDA considers us elite. Why else do they constantly want to put us in the Super A division? It's certainly not because of our location, since we don't play anybody close to us, so it must be because we're so good. Wink Very Happy
    wtadartbag

Post  wtadartbag September 5th 2011, 6:54 pm

dwalsh wrote:Nice comeback...ooooooooh I'm FAT? No shit.Call me 4 eyes while you are at it.Childish loser.

Just curious here Who's the childish loser? Don't really know you Dave, but not only did you just call him a loser but his whole team losers who are not here to defend themselfs!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 6th 2011, 11:34 am

I have no problem saying it to their face.I don't like the gamesmenship from this person and his team.How he tries to manipulate everything his and their way.That's all...don't get along with "online Dave Wilkie" in person,he seems totally different.This is my opinion based on my personal observations.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 6th 2011, 12:43 pm

If you don't manipultate, you get fucked over - plain and simple. All we want is to play competitive darts with teams close to us. That's pretty simple. Looking at this year's upcoming MMDL schedule, we would be a PERFECT fit for SS B1, but would we EVER get that? NO FUCKING WAY. They would rather ASS-FUCK us by trying to shove us into Super A. (ABA even said that the ONLY reason there is 6 teams in Super A this season is because Wendell's and Sly Fox quit - so it's pretty obvious what they WANTED to do, and there's no way I was going to give them that satisfaction). Bottom line is that our team has some sort of mythylogical stigmata attached to us causing people to perceive us as WAY better than we really are. We would get fucking DESTROYED in Super A, and the matches are 45+ minutes away, BUT the MMDL has a hard on for wanting us to get fucked over so we left. That's it. We would TOTALLY fit in with those B teams. Played Conrad's Sons Of Italy team, Norwood's Panama Red Team, and Cecil O'Brien's Rings of Fire Walpole team (which I assume is the old Paddock squad) a BUNCH of times with very competitive matches. Scotty's Death Row Team and Faith Train from the Vega (which is basically Bucky's old Crazy Train team) are completely our level as well. In fact, that whole division could basically be a 3rd A division. So don't tell me we're TOO good to play those guys. It's a division that we totally would be competitve in AND all the matches are about 20 minutes away. But the AD and the MMDL would rather fuck us over and force us out. So we left. By doing so, we were able to join the Doublecork leage which will actually be TOUGHER than the division we were in last season AND the games are all 5-10 minutes away. If Dave Walsh wants to call us losers, who cares. We HONESTLY do not care about his thoughts or opinions. They truly are insignificant to us. He's not a friend, a teammate, or even a patron. He's a nobody. I've played against Dave Walsh. Personally, I don't think he's even in the top 5 of the SOUTH SHORE. Sure, he's better than most of my team, but that's because he's a Super A guy and we are barely an A team. I think Bucky MacWilliams and Fred Conley are better than him. In my opionion, so are Finnegan, P-Mac, and possibly Frank Smith. Bottom line is that my team can't compete with ANY of those guys. Hell even Jakesey is tough for us!!! The MMDL has NO problem with all those B1 teams in the B-DIVISION, yet SOMEHOW, MY team is some SUPER ELITE Super A squad that shouldn't be allowed to play LOCAL because we are too fucking awesome. I manipulate the system because if I don't, I get FUCKED OVER. EVERYONE else seems to get their way, but the AD and the MMDL will bend over BACKWARDS to MAKE SURE that I don't get what I want. Obviouisly it's personal. So, I have found a league that is more beneficial to us, and can't wait to get started tonight.
    kirbonics

Post  kirbonics September 6th 2011, 1:55 pm

Good luck to you Dave and your PDL adventure..
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 6th 2011, 6:34 pm

This is fun....stay tuned.
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 7th 2011, 11:14 am

Let me apologize to Dave's teamates...specifically Brian and Mike..shouldn't have brought them into our little war of words here.Shouldn't have called them losers...not fair...I was wrong.As far as Dave goes...I stand by my comments.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 7th 2011, 11:53 am

I accept your apology. Smile
    AcesHigh
    AcesHigh

Post  AcesHigh September 8th 2011, 2:16 pm

Oh, so I guess I'm still a loser, sweet! Laughing
    Jakesy

Post  Jakesy September 14th 2011, 11:39 pm

I like the proposition of a little wager on a match between our two teams. With odds for social distortion or what ever your team name is. Interested Dave? Evil or Very Mad
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 16th 2011, 11:08 am

Why does everyone always want to play us for money? And secondly, I would never play anyone GOOD for money. I'm more of the bully type. I like to go after those smaller, weaker, and suckier than me. Does ABA want to play us for some cash? Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

And by the way, we are the Social Assassins. It's a Curb Your Enthusiasm thing.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts September 16th 2011, 11:20 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Why does everyone always want to play us for money? And secondly, I would never play anyone GOOD for money. I'm more of the bully type. I like to go after those smaller, weaker, and suckier than me. Does ABA want to play us for some cash? Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

And by the way, we are the Social Assassins. It's a Curb Your Enthusiasm thing.

I'm horrible...i'll play for some cash Smile
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 16th 2011, 11:29 am

Yeah, you ARE horrible. What the hell happened to your game???
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts September 16th 2011, 2:25 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:Yeah, you ARE horrible. What the hell happened to your game???

oh...you haven't you heard? it's back......must be Fall Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 3:05 pm