Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+5
dwalsh
Chris
AcesHigh
Silver Fox
EyesOfTheWorld
9 posters

This is odd...

dwalsh

This is odd... - Page 3 Empty Re: This is odd...

Post  dwalsh September 16th 2011, 3:31 pm

I'm sorry I misunderstood Dave...he claims he is playing in the top division in the top league in the state.I thought that meant he could compete with myself or my teamates...I'm sorry I misunderstood.
    Chris

Post  Chris September 16th 2011, 8:56 pm

I haven't been playing more than 1 game unless I have to (week 1)..that week I told my capt to put me in the 1 vs 2 games since we were shorthanded. Must be Fall is right because my arm is fucked up..damn tendonitis.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 16th 2011, 11:42 pm

dwalsh wrote:I'm sorry I misunderstood Dave...he claims he is playing in the top division in the top league in the state.I thought that meant he could compete with myself or my teamates...I'm sorry I misunderstood.

Well, there's only one way to find out...Guess you'll have to sign up for the Spring.
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh September 17th 2011, 9:04 am

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:
    dwalsh wrote:I'm sorry I misunderstood Dave...he claims he is playing in the top division in the top league in the state.I thought that meant he could compete with myself or my teamates...I'm sorry I misunderstood.

Well, there's only one way to find out...Guess you'll have to sign up for the Spring.

Don't really need to wait,as I know many of the players in that league....I'm sure you will fit right in.At least now we don't have to listen to you bitch about travel anymore
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 17th 2011, 11:11 am

You got that right. Almost every single match right here in the MECCA within 10 minutes of us. Gotta love it. No more traveling to east bumfuck. Fucking HEAVEN! Not only that, but the competition is great, and there's tons of darts. In only TWO weeks, we've ALREADY played FORTY-THREE total games.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld September 17th 2011, 11:15 am

Now that we've got the Patriots, the TPC Boston, the Comcast Center, AND the BEST dart league in Massachusetts, there really is NO reason to ever have to leave the Mecca!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 5:50 am