Screwadarts.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Screwadarts.com

Dart Forum

+2
Chris
EyesOfTheWorld
6 posters

WEEK ONE (A FRESH START)

dwalsh

WEEK ONE (A FRESH START) - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK ONE (A FRESH START)

Post  dwalsh February 15th 2012, 4:12 pm

EyesOfTheWorld wrote:
    dwalsh wrote:If it's not your thing then get out of his ass.Yes Adam is in charge of Super A...has been for some time...rules were not changed...Dave took his ball and left..that's all and at some point he'll wear out his welcome in this league as well.

Rules were completely changed to purposely fuck us over. We left because in MY world, I do the FUCKING, not the receiving. Now go back to your cock-gobbling of the MMDL. Maybe they'll give you a reacharound for your feeble attempts to try and defend them. The DCL is the best dart league in Mass right now. Better awards, better format, better travel. Hands down.

Hey Dave go fuck yourself....too bad when you are face to face with someone you are just a pussy...I love reading your bullshit,you are so entertaining..thankyou........pussy.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 16th 2012, 12:59 am

Whatever you say Newman. I can't believe you still come on here to spew your shit. Actually, I can't believe you're still alive. Didn't you die like 3 times already? Seems like every other Sewa thread is devoted to some new illness of yours. Face it, you can't handle the TRUTH, and you sure as hell can't handle when someone besides me calls out the MMDL for their backdealing bullshit. This isn't even the MMDL section. This is the DOUBLECORK area, where we talk about DCL shit. I'm trying to get my other team to grow a sack and join the big boys in the highest and most prominent dart division in Massachusetts. I don't give a shit about the MMDL anymore. They are a secondary league as far as I'm concerned. The MMDL tried to fuck me and my team over and we said no thanks, we don't need you because there are better leagues out there that treat their players and sponsors with respect. Deal with it. You want to call me a pussy, go for it. That's the best you got you insignificant pile of shit? Pussy? Man you're a relic!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post  JustTheFacts February 16th 2012, 9:29 am

And there is the line Dave. Ok...so DW called you a pussy....so your reaction is to suggest that he should be dead? The man has a family....and a damn good one....that has struggled during the times that Dave has battled health issues. I'm sure he could really give a shit about your comments or thoughts, but i think it's disgusting. And his point is dead on...You would NEVER say something like that to his face.

Show some class

Last edited by JustTheFacts on February 16th 2012, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dwalsh

Post  dwalsh February 16th 2012, 12:14 pm

Dave,Dave,Dave...you will never learn.You are sooo easy.Yes Dave in my EYES you are a pussy.Unlike you,if I ever get the chance to see you again,that is what I will call you to your face.I am sure you don't care about MMDL ANY LONGER,YET YOU CHECK sewa for my health updates...that is sweet of you,maybe I'll just call you sweet...yeah I like that......Sweet.Enjoy your league,I know you will until your ego gets in the way and you blow that up as well.Have a nice day Sweety.
    EyesOfTheWorld
    EyesOfTheWorld
    Admin

Post  EyesOfTheWorld February 16th 2012, 1:08 pm

I don't check Sewa for your health updates, I check Sewa for ChiTown's retirement status.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:25 pm